Sunday, December 11, 2011

SO I SEE EVERYONE IS UNDERSTANDING NOW HOW THIS COUNTRY IS TURNING OUT ME MY BROTHER Shooter Abrams AND Timothy BigTim Kellams ALSO Jerry Lee Jr BEEN TRYING TO INFORM

Rebel Kidd Smash
Rebel Kidd Smash SO I SEE EVERYONE IS UNDERSTANDING NOW HOW THIS COUNTRY IS TURNING OUT ME MY BROTHER Shooter Abrams AND Timothy BigTim Kellams ALSO Jerry Lee Jr. BEEN TRYING TO INFORM U IGNORANT PPL OF THESE ACTS NOW ITS HAPPENED ....AMERICA IS NOW A BATTLE GROUND ..SO WUT YALL GUNA DO ... FIGHT OR BE TAKIN OVER ??- LOYAL REBELS!!!!
 
Holly Wood Lane
Holly Wood Lane Ima send u a SEXY picture to show u Wat u given up ;)
 
Eric Talley
Eric Talley At the crib chilling nothing much to do I'm thinking u should fall through I'm no kid no xbox playing so my attention is all u my hearts racing took a lot to call u fussing with myself I have to admit its been volital but seeking your beauty its pumps in my molecules and I understand your past men where prolly tools boys claim to be men but all fools....I'm just saying
 
Badluckdadon Doogie
Badluckdadon Doogie I don't know why you textin me, Tellin me you miss sexin me, I been to busy with life and god blessin me, You not interestin me, really the devil testin me, See I'm on to the next one, you dismissed like a student, You took everything we had and now its ruined, damn bitch u blew it
 
Adreonna Clarke
Adreonna Clarke Youu Talk Shxt Expecting Me To Care 'Honestly idgaf BUT last week when u needed someone to tlk to I WAS THERE then a couple days later you wanna tlk shxt and act fake. i dont have time for you #on to the fxcking NEXT.
 
Carol Booth
Carol Booth Omg Lord I'm trying to be humble and not complain but I just sat here in the cold for 45 min waiting on the GTA....whew I know this ain't the way but I'm gonna wait on u Lord.....got no choice but to wait on u!!
 
Mario Carr
Mario Carr U thought jus cuz i came to c u u thought i wntd to b wit LOL TO MUCH MONEY TO B FUKN WIT BROKE HOES
 
Doren Ngangom Ngangom Doren
 
Elizabeth McStay
Elizabeth McStay today, FLASH MOB, FOX RUN MALL, PIC'S LATER! Should be on u tube soon...
 
Alma Gonzalez
Alma Gonzalez U just got hack by Ur baby Iggy and ur love/wify Liz Hernandez Iggy~love u A.F Liz~Te amo my Love always n forever <3
 
Heather Bishop
Heather Bishop Nobody can take what belongs 2 U when earth is properly linked to Heaven. God will Keep U! -Tony Evans
 
Kiran Tvm Kerala S
"Love Is Blind Because Ur Mom Started To Love U Before Seeing Ur Face"
 
Edna Brinkley
Edna Brinkley Some please answer a question for me,y is it that some people r on fb just to make a love connection?u no just picking people @ random I just don't get it
 
Jake Staab Maiette
Jake Staab Maiette Taking care of my sick gf love u babe :)
 
Willie Kimbrough
Willie Kimbrough LOL u wont believe! Bizarre .
yikes20.blogspot.com
Lol Checkout this video its a very embarrassing moment for her
 
Kanvichea Seng
Kanvichea Seng 5 months that we get along with each other ... Expect that for long time to be together ... Miss u papun... Don leave me ey...
 
Barbara Whitcomb
(SHARELINK FOR MOBILE USERS): http://www.facebook.com/sharer/sharer.php?u=http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=157128321054613&set=a.143529585747820.21562.140699659364146&type=1&theater
 
Prince SavageSeason Simba
Prince SavageSeason Simba savage game tomorrow.. hit me up if u wanna come ?
 
Trystanee Dawn Marie Garcia
Trystanee Dawn Marie Garcia Just to annoy everyone im only gonna say "k" to u if you try to talk to me cuz i dont feel like talkin to anyone unles u r Janice Dolan, Lindsey Dolan, Kevin Dolan, Brooke Grayson, Zane Grayson, or my dad!!!!!!! Just to let yall know >:)
 
Michael Karamoy
Michael Karamoy Roma 15:13b 'Allah adalah sumber pengharapan' Happy Sunday u all...
 
Sufiyan Olpadwala
Sufiyan Olpadwala hello friend.how r u? good morning.have nice day.i m going to picnik.
 
Gail Rose
Gail Rose This is going to be the wrost christmas ever people should be thankful what they have because when u take things for granted it can be taken away i want my family back it not fair
 
Sheilabdarealest Burks
Sheilabdarealest Burks Niggas so damn fake... I tell u I fucked da nigga its cool.. wen I tell u I'm fuckn him now.... u get mad.... Well hell if u was playn yo position I wouldn't hve to go nowhere else.... I gives a fucc if u dnt call me no more. I cnt wait till I touch dwn.. u gne really hate me...
 
Erick Miller
Erick Miller Live free or die tryn how would u do it
 
Iliana Melendez
Iliana Melendez Mad ma blacky left me n she talkin about not cum bak she betta brin her ASS bak lmao miss u already gurl :(
 

No comments:

Post a Comment