Sunday, December 11, 2011

sooo what i thought i was getting a iphone for my 4 years turned into a beautyful ring love u lyleand i got my iphone too Shout out to Yasmin

Lisa S
Lisa S sooo what i thought i was getting a iphone for my 4 years turned into a beautyful ring!!! love u lyle!!!and i got my iphone too!!!
 
FlyguyEnt Reggie
FlyguyEnt Reggie Shout out to Yasmin Mashea Baker' u cute bt iont kno u like et nd u seem coo
 
Adung Francis
Adung Francis Wishing al my fk frds A merry christmaz. Neva u giu up life is a series of outcome. End fevor people who plan 4 it may u b favor as u driv out dis year....
 
Alex Ward
Alex Ward Guy:i want a tattoo of a £10 note on my willy! woman: give me three reasons y u want it! guy: 1st reason coz i like to keep hold of my money 2nd i like to watch my money grow before my eyes and the 3rd is coz i wanna watch u blow 10quid without walkin into a shop!!!!
 
Pharaoh Da Royalristic
Pharaoh Da Royalristic ROY@LRi$TIC-CONFESSION: I Love Fucking No Catching Feeling's..........Just Call Me When u need some more of L-O-DICKKKKKKKKKKkkkkkkkkkkkkk YOU GON LEARN ALL NIGHT...MAYBE IN THE MORNING TOO IF YOU AIN"T GOT WORK hahahahaha
 
Keith Ferguson
Keith Ferguson This one is for u little brother
www.youtube.com
www.samlachow.com Download the full album on iTunes now! Directed/Edited by Sam Lachow Shot by Sam Lachow & Charlie Lachow Music by Maggie Brown Produced By ...
 
Emilo Garcia
Emilo Garcia move bitch get out da way if u c me cumin wit a shoppin card get out my way move! stupid muthafukerz u dnt own da store
 
Carlos Herrera
Carlos Herrera You knw u been somewhere too long when two phones run out of battery....lmfaooo
 
Tank 'Darius' Coker
Tank 'Darius' Coker Saying happy birthday to my child mother lol girlfriend MONICA NICOLE CONLEY. LOVE U
 
Kendra Snyder
Kendra Snyder I love tacos. Tacos are a Mexican food. They contain a torltia shell meat and whatever topping u think you'd like. You can put salsa on it. Yummy.
 
Lilyan Ly
Lilyan Ly "Berlaku adil lah,,, karena adil lebih dekat pada TaQwa" #apakah anda,sbgai seorang pimpinan sudah belajar u/ berlaku adil ????.. Ingat JABATAN itu Amanah.
 
Marissa Asuncion Salunga
Marissa Asuncion Salunga .. i need 2 move on with my life , thanks 4 everything u shared at me .
www.youtube.com
Sung by Brian Mcknight
 
Tavion SickSing Clayton
Tavion SickSing Clayton Lms if u hate 2 c yo ex wit anotha person.
 
Gene Too-ransom Williams
Gene Too-ransom Williams If u a girl and wanna tlk ta me and dnt have no swagg u dnt stand a chance! Js #chooo
 
Kathreen Ann Pena Obogne
Kathreen Ann Pena Obogne life w/o relationship w/ god is like a television w/o antenna..... "u can't get a clear picture of your life unless you install GOD in your heart...... morning fellas.... god bless us...
 
John Chavez
John Chavez Is fuck up if uu dont knw wat the fuck u feel cuz i dont knw if i am . mad or sad or happy but i dont knw
 
Elizabeth Segura
Elizabeth Segura Like :) If U Like Dinosaws <3 <3 <3

Likes

Elizabeth Segura
 
Brittany Miller
Brittany Miller Shopping for Christmas. But I keep seeing stuff I want. Smh. What u want for christmas?!
 
Gotta Love Nick
Gotta Love Nick Need new numbers inbox me if u wanna txt,
 
Mala Rai
Mala Rai THANK U SO MUCH TO ALL OF U.......
 
Latiea Funches
Latiea Funches If u left yo man,bexause he cheated u will never have no man POW!!! A man will always be a man..
 
Tesya Listia
Tesya Listia ~~ MiNggU kElAbu,MeNdUNg BeRkAbut ____DiNgiN BaNgeeeeeeetttttt,,,,,,met pgi and love u All,,,,,,^_^
 
Goh Sherrina
Online Video Clips ^切记^.....新衣褲購回後,須先洗滌,才能穿! 今年01月上海一女孩在美特斯邦威購買了一條黑色牛仔褲,穿著後兩條腿患了嚴重的皮炎,奇癢難忍,夜不能寐,連續數日奔波於各大醫院都未能治癒。現在很多廠家使用廉價的染料和助劑。人體大量吸收後可致癌,嚴重可危及生命。 分享出去,讓跟多人知道吧。 。 。 Remember to wash your new cloth even u have just bought it from store...Or else...something like this will happen... Please share it if you care it...^^
 
Eric G Millard
Eric G Millard Very disappointed braun! We all looked up to you! Thought u were a natural
 
Fiza Angah
Fiza Angah nk trn kja gk towwkkkkkkkk....... pg u alllll!!!!!!!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment