Sunday, December 11, 2011

Repost if your DAD is in heaven for Christmas If roses grow in heaven Lord then pick a bunch for me Place them in my Fathers arms and tell him

Phyllis Jean Estes
Phyllis Jean Estes Repost if your DAD is in heaven for Christmas. If roses grow in heaven Lord, then pick a bunch for me. Place them in my Fathers arms and tell him they're from me. Tell him that I love and miss him, and when he turns to smile, place a kiss upon his cheek and hold him for a while. _____/)___/)______./¯"""/') ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\)¯¯\)¯¯¯'\_„„„„\) LOVE AND MISS YOU EVERYDAY DAD ♥♥♥♥
 
TJ Senter
TJ Senter Sitting in my car with a cinnamon dolce latte and listening to Rameau.
 
Arturo Velazquez
Arturo Velazquez Getting drunk n having a.great time at a 15 at polis night club fuck wrk n all the BS -epikmind till the i die
 
Sandy Williams
Sandy Williams Here in velma alma watching the Wildcats play for consultation...they will be awesome if they would play as a team!!!
 
Trevor Trevy Trev Chamberlin
Trevor Trevy Trev Chamberlin Homework or Star Wars? I wish it could be Star Wars. This is killing me! only a few more days!
 
Barbara Anthony
Barbara Anthony Wat a boring ass saturday im having
 
Thaa Badd Kidd'
Thaa Badd Kidd' Lyke idek. Thinknn bout a lot.
 
Patrice Williams
Patrice Williams Iam so proud of Chante and her cheer leading team they placed third at their competition today. I had a great.time w Javie also
 
Javed Ahmad
Javed Ahmad A/A to all my dears aur yah din bhooth sare khushiya lay kar aaye
 
Justin Grater
Justin Grater Well with t latest news of ryan braun testing + f performance drugs n albert gng t the angels we need t close t gap n get prince fielder asap n win the central div next yr, no excuses theo make it happen; this is a perfect set-up to win.
 
Alberto Aguilar
Alberto Aguilar Tama se jodio el inche carro a mitad del camino :( pero lo bueno q está rica la noche
 
Tammy Barbee
Tammy Barbee if your MOM is in heaven for Christmas. If roses grow in heaven Lord, then pick a bunch for me. Place them in moms arms and tell her they're from me. Tell her that i love and miss her, and when she turns to smile, place a kiss upon her cheek and hold her for a while........Merry Christmas Mom, I love you.
 
Robin Lee Cooper
Robin Lee Cooper SO MUCH FOR TRYIN TO GET AWAY FOR A WHILE AND THIS IS WHY I DONT LEAVE THE HOUSE Z.A.B's NANA
 
Shaniya Williams
Shaniya Williams You have received a Multimedia Message - You received a Media Mail from {TRIMMED_SENDER} Click to view. http://mediamail.boostmobile.com/share.do?invite=mETr2CJa77kCHUMkha9h _frsthgl
 
Glenn Fernandez
Glenn Fernandez "Not every1 given a chance 2 grow old,so appreciate and thanks GOD 4 every single day of life",,,,,,,,,happy sunday fb friends !!!
 
Monisha Tucker
Monisha Tucker Withh My Baby Quintin Pickard , Twinn Dajai Moore &&. Jay Stew Having A Blaast (:
 
Kalynn SoFly Ke'Miya
Kalynn SoFly Ke'Miya How yhu gonna get beat up by a woman, nd she used tooth brushes! # smdh!
 
Wayne Russell
Wayne Russell So guess who didntt give a squat about IU.... Guilty
 
Mickey Kawick
Mickey Kawick It always feels like car dealerships are trying to rip you off. When I picked out my mini, i laid out the list of features and accessories that I wanted on my Mini... it was a small list of 8 easy items like different seats and minor changes to the interior. They removed three items from my list claiming that "we can give you those items for practically nothing and the company charges far too much for those." Now that we're getting close to having the car at the dealership, those three items that should have been "free or close to free" will now cost me $500 and will not be available on delivery but only after I drive the car off the lot. I have never had a car dealership be honest with me. I play completely honest with them and they always rip me off. Escondido Mini... fuck you.
 
Anthony Velez
Anthony Velez a woman worth some anger is certainly worth some effort
 
Adam Kirkwood
Adam Kirkwood if u wont to e a frind then u should send a message no likes to not no who they friends are crazy sick stupied or dumb helloooo
 
LouAnn Tillman
LouAnn Tillman Doing a Christmas special on Photo packages! Half price through the 20th! Take advantage! Up to 20 individual poses for $40!
 
Sonu Appu
Sonu Appu The greatst gift u can gve 2 someone is ur time Becz it's like giving a portion of your Life that you can never get back. Good Morning Friends..... [Appooooos]
 
Barbara Anne Graves
Barbara Anne Graves Alisha Edmonds Stolen from my cousin Shannon: MY COUSIN, WENDY JEDLICKA MITCHELL, HAS BEEN MISSING SINCE SUNDAY. SHE HAS BEEN PUT ON THE NATIONAL REGISTRY FOR MISSING PERSONS. SHE LIVES IN ST. PETERSBURG, FLORIDA. SHE HAS MEDICAL CONDITIONS WHICH HAVE THE FAMILY EXTREMELY WORRIED OF HER WHEREABOUTS. THERE IS A PERSON NAMED STEPHANIE JOHNSTON WHO HAS SOMEHOW AQUIRED HER CELL PHONE AND IS ON OUTGOING VOICEMAIL. THIS PERSON KNOWS WENDY BUT WILL NOT ANSWER NOR RETURN CALLS. PLEASE KEEP MY COUSIN AND OUR FAMILY IN YOUR PRAYERS. Like · · 4 hours ago near Smyrna, TN · . Michael Charles Holbrook wow....ill def be praying 3 hours ago · Like · 1. Alisha Edmonds Thanks! 3 hours ago · Like.
 
Grace Cortez
Grace Cortez Getting ready to watch The Help. Heard it's a great movie.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment