Sunday, December 11, 2011

When u miss sombody u always wonder if they miss u back TO DEVARIO:I NEVER LOVED DEVIN IT WAS JUST 2 GET BACK AT U I DIDNT MEAN IT I

Isaiah Ellis
Isaiah Ellis When u miss sombody u always wonder if they miss u back
 
Nae Middleton
Nae Middleton TO DEVARIO:I NEVER LOVED DEVIN IT WAS JUST 2 GET BACK AT U I DIDNT MEAN IT I ONLY LOVE U FROM NAE <3
 
Michelle Monahan
Michelle Monahan run, run, run u cant catch me i am the gingerbread woman.
 
Victor Aguilar
Victor Aguilar If you hate me ........................... Delete me If you think I'm nice .................... Like my status If you think I'm a good friend ...... Comment on this status If u ever liked me ........................ Poke me, I won't tell If you like me now ....................... Inbox me a heart, I won't tell If you ever wanted to date me ................ Inbox me a :), I won't tell If you are brave .......................... Put this as your status
 
Joshua Cripps
Joshua Cripps i got promoted again hell yea crew u turd kingdumb
 
Theavy Honey
Theavy Honey So cold today~~ take care ur health na all of u. Pls enjoy ur weekend day too:)
 
Iam Reala
Iam Reala ......see u when i see u.....
 
Cody Mcalpin
Cody Mcalpin Thought I was going to get here early and get up close nope welcome to the line from u know were
 
Jhaizel Anne Maneja
Jhaizel Anne Maneja ...,masama b n hilingin q n kmi nman ang icipin moh..?ü
 
Ah Ya Kit
Ah Ya Kit kom tov na jngary pi mnak nis ban ot ? U deng tha mnak nis love u pon na? Y u ot yol pi ah rom mnak nis sor ?
 
Becca Rowlett
Becca Rowlett bahaaa my day just went frm okay to fuckin great (: u make all all happys an stuffs aha(:
 
Eddie Brooks
Eddie Brooks Dont shit faze me I always keep my kool...(Lms) if u neva scene me get Angry..
 
Jared Alexander Westbrooks
Jared Alexander Westbrooks The most important rule of The Guy Code: Don't be a cockblock. If u have to question if Ur either cockblockin or bout to cockblock. Then odds are u are nd need to vacate the area immediately. Or else u will be branded a cockblock nd blacklisted.
 
Joel Anthony Perez
Joel Anthony Perez I never take a bitch word over my manz and u never hear me spittin verbs over that stand I rather go to jail tell the judge go to hell!
 
Joshua Conner
Joshua Conner Haha hacked by ur gf I love u babe<3
 
Tia Idgaf Scott
Tia Idgaf Scott Like - How I feel about u ? - keeping it 100%
 
David Parrish Sly
David Parrish Sly So Im drivn up I 65 in Ind. I see a construction sign that says ALL TRUCKS USE LEFT LANE... That was ok except that the next sign I saw said left lane closed... I kid u not!
 
Shellane Jinkie Santos Perillo
Shellane Jinkie Santos Perillo Later, i'll visit y0ur h0use papa jesus, 2 wash even a few of my sins... Pls. Take care of me and my famly.. I also thank u papa jesus f0r all the blessings that u had been g!ven 2 us, i l0ve u. Amen...
 
Teresa TwiztidJuggalette Gladfelter
Teresa TwiztidJuggalette Gladfelter LMS if u would kiss me under da mistletoe.... Repost if ur brave
 
Carla Alves
Carla Alves i wonder what will happen if ELMO DIESS O.O .. lmfaooo . its times like this wen u KNOEEEE im bored -___-
 
Frank Evans
Frank Evans Lms if u single and sexy and want 2 go out 2 eat
 
Shontrelle Isler
Shontrelle Isler i am soooooo proud of my sister's yolly and tiallette anozard for staying focused and setting goals to make their lives better inspite of everything else going on in their lives. i love you guys and i know you're going to excel in everything u put your minds to. #teamgenius
 
Sam Janes
Sam Janes Love it when u get a phone call off your mates at half 12 saying come out cheers for waking me up peeps
 
Ronald Cunningham
Ronald Cunningham Mary Jane is da only chic I kno that don't fake.. break her down roll her up an put fire 2 her ass an she will show u da love.... I love dat bitch especially when she get loud..only thing is she a hoe she cheat on me wit everybody..lls
 
Peris Justdntcare
Peris Justdntcare And u can keep looking for the bad in me and u want find it only if u put it there
 

No comments:

Post a Comment