Sunday, December 11, 2011

I'm at a party at grattispizza about 2 go 2 tha arcade center Here we go again people actually belieiving and practicing the barbaric teachings of the bible aka the

Mitchell Gotswagg Jefferson
Mitchell Gotswagg Jefferson I'm at a party at grattispizza about 2 go 2 tha arcade center
 
Lilburn Lowell Decker
Lilburn Lowell Decker Here we go again, people actually belieiving and practicing the barbaric teachings of the bible a.k.a. the "Good Book" which has the following: Proverbs 13:24 (NIV) Whoever spares the rod hates their children, but the one who loves their children is careful to discipline them. Proverbs 20:30 (KJV) The blueness of a wound cleanseth away evil: so do stripes the inward parts of the belly. Proverbs 20:30 (NIV) Blows and wounds scrub away evil, and beatings purge the inmost being. In the words of a popular 1960s folk song, "When will they ever learn?"
www.azcentral.com
California parents asked man to beat child, officials say, A couple who suspected their 15-year-old son of smoking turned to a man believed to be relied on in their Southern California church to violently discipline children, authorities said.
 
Jiaqi Lin
Jiaqi Lin 每次点开自己blog的相册都觉得自己现在各种老啊(T_T)
 
Rosealina DeVari
Rosealina DeVari I juust Noticed there is a lot of Whores on facebook kinda sad... Grow up honey(:
 
Bianca DhaIsh'
Bianca DhaIsh' ood qurl qone badd ... && once a qud qurl qone bad she qone forever
 
Lurrie Crofton
Lurrie Crofton i have a feeling that something aint right like some one is keep something from me but i just dont know what it is ....
 
Ernesto Perez
Ernesto Perez ....Did they get you to trade...your heroes for ghosts hot ashes for trees hot air for the cool breeze cold comfort for change.....or did you exchange a walk on part in the war for a lead roll in a cage....
 
Krystal Colegate
Krystal Colegate Hey boys give me a call asap please....
 
Troy Bilharz
Troy Bilharz Thats one Big Shark!
VIDEO: A group of fisherman off the North Carolina Coast got quite a surprise when an 18 foot great white shark came up beside their boat. Watch here: http://www.weather.com/weather/videos/news-41/top-stories-169/raw-great-white-shark-spotted-off-nc-22750
 
Teresa de Vera-Legaspi
Teresa de Vera-Legaspi ..."Be blessed & Be a Blessing" ~ Christmas in two weeks and i bet all are excited during this wonderful time of the year... <3 Sharing to you on this holiday season a music from our home ...
 
Jessica Chloe Louise Smith
Jessica Chloe Louise Smith like and for every good looking one i will write your initials in a comment;
 
Robbie Harrison
Robbie Harrison Cant wait for New years gig on Raymond Island!!! Music, Alcohol and Girls are a pretty good combo!! ;)
 
Sathya Wasabi II
Sathya Wasabi II Good morning everyone.... Have a wonderful weekend :'D
 
Junior Kekuewa Jr.
Junior Kekuewa Jr. My Amazing Internationally Known Psychic ... "Rain" 808-729-6974 The minute you hear her angelic voice; you'll know. Mahalo for the many people who are messaging me saying how great Rain is! It's so true; she is so accurate! She even predicted a settlement that is finally happening on Monday! $$$$$ This is not your Grandfather's 50th State fair, crystal ball fortune teller! lol
My amazing Psychic "Rain"! She has guided me in all of my major business decisions with my companies and taught me huge life lessons about how the Universe works. She has been accurate in EVERYTHING she has advised me on, and has contributed to all of my achievements in the last 6 months. She can help you too. She is affordable, and you can even hire her on Retainer. New Clients get 50% off regular price! Retainer (that's what I have) is also available. It will be the best experience you've ever had! It works for me. You can call or text her at 808-729-6974.
People I admire & respect.
 
Kari Nelson
mrmom.amaonline.com
PLEASE. Would you do me the kind favor of sending this to as may people as you can? Christmas will be coming soon and we should all be aware of where credit for our being able to celebrate these festivities is due. Let's try in this small way to pay a tiny bit of what we owe. Make people stop an...
 
Brian Lee Bower
Brian Lee Bower Had the chance to visit the healing place with a friend of mine who is a priest. We were both dressed very casual ie jeans and sweat shirt... so we looked more like those they treat and not clergy. I was amazed at how disrespectful the guy working the door was to us and wondered if that is how he talks to those he serves as well. Not a good first impression..
 
Q NeNe Thompson
Q NeNe Thompson Q:why you dnt tx me no more A:cuzz you dnt be talkin bout nun ..an covo gets boing....an that was bout a year ago smh lol
 
Alyson Carpenter Terry Robinson
Alyson Carpenter Terry Robinson Soooo we stop at Sheets to get a Chai tea and before we park Terry farted. He put the window down because he smelled really bad! We go into Sheets, come back out and he starts laughing because the car still smelled really bad!
 
Brad Daniels
Brad Daniels It feels like a drinking night. 1st time in like 3 years 2 drinks I'll be drunk. What the hell I'm off tomorrow & Monday
 
Chelsea Guerra
Chelsea Guerra When a girl says "I'm done" it really means fight for me!
 
Jibadeh Richards
Jibadeh Richards I'm watching in time it a real nice movie if we had such limited time to live what would we had done with it as for me I would have try my best to live a honest n a life pleasing god. And every moment we should redeem it n because its limited and must be spent wisely.
 
Mildred Jones
Mildred Jones THANKS <3
www.youtube.com
Sweet Mado, may your special day, and all year round, be blessed with love, peace, joy and laughter. May all of your wishes come true and may all of your dre...
 
Cindy Ah Wah
Cindy Ah Wah Aisos , at walmart today coming out da bathroom n I burp loud right in a lil girls face turning into da bathroom I say excuse me n we both start laughing , ohmygosh ahahahaha
 
Claudia Peré Fernandez
Claudia Peré Fernandez You know life is a disappointment when you see a fruit-by-the-foot snack as an adult compared to childhood...
 
Lori Messer Brown
Lori Messer Brown We had a great time at the Christmas parade!!! I think my Boys got more candy there than they did trick-or-treating!!! My youngest son William was interviewed for the news paper about his friend in the Parade, who did an Awesome job with his Step dance team!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment