Sunday, December 11, 2011

I wonder if im gonna drunk facebook u all later LMAO Hve a good night EVERYTHING I SAY IS TRUE I COUND'T HAVE THE GUTS JUST TO LIE TO U

Joe Baker
Joe Baker I wonder if im gonna drunk facebook u all later... LMAO!!!!! Hve a good night!!
 
Gilbert Murillo
Gilbert Murillo EVERYTHING I SAY IS TRUE I COUND'T HAVE THE GUTS JUST TO LIE TO U EVERY FEELING I FEEL IS MY LOVE FOR U UR PERFECT FOR ME U ALWAYS WILL BE NO MATTER WHAT I SAY OR DO UR ARE EVERYTHING TO ME AND WHEN I AM IN UR ARMS AGAIN EVERYTHING WILL B OK BUT UNTIL THAT MOMENT COMES ILL B WAITING PATIENTLY WAITING FOR THAT DAY FOR U TO SAY I LOVE U ONCE MORE....
 
Sagar Purohit
Sagar Purohit THE MORNING IS JUST A FEW MOMENTS AWAY, GO TO SLEEP AND WHEN U WAKE UP, REMEMBER ME AS A FRIEND WHO IS ALWAYS THERE FOR U AND NEVER LET U DOWN. GOOD MORNING
 
Devin Iirock Holder
Devin Iirock Holder I wanna Step Out tanite !!! Sipp a lil Smoke A lil LOL u Know ,, Wassup Htc
 
Brad Lewis
Brad Lewis bugger this shit!! screwd if u try & fuckd if u dont!! WOT DO I DO:(
 
Kathryn Plummer
Kathryn Plummer Has had an amazing night well done girls u were all fantastic xxxxx
 
Maria Vandergriff
Maria Vandergriff Secret Lovers is what we are. Try so hard to hide the way i feel cause belong to someone else but we cant let go cause what we feel is oh so real and i love u so
 
Darryl Jones
Darryl Jones hey ladies if u were a chipmunk wh would u date alvin simon r theodore
 
Matt Spence
Matt Spence the kids program @ Steamboat Christian Center tonight was too cute...if u r here and u missed it, come see it tomorrow @ 10 AM!
 
Terri Reyes
Terri Reyes I THINK I FOUND DA PERSON I HAVE BEEN LOOKING 4 ALL MY LIFE..THANK U BABY 4BEEN DA BEST I EVER HAD.. LOVE U PAPI..
 
Rhiannon Fogarty
Rhiannon Fogarty Mornin to all u homos
 
Mohamed Musa
Mohamed Musa Study Carefully the Character of the One That Desparately Needs Your Attntion, Lest their Misconduct Bring U Shame. By Mark Twain
 
Shatabdi Bhosale
Shatabdi Bhosale Life is very complicated . . . The one which u knw is not good for u . . Ur heart will always like that only .
 
PheOnix Galz E-shOp
PheOnix Galz E-shOp →Clεαrαπcε $αlε % Yεαr επd $αlε $dh †ιβα...Jĝπ luρα Ŧεεl Ŧrεε u†κ Vιεω Our αlβum$..cαπ βrOω$ε απd chOO$ε ρεlβαĝαι βαĝ$,βαju, βrĝ² Kεcαπ†ικαπ dπ Kε$ιhα†απ yĝ dιmιπα†ι mεlαluι Ŧβ Pheonix Galz E-shOp$αhαjα..Chεαρ,βεrρα†u†απ dαπ βεrβαlOi²...$o ĝrαβ ι† πOω ωhιlε $†ocκ lα$†..ιŦ αdα yĝ ιπ†εrε$†εd dĝπ βrĝ βεrκεπαπ juz droρ mε α commεπ† Or ιπβOχ mε [ur παmε/ αddrε$$/ mρ/coπ†αc† πumβεr] Thαπκ αll$ π Hαρρy $hOρριπĝ ☻/ /▌ / \
 
Amanda Coryell Ratcliff
Amanda Coryell Ratcliff When u say nothing at all.....i hear so much
 
Prashant V Shetty
Do u remember this chocolates...............!!!!:) share and like it.. to see how many of our friends remember thesee :)
 
Stephen Avery
Stephen Avery I love my wife so much she is the best woman a guy could have so to all guys u think u can try and take my wife guess what ill catch ur throat iam disabled but ill still kill over my fam i love u baby and thank u dad for painting thank u baby for rocky
 
Amax Likers
RM45 KOD:1002--3 WARNA BLACK 100% ORIGINAL JENAMA AMAX* HIGH QUALITY CANVASE SHOES SIZE AVAILABLE: 36------>23CM 37------>23.5CM 38------>24CM 39------>24.5CM 40------>25CM 41------>25.5CM 42------>26CM 43------>26.5CM 44------>27CM HOW TO ORDER..! 1. Just komen kat pic or pm fb saya or directly SMS to me to 012-7696909 (DIN) 2. I will reply u as soon as possible in ur INBOX 3. Make payment to my CIMB BANK /MAYBANK account. 4. After make a payment, PLZ notify me by SMS (012-7696909) / SMS 5. Sending by: Pos laju = RM6 (WM) RM9.00 (SAB & SRWK) akaun mbb..151034590696 akaun cimb..01050128269529 noor fadzialana binti ahmad jais FEEL FREE TO REMOVE TAG...................TQ
PENGEDAR DIPERLUKAN........ HOW TO ORDER..! 1. Just komen kat pic or pm fb saya or directly SMS to me to 012-7696909 (DIN) 2. I will reply u as soon as possible in ur INBOX 3. Make payment to my CIMB BANK /MAYBANK account. 4. After make a payment, PLZ notify me by SMS (012-7696909) / SMS 5. Sending by: Pos laju = RM6 (WM) RM9.00 (SAB & SRWK) ... akaun mbb..151034590696 akaun cimb..01050128269529 noor fadzialana binti ahmad jais PENGEDAR DIPERLUKAN....... KITA TERIMA JUGA NAK BORONG KASUT JENAMA AMAX* NAK ORDER SILA CALL HP 012769690 (DIN) 0127690580 ( ANA ) HARGA KAMI AKAN BORONG PM... SAIZ SUKA KAMU NAK ORDER... WARNA IKUT PRO5 PIC... TERIMA KASIH KAWAN2 FB ALL MAX* ......CALL ME N ADD ME.. FEEL FREE TO REMOVE TAG..........TQ
 
Jazzmin Shawtii Badd Goodwin
Jazzmin Shawtii Badd Goodwin Hey i love my friends but if i trust u with mi password nigga i do not b on my fb with da stuff ;-)
 
Zay Stones
Zay Stones if u hear my mom sing u would lyao

Likes

Autumn Johnson
 
Laith Emran
Laith Emran http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DQkG1nZNCXwc%26feature%3Dshare&h=OAQGVGyxRAQGvqLfIvxJnAo4XFaecKgnQQY5KpUwetO03Gw
www.youtube.com
 
Harvir Singh
Harvir Singh gud morng my sweet frnds' luv u¤
 
Yeimi Cedillo Castro
Yeimi Cedillo Castro Thank u to mi amazhing husban for letting be go say that last goodbye to mi friend I love yu nene
 
StrawBerri Short'Cake
StrawBerri Short'Cake 'll always make u proud
www.youtube.com
Like Drake's Official FaceBook Page: http://www.FaceBook.com/DrizzyDrakeOfficial Drake - Make Me Proud ft. Nicki Minaj Drake - Make Me Proud Drake - Make Me ...
 
Mickey R Bruce
Mickey R Bruce I need prayers so bad right now.!!!! Hope someone cares. If u are my friend click the like button & then re-post. If I don't see your name, I'll understand. May I ask my "Facebook Family" wherever u may be to kindly copy, paste and share this status for one hour to give a prayer of support to all those who ...have family problems, struggles and worries and just need to know that someone cares. Do it for all of us .. for Edwin Vazquez StayFly
 

No comments:

Post a Comment