Sunday, December 11, 2011

i made barbacue ribscorn and stuffing for dinner tonight Jst don't wanna do anythingall i wana do is u knowwinksall smiles I've apologized in 2 textsit wasn't all my fault

Lisa Glascoe
Lisa Glascoe i made barbacue ribs,corn and stuffing for dinner tonight!!
 
Francis Balais
 
Hotwills Wagon
Hotwills Wagon Jst don't wanna do anything....all i wana do is u know..................!!*winks*all smiles*
 
Raquel RocSteady Patterson
Raquel RocSteady Patterson I've apologized in 2 texts...it wasn't all my fault, but for you not to respond is to injuiry, the salt. God knows my heart. I don't beg.
 
Tega Bass
Tega Bass Now I know dat, all dat litters are not gold
 
Kavarris Morrison
Kavarris Morrison Imma H.U.S.T.L.E.R... I put my life behind the mic,, n then sale it to promoters!!! Imma H.U.S.T.L.E.R I mix it with the soda,, then I sale it to the smokas!!!! A.O.B$$GANG
 
Jacob Gust
Jacob Gust sǝnssı sɐɥ pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ʎɯ ʞuıɥʇ ı
 
James 'Membrane' Mofokeng
James 'Membrane' Mofokeng Pierats is nt worth it... Sundwns fan but i also like kaizr chifs,dey r nt like pierats.
 
Brady Wright
Brady Wright i like penis
 
Kendall Marie Bowles
Kendall Marie Bowles Brooke's service was very good, it was hard to see her but I did it, if I didnt I would have regretted not saying goodbye to her. She was Beautiful as always, I'm gonna miss her smile but I know she's happier now. Rest in Peace Beautiful girl <3
 
Aldreannia Belton
Aldreannia Belton i can not believe indiana beat kentukey
 
Gigi Maligao Sebandra
Gigi Maligao Sebandra "I MISS THIS DAY"
 
Kim Hayman
Kim Hayman How are you going to give me your ass to kiss and you need me! How are you helping somebody and all they do is shit on you??? I'm done, I know I've said it before but actions do speak louder than words!!
 
Cassandra J. Robinson
Cassandra J. Robinson Its hard to explain to someone who has no clue about an invisible illness. It's a daily struggle being in pain or feeling sick on the inside while you look fine on the outside. Please put this as your status for at least 1 hour if you or someone you know has an invisible illness (PTSD, Anxiety, {Intracranial Hypertension}IH, Bipolar, Depression, Diabetes, LUPUS, PCOS, Fibromyalgia, MS, ME, Arthritis, Cancer, Heart Disease, Epilepsy, Autism,M.D. etc.) " Never judge what you don't understand". I know which of my real friends will copy.
 
Heather Alamillo
Heather Alamillo I wanna drink with my family and friends!!!!!
 
Charles Wiggins
Charles Wiggins baby said im the boss i like #st8 real
 
Chris Mavericks
Chris Mavericks Anyone got a stogue i can bum
 
Demetris Pressley
Demetris Pressley I am so grateful for another year family well, marriage well, and ministry well. To all of you who thought of me on my Birthday I say Thank you! And I expect nothing but greater things to come, I'm Ready...dcp
 
Chuck Plume
Chuck Plume All I know is someone better be buying me a seger shirt this time!!
 
Nicole Yellardy
Nicole Yellardy Thinkin of what i want to do 2nite let me sip on something and think about it lol...
 
Suzie Kay Mattes Bennett
Suzie Kay Mattes Bennett O.K. I've had it I am going to bed and read. Television stinks, Facebook is sluggish. My feet are cold and I need a new electric blanket. G'night.
 
Francis P Johnson
Francis P Johnson " I am seeing nothing but my dreams coming true, while I am staring at the world through my rearview" Tupac The world is behind me. I know what I have to, I just have to put my mind to it and do it... Tupac paraphrase
 
Melissa Lynette Watts
Melissa Lynette Watts Mineral Wells, why don't you take an interest in trying to help raise money to go toward the reward for the hotline to encourage someone to come forward and tell anything they know about Shonda Townsend's murder???? Instead, in the Mineral Wells Index, I read a story that they ran about taking donations to help buy a video game for a kid that their video game got stolen?!? Good Lord, Glory Be and Halleluyer people we need to really get serious about what's really important, theres a murderer in the City that you live in, we need someone to come forward and tell us anything they know, and I doubt that for a mere $1000 anyone is going to risk their lives or the lives of their loved ones to tell anything they know. We need to raise money for this, THIS is what's important!
 
Arah Johnson
Arah Johnson loves college and being a social work major, but I strongly feel that online courses were invented by Satan.
 
Miranda Klinghard
Miranda Klinghard Really thankful for my mother in law for keeping my oldest 2 kids while I rest and try to feel better!! But it is so quiet im thinking about going to get them!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment