Sunday, December 11, 2011

Younsters might have missed these classics have a look at it wwwyoutubecom Super Hit Hindi Song From Bollywood Film Bobby1973Rishi Kapoordimple KapadiaPranPrem NathSonia SahniDurga KhoteAruna IraniPrem ChopraFarida JalalPi Take

Dhananjay Koppal
Dhananjay Koppal Younsters might have missed these classics, have a look at it.... !
www.youtube.com
Super Hit Hindi Song From Bollywood Film Bobby,1973,Rishi Kapoordimple Kapadia,Pran,Prem Nath,Sonia Sahni,Durga Khote,Aruna Irani,Prem Chopra,Farida Jalal,Pi...
 
Nick Engelbrecht
Nick Engelbrecht Take a shot for me :)

Likes

Melody Lynnea Weller
 
Perry Bennett
Perry Bennett got new mma type gloves and a new boxing bag
 
Katie Frank
Katie Frank I'm thinking tonight would be a perfect time to go into labor! If only I could just make it happen!! Ugh
 
Tyler Sullivan
Tyler Sullivan Bout to roll up to the mall for a minutes
 
Sharmagne Morton
Sharmagne Morton #5fgh9 Ion even kno why u sent a numba... U alwredy kno we aint koo no mo Point Blank Period
 
Thomas Burdett
Thomas Burdett Two rolls of paper towels + a pillow case = seat cushion.
 
Ed Dahlin
Ed Dahlin Got to get energy lights for the apt. down stairs. The renter leave all the lights on then drives away with the dryer running for a hour.
 
Ruby E Hill
Ruby E Hill hoping everone has a good night . and i hope my soul mate who i never ended up with has a great night love ya'll who are my true friends have a blessed night
 
Alyssa Mason
Alyssa Mason My mother: "A fat girl can get your dress, but she has to pay for it!"
 
Robert Holton
Robert Holton Just finished putting up our Christmas tree.It used to be fun,then it became a task now its fun again.Just let me watch "A Christmas Carol"with Alistair Sim,and I'll get my Christmas on!
 
April Kellum Meador
April Kellum Meador Repost if your DAD is in heaven for Christmas. If rosed grow in heaven Lord,then pick a bunch for me, place them in my DADDY'S arms and tell him they're from me. Tell him that I love him and when he turns and smiles, place a kiss on his check and hold him for awhile. I LOVE YOU DADDY AND MISS YOU SO MUCH. MERRY CHRISTMAS♥
 
Shaniya Pegues
Shaniya Pegues having a good time
 
Matthew Hinds
Matthew Hinds So fucked up today didn't even drink that much lastnite wow what a wild weekend i had but.
 
Hayley Burns
Hayley Burns -its sad when studying makes you wanna ptfo; *sigh*- its gunna be a long nighttttttt.
 
Sean Kearney
Sean Kearney Naughty Dog doing a survival horror game. I'm there.
 
Nikkie Pearson
Nikkie Pearson A wise man hears tha words but also know tha real meaning of them!
 
Leticia Castillo
Leticia Castillo LMS!!!!! :D Looks = []A []B []C []D []F Personality = []A []B []C []D []F [](idk) Swag/dress = []A []B []C []D []F Our friendship = []A []B []C []D [x]F [](idk) Date = [] Yes [] No [] Maybe [] idk [] Already did Hangout = [] Yes [] No [] Maybe Friends = [] Yes [] No [] Idk Love you:[] Yes [] No [] Idk [] just a little Post This As Your Status = [] Yes [] No.
 
Emily Alane Normand
Emily Alane Normand Going to my a Christmas party! Yay for the holidays<3
 
Tom Amberg
Tom Amberg American Ingenuity at its finest! (And unlike a Government Motors Volt, it won't set your garage on fire...)
www.youtube.com
Driver on closed track. Don't try this without professional help. Exploring the limits of Coke & Mentos power, this is the new Coke Zero & Mentos Rocket Car:...
 
Matthew Campbell
Matthew Campbell Sure was a good day. Got to spend all afternoon with my wonderful girl and it was great. We have this silly little bet to see who can cook better, well I think I might have won tonight by making her a supper she couldn't get enough of. So happy that I found her!!
 
Deja New Consignment Shop
Deja New Consignment Shop I want to thank everyone for your patience, cards, prayers, kind thoughts, and support during this very sad time. Today was a wonderful day at the shop and I anticipate getting back to "normal" hours beginning next week. The shop will be open Monday at 12:00 noon. Hope to see you all soon......old friends and new! :) p.s. Monday Special.....BOGO 1/2 Price Storewide..... WOW!!!!
 
Muhamed Chali
www.goal.com
Por Twitter, por Facebook o en nuestra página. El sitio da igual, lo que sí nos importa es que compartas con nosotros la pasión del Clásico. ¿Quién ganará?
 
Ashley Dawn Doggette
Ashley Dawn Doggette bored so leave a smiley fer a tbh
 
Jim Carlton
Jim Carlton I don't care what they say, I'm gonna keep it anyway. I won't let them stretch their necks, To see my little black egg with the little white specks. I found it in a tree just the other day, Now it's mine all mine, they can't take it away. There comes Mary, there comes Lee : I'll bet what they want to see. I won't let them stretch their necks To see my little black egg with the little white specks. I found it in a tree just the other day, Now it's mine all mine, they can't take it away. Oh my, what can I do ? Little black agg's gonna tell on you. I won't let them stretch their necks
 

No comments:

Post a Comment