Sunday, December 11, 2011

im officially confident that i remember my study guide verbatim so ready to past this test oh yea im mizziinq sumthiinq myi lil sistaa isz soo fREAKING WORESS UGH

Tuesday Higly'favored Henry
Tuesday Higly'favored Henry im officially confident that i remember my study guide verbatim ..... so ready to past this test ....oh yea
 
Lexx Poohh
Lexx Poohh im mizziinq sumthiinq myi lil sistaa isz soo fREAKING WORESS UGH I NEEDED RUN AH WAYY F0REVER UGH I NEEDD AH BRAKEE
 
Amber White
Amber White I love my happy family!!!
 
Cardia So Blessed LaPoole
Cardia So Blessed LaPoole When I Get My Car Imma Play Dis Swerving Through The STL
 
Kay Nellz
Kay Nellz Its some people I will respect forever... ===>>> D.j. Jammison is one of em! #SALUTE
 
C.J. Nilsen
C.J. Nilsen Tell me how wikipedia has this yrs heisman already posted?!?! I bet a million its rg3!
 
Courtney Hart Jr.
Courtney Hart Jr. I Ain't With The Talking, Im Just Tryna Focus; Cuz The Loudest Nigga In The Room Usually Be The Brokest
 
Ricardoo Hernandez
Ricardoo Hernandez i really need to get it crackin out here!
 
Elizabeth Hornback
Elizabeth Hornback You know i'm bad. I'm bad. I'm really really bad. Who's bad? I ain't scared. I heart M.J. :)
 
Amber Rehg
643744id12.fluffycakes2.com
↑Click on the link to read the full quote
 
Leroy Beaupre
Leroy Beaupre Probably one of the best things I have ever gotten to experience in my life is my baby girl falling asleep in my arms each night. Thank you God!
 
James Potter
James Potter so anyone want to do anything cause i have nothing to do
 
Lavett Sandoval
Lavett Sandoval should women have the right to say "no" to their husband? -my final exam paper and i need sum help
 
Chandler Christopher
Chandler Christopher I love IU basketball!
 
Leavy Shoffner
Leavy Shoffner It just is so amazing how life can go from being so great and just at the snap of a finger you are nearly at a rock bottom in your life. All I got is God and Jesus and that is really all that i need, but life has hit me with the hardest blow
 
Cole Vandenberg
Cole Vandenberg I think we are gonna go HAM tonight downtown, any buddy else going downtown tonight?
 
Tamara Hartsfield
Tamara Hartsfield Chilling at home watching old episodes of in living color.... I loved this show back in the day!!!!!!!
 
Bank Tragannititham
Bank Tragannititham Everyday,i try to make one person happy.Finally,i found that my life has become full of happiness........Yahooooooooooooo ^_____^
 
Joel Wynn
Joel Wynn since ive been sick on the couch all day today i really wish someone would bring me some zaxbys...
 
Tammy Sherwood
Tammy Sherwood I love this song.
www.youtube.com
I DON'T OWN ANYTHING! VIDEO OWNED BY ATLANTIC RECORDS AND THE PERFORMERS VIDEO ONLY FOR ENTERTAINMENT "I Want to Know What Love Is" is a power ballad recorde...
 
Clay Cashius Lindsay
Clay Cashius Lindsay Oh by the way I got this drank in my cup inside a cup lol 480$ wildin out
 
Ri Laflare
Ri Laflare I Keep The Hammer On Me I Dont Worry Bout A THing.
 
shoobie edwards
shoobie edwards I just saw one of the most beautiful-est girls in the world at Target. Even her freckles were arranged perfectly on her face. She also happens to a friend of mines!!! #JustGorgeous
 
Chris Toy
Chris Toy The only thing I want for Christmas is for her to look at me and see that I can be the one for her all I want is to be the one she turns to for anything I want to be the shoulder she cries on and the last thing is I want to be the one that she thinks about all day and when we see each other I want to be the one that she can hold and never want to let go
 
Brandie Narog
Brandie Narog This is awesome, and if you are offended.....I really don't care <3
www.youtube.com
The classic Christmas Rant! Spread the Holiday Cheer! (Send this video to at least 5 people or Santa wont get you crap!) illwillpress.com
 

No comments:

Post a Comment