Sunday, December 11, 2011

I got a fuckin flat tire Fml Everything is goin wrong Why can't things go the way I want them I guess things couldn't get much worse Biggest misconception of

Suzanne Guin
Suzanne Guin I got a fuckin flat tire. Fml. Everything is goin wrong. Why can't things go the way I want them? I guess things couldn't get much worse.
 
Evan Oster
Evan Oster Biggest misconception of the holidays: "I need this."
 
Shawn Kroll
 
Jordy Boy Tell EM
Jordy Boy Tell EM WOW!!! I know this girl does not wanna play!!! I will have one of my cousins whipe the ground with her face!!! LIKEEEE no JOKEE!!! keep messin around!!
 
Felisha Lynch
Felisha Lynch At the gameroom with my Love..dont know what we are gettin into next..i love you steven :-)
 
Brittani Allen
Brittani Allen I spent 25 minutes doing Aerobics. 118 calories burned.
 
Jamie Gettings
Jamie Gettings I turn 22 on jan 18th nxt month on tues *jamie*gettings
 
Kelsie Fischer
Kelsie Fischer Friends come and go. Best Friends Stay Forever.. Im talking aboout Alex Cullen.. remember the chair in the hall way !!:) i miss u !!
 
Tapan Kumar Biswal
Tapan Kumar Biswal New day New morning New hopes New plans New efforts New success New feelings I pray dat u hav a happy n succesful day
 
Ida Morton-Richardson
"I've come to realize that the only people I need in my life are the ones who need me in theirs even when I have nothing else to offer them but myself" ~Unknown
 
Tea Lipton Crew
Tea Lipton Crew : Every new day is a new chapter of life, bringing new topics and new moments for life . I wish today all the good moments approach to make your day joyful . #GOODMORNING ; )
 
Roger Ford
Roger Ford Goin for the Honey Badger but I think RG3 gets it. Also Bones Jones is gonna do work
 
Pamela Wiedman
Pamela Wiedman The day is over i miss u dad I LOVE U DAD RIP someday we will be together
 
Szo Hye Mica Gayle
Szo Hye Mica Gayle All I need is a drum, bass, keys, kick and i got it from there. Music is my everything. I've yet to meet another like myself musically. God willing I will. An when I do, we will be unstoppable. I rather write than make beats. Gotta get back on my artist shit too. My cousin Mario Wilson got me thinking bout that shit. Lol. #Greatful
 
Iliana Alonso
Iliana Alonso jugando con mi muneka! :) i love my puppy! :)
 
Kenneth Rawlings
Kenneth Rawlings I went to Lake Jocassee and dove the cemetary that is in the movy Deliverance . Way cool
 
Anthon's Preloved
NICOLE LEE-LARGE P900
 
Be'Narion Mitchell
Be'Narion Mitchell I feel like shit right now. Smh
 
Manmohan Dash
Manmohan Dash I am giving you a very accurate speed-time uncertainty relation for particles moving at speed of light, which I derived myself from 1st principles, I do not know if this has been established earlier this way, but likely that it must have been for as early as the invemtion of Quantum Mechanics, del_v.del_t >= -0.831*lamda_compton. {lambda_compton is reduced compton wavelength=h/pi.m} This relation is sufficient to see why OPERA neutrinos are not superluminal, unless the energy uncertainties on neutrino are suffciently below ~1 keV. That is all that matters to see the neutrinos are superluminal or not.
 
Nancy Irizarry
Nancy Irizarry I got "Shy." on the What does your name mean? quiz! http://apps.facebook.com/qbquiz-lgcth/?ref=asp
 
Tyler Rossman
Tyler Rossman Home alone on a saturday nite. wow do i suck
 
German Lopez
German Lopez Weird... a moment ago, our master bedroom light (switch is on for the fan but light is off) turned on on its own... then turned off... and then turned on! No one was in there at all! Just felt weird. Nothing else in the bedroom went off, so I doubt it to be a breaker issue. Hmmmm!!!
 
Lori Couch
Lori Couch I miss my love! Only been two days but still...
 
Stephanie Qweenent Mosley
Stephanie Qweenent Mosley I love this commercial!!! *singing* "FEEL THE SPIRIT...FEEL THE FREEDOM! JAMAICAN MANGO AND LIIMMEEE....FEEL THE POWER!" #RANDOM... if all else fails...I think I'm gonna make this A SPIKE LEE JOINT NIGHT.... #SIGH
 
Bethany Ann Judy
Bethany Ann Judy kate talking to Aubree Kate- are you a reindeer? me- why would she be a reindeer? Kate- cause were watching rudolph the red nose reindeer! oh lord! i love this girl!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment