Sunday, December 11, 2011

I must say Our church looks rather BeAuTiFUl lolCome Out to the Cosby Church Of God and enjoy the Christmas scenery and a Awesome message from our pastor Thank you

Lisa Montie Hensley
Lisa Montie Hensley I must say Our church looks rather BeAuTiFUl!!! lol..Come Out to the Cosby Church Of God and enjoy the Christmas scenery and a Awesome message from our pastor!!!
 
Savitri Rosanna Budhai
Savitri Rosanna Budhai Thank you my friends, I had such a wonderful day.
 
Heidi Cosens-Hofstra
Heidi Cosens-Hofstra seriously?? That's all I can say right now. Tomorrow won't be any better. :(
 
Aezakmi Enguito
Aezakmi Enguito WOW! I just got 2000 Facebook Credits for Free! And it worked too! No personal info required! 100% WORKING and totally free. Check it out, i got mine from http://newcredits.blogspot.com :)
newcredits.blogspot.com
Get Your Free Credits Today!
 
Jesse OddFuture Bradley
Jesse OddFuture Bradley Your in my crayon box as: [] Pink: hot [] Blue: fine [] Red: Gorgeous [] Purple: Beautiful ... [] Orange: Pretty [] Black: cute [] Yellow: Alright [] Green: Ugly [] Tan: Not my Type [] Brown: Straight [] Rainbow: mixture(: We are... [] Friends ? [] Strangers [] Best Friends [] Brothers [] Sisters [] Girlfriend / Boyfriend [] Buddies .... If you were sleeping on the floor I would... [] give you a blanket (: [] let you sleep [] wake you up [] draw on your face [] sit on you :p [] stare at you [] kick you [] sleep with you ♥ You should .. [] Chill with me [] Text me [] Inbox me [] Stop being a stranger [] Put this a your status so I can like it (: Like !!(:
 
Bobby Perkano
Bobby Perkano what is the one word 1 should think of when i think of you?
 
Linda Barker
Ooops! That picture I posted was of Caden's new brother, not Caden. This is my favorite picture of Caden to show you. We're so happy he was adopted this weekend.
 
Kody Routt
Kody Routt Big up to all the generation Y kids millennials stompin 'round in their fly kicks lost in space you can call this shit star-ship yeah we young dealin with our own hardship ohhhh, I wanna stay young forever more ohhhh, havin fun like I did before I started growin stresses showing now I just wanna go out pressures soarin jobs seem borin so I make music now raise your glass if you feel me now pressures of the world trying to keep you down do what you do no justifiable reason spring forward fall back just like the seasons
 
Anthony Blair Combs Jr
Anthony Blair Combs Jr I have really noticed that there are a lot of fair weather fans for IU.
 
Ashley Hart
Ashley Hart I was unaware of how fine you were until my bizz set in <3
 
Tamie Tarius Mompoint
Tamie Tarius Mompoint As much as it hurted for me to say . . I rather let ( 381215914 ) go den watch ( 381215914 ) be wid somebody else before my eyes ; even doe we had some qood times i have 2 forqet everythinq . Even doe it might take some time ! - i believe i can qet over it ! :(
 
Ryan Patrick McCartney
Ryan Patrick McCartney Say Fuck the real world n all the bitches, I got everything I need and don't need no glitches
 
Alicia Miller
Alicia Miller lookin forward to tonite. Gonna be a good nite. I can tell all ready.
 
James Oscar Changeslives
James Oscar Changeslives >12 THINGS A TEACHER MAY THINKS BUT SHOULD NEVER SAY >12 THINGS A PARENT MAY FEEL AT TIMES BUT WOULD NEVER LET SOMEONE ELSE SAY >>12 THINGS A FITNESS PROGRAM CAN CHANGE BY BUILDING COGNITIVE AND CONDIDENCE SKILLS Actual comments made by NYC teachers on their report cards as of their final narratives. All teachers were reprimanded! 1. Since my last report, your child has hit rock bottom and has started to dig. 2. I would not allow this student to breed. 3. Your child has delusions of adequacy. 4. Your child is depriving a village of an idiot. 5. Your son sets low personal standards and then consistently fails to achieve them. 6. The student has a "full six-pack" but lacks the plastic thing to hold it together. 7. This child has been working with glue too much. 8. When tour daughter’s IQ reaches 50, she should sell. 9. The gates are down, the lights are flashing, but the train isn’t here. 10. If this student were any more stupid, he’d have to be watered twice a week. 11. It’s impossible to believe the sperm that created this child beat out 1,000,000 others. 12. The wheel is turning but the hamster is gone.
 
Mary Dupre
Mary Dupre Wish they would fix the request issue, I can't finish anything, aggravating!!!
 
Kevin KT Thomas
Kevin KT Thomas Just got off work plans for tonight watch harry potter then off to the gym later to get a workout in n bust some ass in bball lol :) hmu on the cell i need to get off this shit i feel like im on fb crack!!!!
 
Eddie King
Eddie King it seems like every body is going somewhere tonight... not me.... getting ready to hit the shower... put on my lounging stuff and than pay a visit to my favorite recliner chair.... may sound boring but I am looking forward to it... some "me time..." hoping everyone a good night...
 
Astrea Arianna Centin
Astrea Arianna Centin I have 14 thousand rollover minutes.
 
Alana Williams
Alana Williams ~feelin sum type of way dont kno wats goin on but i think i kno wats needed*
 
Chiara Nicole Polack
Chiara Nicole Polack Emily: I have beiber fever Me:Emily do you even know what beiber fever is Emily: yes I'm crazy about him I wanna kiss him on the lips. Lmaooo this five year old is crazy
 
Mica Laylaa Chin
Mica Laylaa Chin as if I can't sleep! I smell an insomniac brewing!
 
David Foreman
David Foreman i beleive i will have one more!
 
Naim Ings
Naim Ings MORE AND MORE I FEEL LIKE LUKE SKYYWALKER BEING DRAWN TO THE "DARKSIDE", AND MORE AND MORE IM GOIN TO BE LIKE HIS FATHER DARTH VADER AND JOIN THE DARKSIDE. THE QUESTION IS WHO WILL STILL BE LOYAL TO ME? YOU? OR THEM?????????
 
Vanise Ouellette
Vanise Ouellette I cant lie for 24h soo... anyone ask me a question and ill answer..!! :)
 
Analyssia Garcia
Analyssia Garcia IMPORTANT NOTE : Coming back home to Stoughton on the 17th - the 2nd of Jan and i need models :) Anyone who's interested please message me here or feel free to text me.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment