Sunday, December 11, 2011

CUTE PROPOSSAL: Boy: Are u good in your A to Z Girl: Yea Boy: Look at these ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTVWXYZ Which letter is missing Girl: HmmmmU Boy: Yeah

Tonderai Mashaire
Tonderai Mashaire CUTE PROPOSSAL: Boy:- Are u good in your A to Z? Girl:- Yea! Boy:- Look at these "ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTVWXYZ" Which letter is missing? Girl:- Hmmmm.."U"? Boy:- Yeah, where did that letter go? Girl:- I dont know, where ? Boy:- "U" went inside My Heart !
 
Johnathon Dnt Care Cain
Johnathon Dnt Care Cain U sure know how to make a person feel woese
 
Iceyy Locc Pudda
Iceyy Locc Pudda Lms if u wanna tml.
 
Michelle Mzindependent Tenhagen
Michelle Mzindependent Tenhagen I am so fuckin sick of people lying about me saying shit and lying on my god damn boyfriend. If i don't tell u something to ur face then obviously its none of ur biz or it ain't tru. Who ever the hell said that my boyfriend is controlling and does nothing but control me can take a flying leap of the tallest building cuz i do what i want when i want cuz I'm grown. Stay out of my damn relationship
 
Heem Davis
Heem Davis u niggs be sleepin on me zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!!!

Likes

Heem Davis
 
Yolanda Castillo
Yolanda Castillo yes he is a handsome young man He's my grandson take after is Papa I love U From grand ma Yolie
 
Emzy Carreon
Emzy Carreon thank u lord 4 adding new year to my sister maria cristina ballao hope this day when she celebrate her birthday hope she fine and happy even dnt hve big party in her bday....thnks god 4 ur guidance and protection to her and her family always...thank u lord.,happy birthday ate we love u......may god bless u always.
 
Akia Vanarsdale
Akia Vanarsdale Mane me and my nigga T bout to get dress and head to da FUN PARTY hosted by my nigga Jen... getting old..can't satisfy like u use to..WELL come get it bac! lmao
 
Valentina Khalifa
Valentina Khalifa Q. wat song u listenin to A. how did u know i was listenin to music? && tyga - far away
 
Hevi Nopiyanti
Hevi Nopiyanti saat Kangen lebih dr sekedar I Miss U
 
Dat Boii Tay
Dat Boii Tay LMS if u bored has fuck
 
Jennifer Hill
Jennifer Hill love the feelin ov wen ur eyes r tired and burning were u feel like sonkin out looool itz dat time people zZzZzZzZzzzz!! NITE!!
 
Brittany Hills
Brittany Hills Its kinda fukd up wen u cant trust anybody lifes a hustle n everybody is hungry
 
Jadeae Bolden
Jadeae Bolden im 5'8 lms if u taller thn me
 
Patrick Hernandez
Patrick Hernandez "THIS IS INDIANA, YEAH WE DO IT BIG! POSTED ON THE BIG 10 YOU KNOW WHAT IT IS! THIS IS IU U U! THIS IS IU U U!"
 
Sharon Nunn
Sharon Nunn Happy 21st birthday Blake you couldnt be loved more we love u for the little boy u were the special man u are now and the precious son u will always be love u lots xxx wat a great nite we had
 
Tyquan T-swagg Haynes
Tyquan T-swagg Haynes People always look at what u didnt but wat about wat i did do
 
Marcellus Lightfoot
Marcellus Lightfoot ...May not kno but u the lucky one.
 
Mandy Crook
Mandy Crook Have to add this : THOMAS MURPHY WE LOVE AND MISS U MATE. HOPE U CAN SEE US AND THE NEW ADDITION WE HAVE. U WOULD LOVE IM MATE. ANOTHER BOY IN THE FAMILY XXXX
 
Oluwatosin Faith
Oluwatosin Faith Eyin omo ijo mimo mimo e busayo ninu ijo mimo nitori ife re pelu wa,eyin omo jo mimo e busayo ninu ijo mimo nitori ife re nbe fun wa.(hymn 533).am proud 2 b a celestial family.its sunday a glorious day .am blessed wit ma family nd friends 2day.wat abt u?
 
Lupita Rose Martinez
Lupita Rose Martinez I jus dnt kno y ppl get shit twisted in there own minds buh i kno the truth all i need is ma self n fam... Fuq tryna plz n do favors fo u all... Cuz wen it comes dwn to it im so much betta off wit u all
 
Ajay Kumar
Ajay Kumar G.M. All of u. Have a nice day..
 
Bernadeta Erica
Bernadeta Erica u, u r a prince for me. Not a prince from a beautiful palace, but a prince from my deepest heart. U, u always destroy my sorrow, sadness, n pain. But u destroy them without a sword n a shield. Sometimes I ask my self "hw can u do that?" U may do that with ur magic. But the answer is Nope. U destroy them with every single breath
 
Lindiswa Peter
Lindiswa Peter Opening door 4 ppl 4rm freak its cool bt disadv u won't get any sleep after dat.*cross*
 
Sagar Bhand
Sagar Bhand , - .(. - . ". ." " . . . " Kasmiri Apple. This is My Morning Gift to u But one condition !!!!!__-======= BRUSH KRKE KHANA.. G.M.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment