Sunday, December 11, 2011

So the ladies are goin to willamson tonight i gotta work : sucks so its problie bedtime for me when i get off lol hmu : Mom

Miranda Mitchell
Miranda Mitchell So the ladies are goin to willamson tonight & i gotta work :( sucks ..so its problie bedtime for me when i get off lol,, hmu... :)
 
Elvina Naibaho
Elvina Naibaho Mom i miss you so much......
 
Daneille Greene
Daneille Greene I luv my baby so much albert morton i luv you babe
 
Kelli Puckett Harmon
Kelli Puckett Harmon I need a way to Dayton to get my things...(damn DUI) Gas money for any takers? LMAO!! Hope everyone is having a good night! ~NiNjA nEeDs A rIdE~
 
Michael Gomez
Michael Gomez just washed my car and i think it is going to rain on monday & tuesday lol
 
Michelle Robinson Halvorsen
Michelle Robinson Halvorsen RE POST if your Dad is in heaven for christmas. If roses grow in heaven LORD, then pick A bunch for me, place them in my Dad's arms and tell him they're from me. tell him that I love him. and when he turns and smiles, place a kiss on his cheek and hold him,for a while. I love you dad.Merry christmas dad I love you and miss you very much! Heres some hugs and kises from me! xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox
 
Hunter Bonesteel
Hunter Bonesteel "I'm a leaf in the wind, watch as I..." pole breaks through wind shield and into chest, ending life. -firefly
 
Kaylan McAleer Transue
Kaylan McAleer Transue I miss my Guy Guy I hope he is having fun with his uncle ryan and the little Kitty. I'm sure ryan fed them steak and tuna for dinner
 
Morayana Robinson
Morayana Robinson PICK UP THE PHONE I CALL YOU.
 
Leanna Alexander
Leanna Alexander I made a huge mistake I ruined it with the best guy I ever had bowe I love and miss u so bad right now I no I hurt u im so sorry I want the fam life like u do if onlu u would talk to me id sho I was sry
 
Brittany Øø-Lovin Meh-Øø Blockett
Brittany Øø-Lovin Meh-Øø Blockett ANSWER TRUTHFULLY: 94. Had more than 1 girlfriend/boyfriend at a time: YES, 95. Did you sing today: UM..YES, EVERYDAY! 96. Ever cheated on somebody: YES, SHO' HATE IT! 97. If you could go back in time, how far would you go?: APRIL 10, 1997 98. The moment you would choose: BIRTH 99. Are you afraid of falling in love?: YES I AM!....TIRED OF GETTIN HURT!... 100: do you like the way you look? HELL YEAH!.....#DUHH
 
Dawn Lambert
Dawn Lambert Copy this if your Mom is in heaven for Christmas. If roses grow in heaven Lord, then pick a bunch for me. Place them in my Mama's arms and tell her they're from me. Tell her that I love and miss her, and when she turns to smile, place a kiss upon her cheek and hold her for a while! Rest In Peace Mom! Christmas without you is not the same but not a day goes by without me thinking about you! Love you so much!♥..
 
Vinny Jepolos
Vinny Jepolos you can call me a dick, but guess what bro at lease i got a dick
 
Deborah Alexander
Deborah Alexander I get a quicken when I think about the revelation. got this morning. When I say smiling over here!!!!!!
 
Luke Davison
Luke Davison Can't wait to see Keanu West tomorrow night in the Victorias Secret Fashion Show. And Maroon 5, cos I've got the moves like Jagger! I got the moves like Jagger! Whooooo!
 
Charlene Sno Orr
Charlene Sno Orr I LOVE A NIGGA DAT TALK SHYT TO ME...#sick of niggas always kissn my ass
 
PhilnJudie Greenawalt
PhilnJudie Greenawalt Dear Santa, I don't want much for Christmas, I just want the person reading this to be happy. Friends are the fruit cake of life --- some nutty, some soaked in alcohol, some sweet, but mix them together and they're my friends. At Christmas, you always hear people talking about what they want and bought. This is what I ...want: I want people who are sick with no cure to be able to be cured. I want Children and Animals with no families to be adopted. I want all living things to never have to worry about food, shelter and heat. I want peace and love for everyone! Now, let's see how many people re-post this.
 
Jorge Diaz
Jorge Diaz “I got 99 chores and I aint did one” – Lay Z
 
Call'Me Smiley
Call'Me Smiley Lms, Ill Be 1OO% HONEST! When i first saw you i was like [] bye [] wtf [] sexy [] okay [] your cute [] damn What do i think of yuh? [] cool [] ugly [] amazing [] silly [] i dont know! Would marry you on Fb? [] Hell yeah! [] nope [] I don’t know [] Im Down if you are(; Best feature: [] eye’s [] smile [] lips [] everything [] Hair [] I don’t know Rate: [] 1-4 [] 5-7 [] 8-10
 
Kimberly Campbell
Kimberly Campbell I miss Shayda soo much <3 wish I could see her :'(
 
Pretty' Axx Milla
Pretty' Axx Milla One thing I learned , tho Yu can't fuck around wit evrybody pussy ass nigga' put Yu in jail ' like damn pussy ass niggasss! !! #yogotti
 
Kassandra Leigh Kellestine
Kassandra Leigh Kellestine had the best time with Jeremy Brand ♥ , April Dyck and pastor adam , bob and Brian Dyck .sooo fulllll on food .... i had 6 full plates of dessert and 2 full plates of potatoes, corn ,carrots,peas,and i think stuffing , ....... tired
 
Ollie Copeland
Ollie Copeland For the 27 (ish) months I've dated Jackie, I've treated her the absolute best I ever could.
 
Jordan Tyler Brandle
Jordan Tyler Brandle LMS if u think i think im the shit?...
 
Olivia Morgan Payne
Olivia Morgan Payne Watching Alvin and the Chipmunks :) Theodore is sooooooooooooooooo cute, I <3 his chubby cheeks. I want to watch chipwrecked :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment