Sunday, December 11, 2011

What it do just stop by to say fuck u all off u well the one that dont fuck with me shit I just lol at yea iam good iam

Quadrum Scott
Quadrum Scott What it do just stop by to say fuck u all off u well the one that dont fuck with me shit I just lol at yea iam good iam pay now iam do me lat yal fuck nigga and bicth do u lol
 
Ashley Nomoredrama Peterson
Ashley Nomoredrama Peterson Love is blind n it'll take ova ur mind,wat u think is love its truly not u need to elevate n find....#EVE

Likes

Ashley Nomoredrama Peterson
 
Jamaica Bautista Villanueva
Jamaica Bautista Villanueva Jung Yunho= Infinite//ty
 
Brian Shockley
Brian Shockley Enjoy! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=otCpCn0l4Wo&feature=related
www.youtube.com
Music video by MC Hammer performing U Can't Touch This.
 
Ced Downwithemob
Ced Downwithemob man u got never to cut ya hair dwn low like a nigga nah u trynna crack jokes bitch yo head look like a dirty tennis ball
 
Julien Greaseball Capers
Julien Greaseball Capers What yall niggas doin tonight? hit me up if u wanna vibe wit me.....
 
Tutu Williams
Tutu Williams why when u single nobody try to talk to u but when u have a (boyfriend/girlfriend) all these (dudes/girls) be tryna talk to u n flirt with u. why is that???
 
Stevie Sellevaag
Stevie Sellevaag gunna hate tonight. omg another damn night picking up after pigs and coming in after day shifts lazy asses. I love most things in life but my job is not one of them. love all u night crew people though lol
 
LaTisha ImaDiva Faucette
LaTisha ImaDiva Faucette Plain and simple.... I love u <3
 
Kavita Angel
Kavita Angel confidence doesnt cme ven u hve all d answers .it cms ven u r rdy to face all d qustns so believe in urself wat r u doing
 
Selisa Lee White
Selisa Lee White Im so bored hmu if u want the number just ask
 
Will Stout
Will Stout like this if u LOVE to snowboard!!
 
Mira Paunovic
Mira Paunovic 70 poena u kvizu Slagalica. Igraj i ti na http://www.slagalica.tv
 
Angelo Gorial
Angelo Gorial i got all As and never got detention and always turn in my homework early or on time like if u think im lieing
 
Rick Souza
Rick Souza FAMILY isn't necessarily who u are born to; it's those who are there when u need them & love u unconditionally & those u can't imagine not having in your life!
 
Tiaria Blackbeauty Maiden
Tiaria Blackbeauty Maiden The finest person to like my status I'm gone say good gosh oh mighty and tag their name next to it so if u think u the finest like!! Now I know y'all not scared lol!!!
 
Julian Danga
Julian Danga Sav trip, Doggie. We all luv u n take xtra care. C u whn u cam back 4 ur break. Mch luv.......
 
Mohamed Sekou Massallay
Mohamed Sekou Massallay Ladies:::::::....Have u ever had sex on a 1st date?...Let b real...
 
Ella Rachmawati
Ella Rachmawati sedih deh u,u :'(
 
Isa R Paez
Isa R Paez Happy! Ring day of Wallis.Lov U My Wa.

Likes

Isa R Paez
 
Ashley Glover
Ashley Glover Bout to head to the oasis wit my baby!! I love u Levi!
 
Vanessa Rogers
Vanessa Rogers http://m.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.reverbnation.com%2Fc.%2Fponi%2F73665870&h=oAQG1Ogv4&refid=0&ref=bookmark
 
Airla Cherismat
Airla Cherismat I had a great time at keisha wedding but most of all i had a blast @TBoi Montana jit party!!!!! It was off da chain lol!!! You a boss i wanna b just like u when i grow up!!!
 
Willie Grayson
Willie Grayson "Learning to play guitar so I can write u a love song on all the mistakes I made...but I'm still in love with u" something I thought of while driving in the moonlight=)!
 
Nicholas Gee
Nicholas Gee I think its fucked up that a person would cross da ppl u so call fuck wit, dats childish, Knowin a person would rather tell u a lie 2 ya face thn b real,i pray u find wht u seekin!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment