Sunday, December 11, 2011

He said I kno yu changed I never see yu cause you always busy doin things I really wish he had a different way of vewing things I

Courtney Ilydarren
Courtney Ilydarren He said I kno yu changed , I never see yu cause you always busy doin things. I really wish he had a different way of vewing things . I think the city that were from just kinda ruin things. Its such a small place not much to do but talk & listen !
 
Tanya Jackson Brockington
"I've come to realize that the only people I need in my life are the ones who need me in theirs even when I have nothing else to offer them but myself" ~Unknown
 
Matt Forgetful
Matt Forgetful Double stacker mmmm? Chocolate shake even better lol. :-] about to get my race on to the race track we go amos and i oh yeah go karts.
 
Chris Northrop MacWhinnie
Chris Northrop MacWhinnie Tiime to get some sleep 5am will be here before I know it.
 
Yaya Ross
Yaya Ross best weekend!!!!! Its good 2 be with hang wih friends new and old irock getting snow down ur back and then making sure u didnt get me:) krissy britt i love ya
 
Sarah A Welker
To understand me, is to understand this, I sing my own tune, dance to my own beat, I live freely following my heart in mind, body and spirit, I love wholeheartedly and not just my family; everybody. To see me clearly is to believe that I have been through more in my life than a fictional storey reads, battled more demons than I dare to admit, felt more sorrow than my heart thought it could take; still I am here standing, facing my fears day by day, living in this moment with great appreciation, accepting my past as what has made me into the old soul I currently am, using those mistakes as platforms to climb in this beautiful journey. ~Will Rivera
 
Dilcy Zorrilla
Dilcy Zorrilla I hate fake bitches with a fuckin passion

Likes

Dilcy Zorrilla
 
Melissa M Billings
Melissa M Billings Some of U may remember this from last year! This is the cutest thing EVER! I have about decided that goats are the funniest creatures of them ALL. I spend alot of time laughing at mine!! Oh one more thing MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!
www.youtube.com
http://www.GIGGLEwiththeGOATS.com wishes everyone a happy holiday season with this special presentation of "JINGLE BELLS!" http://www.GIGGLEwiththeGOATS.com
 
Whitney Freire
Whitney Freire Things just keep getting better! oh how i love life!
 
Sly Hameline
Sly Hameline finally got to use the dam phone.. good to talk to my family and the this.. food sucks on thanksgiving....... loney in this place and no real trees. and wrk is going good..i miss u... L....
 
Nathan Patrick Ilada
Nathan Patrick Ilada Jesus: Santa. Santa: Yes? Jesus: I'm sad. Santa: Why are you sad? It's Christmas right? It's your birthday! Jesus: Yeah. That's the point Santa: Why? Jesus: Because whenever its Christmas the kids only wait for you and not me! They only celebrate Christmas because of you! Why Santa, why not Jesus? -Dec. 25 is for Jesus not for Santa. ( LMS ] & Repost if You Believe in Jesus ! P.S He Knows You Looked ♥ -deny me in front your friends and I will deny you in front of my father
 
Kenneth Beaver Jr
Kenneth Beaver Jr my mom is a dummy... im grounded... i dont have my phone... so i have no life...
 
Jaylin Smith
Jaylin Smith Charles Jackson A Certified Bitch Boyy Whoo Gettin His Shit Rocked By W.C.B.T On Me I Bet Not See You Pussy #3-W.C.B.T_3
 
Vienna Nicole Casillas
Vienna Nicole Casillas have a listen. "...i won't let how i sincerely feel, dear, stand in my way cause there's no love lost that i can find again my dear friend..." album art by craig thompson <3
www.youtube.com
Artist: Menomena Album: Friend and Foe Title: Weird Support Them: http://www.myspace.com/menomena
 
Jodi Brown
Jodi Brown I tried on 3 pairs of pants and dang it all...they all fit! Supposed to be only one pair that looks good so it makes the decision a whole lot easier. Now I need somewhere to go to show 'em off. Probably end up parking myself on the couch watching the NFR and wishing I was there.
 
Gunslinger Hobbs
Gunslinger Hobbs I absolutely love bad lip synching! This is a great one...I hate you Rick Perry.
www.youtube.com
Rick Perry talks out both sides of his mouth. Ever wonder what he's thinking?
 
Tiffany Nicole
Tiffany Nicole I wished my boyfriend would wakeee up i miss him ! Nicck <3
 
Haley Morrill
Haley Morrill I ate NOODLES :) <3 Elbow macaroni to be exact :D
 
Greta Stanley Bolling
Greta Stanley Bolling Wow...what can I say that other fans haven't already..But I am so PROUD OF MY HOMETOWN...The fans, the boys, cheerleaders, coaches,....my heart is so full...the more I read the more I just cry....We love our GREENWAVES....Well here's to "THE BOYS OF FALL".....
 
Stephanie House
Stephanie House You sometimes take a look at life and wonder how did I get to this point? Well, I'm asking myself that very question. I wish that my life could be a little better. I remind myself to be thankful for my to wonderful children, great supportive sisters and family and my good friends.
 
Randy Aten-Allen
Randy Aten-Allen I hate this stupid electric stove, im changing this b out for a gas!!!!!
 
Kamarimommy N Hislover
Kamarimommy N Hislover Today was a great day I must say! After all that trouble with my car I went n got my christmas tree n did a lil shopping! Now coolin it wit my fat boi
 
Rene Walker Jackson
Rene Walker Jackson had such a great day! pedis with my girl Hayley and then meka's wedding where i FINALLY did the cupid shuffle! had such a blast!!
 
Susan Beauchamp
Susan Beauchamp Just came back from picking up a high chair for Ethan and I met the nicest lady who is selling all kinds of kids things if your interested I can share her number The highchair is in perfect condition except for some art work
 
Lubricated Spatula
Lubricated Spatula I was arrested tonight! was on the prom at Gravesend with me mate Bill (He works as a hospital assistant) and I was dragging him in the Thames and pushing him under the water. A copper stopped me, ordered me out of the water and arrested me. when I asked what for her replied while pointing at Bill, "Dunking this Orderly".
 

No comments:

Post a Comment