Sunday, December 11, 2011

wwwyoutubecom Like if u know what u want in a relationship Like this cause i would like to know how many females think they know wat thay wont And also

David Montgomery
www.youtube.com
...
 
Brad Clare
Brad Clare Like if u know what u want in a relationship. Like this cause i would like to know how many females think they know wat thay wont. And also like if u know wat career u wont in the future
 
Malady Nigma
Malady Nigma Please like Sin Ispretty and make sure to tell them Malady Nigma sent ya! I wanna win this awesome pillow, pretty please!
www.etsy.com
 
Amy Affrunti
******CAN DIE ANYTIME - POUND FULL****** HARMONY - I MAY BE PREGNANT...IF SO, CAN ONLY GO TO RESCUE - PICTURE 1 Rottweiler/Labrador Retriever Mix, Large • Adult • Female I am a big girl, so sweet, and so confused to find myself lost and in the pound. I am about 4 to 6 years old, about 75 lbs. I know basic commands. I was found near the Southington Self Storage in Southington, OH on Rte 422. Available for rescue/adoption 12-09-11. ***Must be 18 years of age or older to adopt*** I MAY BE PREGNANT...IF SO, CAN ONLY GO TO RESCUE. http://www.petfinder.com/petdetail/21646290 URGENT**CODE RED**DOGS WILL BE EUTH BY LETHAL INJECTION IF RESCUE/ADOPTION/SPONSORSHIP DOES NOT COME THROUGH!!!!!!!! PLEASE CROSS POST--IT SAVES LIVES AND YOU CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE! SPONSORSHIP - can mean the difference between life and death for a dog. Money is tight for everyone--especially rescues--even $5--can help save a life. PayPal Address for Donations: dlconklin70@gmail.com Contact: Marty Conklin Trumbull County Dog Pound Warren, OH 44484 Cell: 330-647-3892 email: marty.conklin@gmail Donations can also be made directly to the vets office at: Animal Medical Care Center directly at 330-652-0400, Marty's Rescue Acct. #21159 SPONSORSHIP - THE BREAKDOWN The amount needed for one dog: **Pull fee: $20 **Minimum needed for legally crossing state/country borders (Rabies & Health Certificate ONLY): $27 OR **Vet Exam-DHLPP, Bordetella, Rabies, HWTest, Fecal HW Prev, Wormer, Health Certificate: $70 **Spay/Neuter: $75, plus $30 for pain meds and antibiotics after surgery **Total sponsorship (Pull fee, vetting, spay/neuter): $195 **Boarding at vet: $8/night **Transports costs (ie gas) are not included and may be needed. (PLEASE NOTE: Boarding for a local rescue can be $28 a week--but for 6 - 8 dogs for 2 - 4 weeks is as much as $895--sponsorship really helps the rescues save the dogs!) DONATIONS CAN BE INVOICED--AND CAN BE MADE VIA PAYPAL (SEE ADDRESS BELOW) OR MAILED. PLEASE CONTACT MARTY FAIRCLOTH CONKLIN, RESCUE VOLUNTEER AT (330) 647-3892 OR TRUMBULL COUNTY DOG POUND, WARREN OHIO (330) 675-2787 IF YOU CAN ASSIST. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR KINDNESS AND GENEROSITY TO OUR TRUMBULL DOGS--WITHOUT YOU THEY DO NOT HAVE A CHANCE!!
URGENT**CODE RED**DOGS WILL BE EUTH BY LETHAL INJECTION IF RESCUE/ADOPTION/SPONSORSHIP DOES NOT COME THROUGH!!!!!!!! PLEASE CROSS POST--IT SAVES LIVES AND YOU CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE!SPONSORSHIP - can mean the difference between life and death for a dog. Money is tight for everyone--especially rescues--even $5--can help save a life.PayPal Address for Donations: dlconklin70@gmail.comContact: Marty ConklinTrumbull County Dog PoundWarren, OH 44484Cell: 330-647-3892email: marty.conklin@gmailDonations can also be made directly to the vets office at: Animal Medical Care Center directly at 330-652-0400, Marty's Rescue Acct. #21159SPONSORSHIP - THE BREAKDOWNThe amount needed for one dog:**Pull fee: $20**Minimum needed for legally crossing state/country borders (Rabies & Health Certificate ONLY): $27 OR**Vet Exam-DHLPP, Bordetella, Rabies, HWTest, Fecal HW Prev, Wormer, Health Certificate: $70**Spay/Neuter: $75, plus $30 for pain meds and antibiotics after surgery**Total sponsorship (Pull fee, vetting, spay/neuter): $195**Boarding at vet: $8/night **Transports costs (ie gas) are not included and may be needed.(PLEASE NOTE: Boarding for a local rescue can be $28 a week--but for 6 - 8 dogs for 2 - 4 weeks is as much as $895--sponsorship really helps the rescues save the dogs!)DONATIONS CAN BE INVOICED--AND CAN BE MADE VIA PAYPAL (SEE ADDRESS BELOW) OR MAILED. PLEASE CONTACT ELLEN TWIGG PATRICK OR MARTY FAIRCLOTH CONKLIN OR HOLLY AT TRUMBULL COUNTY DOG POUND 330-675-2787 IF YOU CAN ASSIST. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR KINDNESS AND GENEROSITY TO OUR TRUMBULL DOGS--WITHOUT YOU THEY DO NOT HAVE A CHANCE!!!!
 
Amy Waltisbuhl
Amy Waltisbuhl Dear bullies, the boy you punched in the hall today committed suicide a few minutes ago. That girl you called a slut in class today, she's a virgin. The boy you called lame, he has to work every night to support his family. That girl you pushed over the other day, is already being abused at home. You think you know them, guess what you don't !!! Repost if you are against bullying, I bet 99% of you won't.
 
Ricky Twarog
Ricky Twarog Everytime I hear her voice I can't help but to have the biggest smile on my face <3
 
Lynnetta Elizabeth Hoerr
Lynnetta Elizabeth Hoerr i agree with christina..lol where did they all go
www.buzzfeed.com
25 Foods You'll Never Be Able To Eat Again: This is making me hungry and sad at the same time and I don't like it. What foods ...
 
Penny Hogenson Cope
Penny Hogenson Cope Need prayers so bad right now.!!!! Hope someone cares. If u are my friend click the like button & then re-post. If I don't see your name, I'll understand. May I ask my "Facebook Family" wherever u may be to kindly copy, paste and share this status for one hour to give a prayer of support to all those who have family problems, struggles and worries and just need to know that someone cares. Do it for all of us for no-one is immune. I hope to see this on the walls of all my friends just for moral support. I know some will!! I did it for a friend and you can too. Share some faith and love for those in need. Life works in strange ways...***Always ready to pray and help a friend
 
Alyssa Yanez
Alyssa Yanez got the funniest message in my inbox(: anyways at my moms casa,:/hoping i go to my apartment!(: someone come pick me up!
 
Lisa Sharp
Lisa Sharp More photos to come on the "Big Bike Build". It was a blast. I hope the kids love their new bikes!
 
Lexi Reed
Lexi Reed I LOVE YOU SINEAD!!!!! :) <3
 
Cathy Perry
Cathy Perry Being a young mom means we met early but I get to love you longer. People said my life would end when I had a baby, but my life just began. You didnt take my future, you gave me a new one. Repost if you are a proud mom and the age you became one . . . 18.
 
Erika Joyce
Erika Joyce I love my phone.. Christmas gip na ni Mommy Joyce? Hahaha :p
 
Dustin Penner
Dustin Penner just purchased hero by enrique iglesias.... wow worth every dollar 1.29 that i payed for it! what a first-rate musical piece! one of the best sing a long songs that will ever be out there! well done Enrigue!!
 
Terralynn Resha
Terralynn Resha Ughhh tonight is boring now but idc I feel so tired ....
 
Hazama Terumi
Hazama Terumi I hope those 3DS GBA games come out soon. I really wanna play Warioware for some reason.
 
Hesti Wibawanti
Hesti Wibawanti GOOD SUNDAY MORNING EVERYONE. Aku prsmbhkan status prtamaku hri ni bt tmn2 yg mrayakan birthday. HBD.Semga dgn brtmbhny umurmu,smkin brtmh brkah,rahmat dan rejeki bt kalian smua. Smga kbhagian dan kbruntungan slalu brsamamu. Amin. I luv u all
 
Kay Northup
Kay Northup I hate my sister !
 
Becky Friebis
Becky Friebis I have the best sister of all times Thanks Bev I am very proud to have you as my sister and my best friend.
 
Riley Wayman
s1043.photobucket.com
Photobucket image
 
Heather Tribby
Heather Tribby Without you I would lose my mind. |Going to Heather's(: Needed my best friend!!
 
Amanda Martin
Amanda Martin You smell like pine-needles and have a face like SUNSHINE haha i <3 BridesMaides
 
Dalton Colby Evans
Dalton Colby Evans Driving irresponsibly but I think u should come take a ride with me see the world thru my eyes everyday is a surprise
 
Nickey Dudgie
Nickey Dudgie looking to shoot some X-mas photos at da beach in costumes...anyone interested in taking me photos tomorrow and helping out with some photoshop skills...I will pay u cash $$$ monies and buy u lunch!
 
Angelia Redmon
Angelia Redmon Well next sunday i need 2 celebrate my victory of no more high school yahhh me lol :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment