Sunday, December 11, 2011

Just forget me and in the end u wil see i never matter so just forget me till the funeral home calls A woman is so funny wen a nigga

Michelle Thomas
Michelle Thomas Just forget me and in the end u wil see i never matter so just forget me till the funeral home calls
 
Terry Scurlock
Terry Scurlock A woman is so funny wen a nigga tell them how they feel about them and it be real talk they think u running game but wen a nigga do be running game they go for it. Somebody tell me y
 
Ron Pewean
Ron Pewean Shits apoppin off an again !!! holla .. are u ready.. lets get it on then.....
 
Luckyjustlucky Doank
Luckyjustlucky Doank "TOGETHER IS FUN",,, JUST TO FIND PEACE AND FUN ACTIVITIES ,, KEEP US EACH A LITTLE ALWAYS PERFECT AND REALLY FEEL, LET JOIN TOGETHER TO SUPPORT WITH THE OTHER ONE,,I LOVE U ALL, "413:"
 
Sy'Aire Ishmael Thomas
Sy'Aire Ishmael Thomas BIG TO MY LIL BiG siS @FAMU;) Love u siS<3
 
Anthony Ruggiero
Anthony Ruggiero Haha Braun u would take steroids
 
Tyrone Amos
Tyrone Amos Truly and throughly shot out to da ones who knew me, but big ups to da ones dat know me, bigger ups to da niggas not fony! I be all up on da radio now niggas wanna show me love, but where was u when i wasnt above? Tears to you cuz u get no love! I speak my heart but yall rip me apart throw me n da trash but i still outlast, words of wisdom why u laugh? Look in my eyes you wont see no cash! Im tryna get in da studio farill..makes me think about da house gettin robbed everytime..wont happen again
 
Brianna Fuc Watcha' Heard-Barber
Brianna Fuc Watcha' Heard-Barber When all else falls u foreva kno where WE stand.U kno nun dem compare.wen imake umad ustill aint qne lemme qo.We qot time on deez hoes dey cn hve erthnq else. # =]
 
Susanna Chhetri
Susanna Chhetri gud mrng ma dea lali guras,champa nd chameli....champa dabai khanus la...khai ya estindia ma ta tea ko kurai nikaleyko chaina....luv u girls hstl...
 
Scott Gilbert
Scott Gilbert Happy anniversary to my wife of 18 years its been a long time putting up with me but oh well who else could u spent it with lol. I love you
 
Allison Stdeemenauer
Allison Stdeemenauer serina:gurl watz up^_^ me:why?betch her:cuz i love u me:find me a super man her :gawd u stupid!!!! me :nmu? her:omg lol nmu? me:do we have to go through this again?
 
Mizzy'anna Mei
Mizzy'anna Mei do u believe that i can take gud care of yuee???well plz do cuzz i will i swear just give me a chance
 
Marilou Rodriguez
♪ღ♪*•.¸¸.•*¨¨*•.¸¸.•*•♪ღ♪.•*¨¨*•.¸¸.•*•♪ღ♪•* ♪ღ♪░░░H░A░P░P░Y░░ S░U░N░D░A░Y░░░♪ღ♪ *•♪ღ♪*•.¸¸.•*¨¨*•.¸¸.•*•♪¸.•*¨¨*•.¸¸.•*•♪ღ♪•« CLICK TO SHARE : http://on.fb.me/tu6tBx
fєєℓ fяєє тσ ѕнαяє - ¢ℓι¢к σи ѕнαяє вυттσи
 
Sergio Hernandez
Sergio Hernandez Just Letting U Knw I Got A Cute Date Tonight With This Girl And We (You And I) Won't Be Able To See Eachother Till Tomorrow. Just A Heads Up ^____^
 
Bentalou Cae'Kwon
Bentalou Cae'Kwon im cute <3 likee if u agree * :)
 
Deanna N Austin Butcher
Deanna N Austin Butcher My austin is sick not feelin good at all home talke care of him hopein n prayin he feels better soon love u austin always n forever...
 
Bella Lui
Bella Lui : 'ur so mean to anyone who may possibly take me away from u'
 
Lamont Hebron
Lamont Hebron Q. What u tryin for it 2nite and where the hoes at ? A. Shit get high & chill nd i dnt no where they at but shidd if u find some fwm lil bra
 
Amanda R Garrett
Amanda R Garrett 721 and no one has shown up .... i know Johnnie Garrett parties are fun and when i have mine NO ONE SHOWS ...... F...U....... Text me freaks!!!!!!!!!
 
Collins Lewis
Collins Lewis cop that new bobby v. every where If you didn’t hear already, Fly On The Wall debuted as part of the top 10 albums this week! Thanks to all of you, the FANS, for the support in making that happen! http://youtu.be/tILfhyuepNI
www.youtube.com
 
Mary Berden
Mary Berden If ur sexy & u know it clap ur hands........... Clap clap
 
Pj Pronger
Pj Pronger Nearly just hit by a cop who decided to flip a u-turn across all 7 lanes: Lubbock's finest.
 
Viviana Chaseau
Viviana Chaseau I dislike secretive n sly people, I don't see and understand y wi all can't be open and honest n live descent lives. when u have secrets ur a prisoner to them, because you have to ensure at all time tht no one figures ur secret out.
 
Amber Vasquez
Amber Vasquez Thank u all for coming tonight and making this special day for Elianna and Misty possible we love and appreciate u all :-) and a special thank u for all those who helped in so many ways I couldn't have done it without u
 
Florence Bona
Florence Bona If U Dnt Wnt A Sarcastic Answer Then Dnt Ask A Stupid Question !!!!!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment