Sunday, December 11, 2011

I am one of the people who love the why of things post this if your mom is in heaven for christmas If yellow roses grow in heaven lord please

Elton Jay Jagolino
Elton Jay Jagolino I am one of the people who love the why of things.
 
Teresa Midjette
Teresa Midjette post this if your mom is in heaven for christmas. If yellow roses grow in heaven lord, please pick a bunch for me, place them in my mothers arms and tell her they're from me. Tell her that I love and miss her,and when she turns to smile, place a kiss upon her cheek and hold her for awhile. Miss you mom xxxx
 
Aqua Wayfinder
Aqua Wayfinder (I'm bored) LMS I would make you.. [] Cry [] Moan [] Want More [] Beg For It [] Become Addicted [] Scream! [] I Don't Wanna Do It With You Where would I do you at..? [] Bed [] Against The Wall [] On The Counter [] Floor [] Shower [] On Washer/Dryer [] On Your Mom's Bed [] Where Ever You Want [] N/A How long would... I date you..? [] Weeks [] Months [] Years [] Rest Of My Life ♥ [] Let's see! [] Not sure [] N/A I think you are.. [] Pretty [] Sexy [] Cute [] Beautiful [] Alright [] Handsome You Need To.. [] Inbox Me [] Text Me [] Call me [] Put This As Your Status So I Can Like It
 
Jaleesa Hilliard
Jaleesa Hilliard i use to get mad when u didnt come on time ,,but now i dont care ha
 
Jessie Gimm
Jessie Gimm BEFORE I BOUGHT THIS COMPUTER, I WASNT A FACEBOOKING LOSER! WTH IS MY PROBLEM?? ITS NOT EVEN THAT INTERESTING!! FML
 
Prince Carter
Prince Carter You forgot about the house, you forgot about the ring I remember everything, I just wanna hear you sing I remember the love right after the fight You can’t tell me you don’t remember those nights And if I would cry, you would cry twice To me you were the brightest star under sunlight Take away my title, take away my strength
 
Sbusiso Gumede
Sbusiso Gumede I do wat I say n I say wat I do!
 
Mary V. Ruspoli
Mary V. Ruspoli I need teammates for Mahjong Trails.
 
Laura White
Laura White no like me i am bored . Only the trusted n unforgivin culd be wit me. N thts just how i get down. Lol. People ned to cme hme frm wrk to chill wit me.
 
Isaiah Bradshaw Jr.
Isaiah Bradshaw Jr. Thank you LORD for a wonderful and peaceful day. Thank you for letting us share this day with our love ones and friends. Continue to bless us LORD and continue to keep us safe and out of harms way. Thank you once again for my beautiful and wonderful children and family. Thank you for my friends. Thank you for the peace you have bestowed upon me today and for the rest of my days. There is none like you and I just want to say THANK YOU LORD, THANK YOU FOR BLESSING ME AND BRINGING ME INTO MY PRESENT POSITION. LET US ALL PROSPER AND KEEP THE PEACE WITHIN US AND CONTINUE TO LOVE ONE ANOTHER AS YOU SAY WE SHALL....AMEN........ENJOY THE REST OF THE NIGHT FAMILY AND FB FAMILY.....TIME TO WATCH A MOVIE WITH A GOOD FRIEND AND A TRUE BLESSING THAT HAS BEEN PUT INTO MY LIFE BY GOD...DO U FEEL ME>>>>>GOOD NIGHT
 
Nathan Chapman
Nathan Chapman MAN I WULD KILL 2 HAVE 1OV MI MUMS SUNDAY DINNERS RITE NOW
 
Danny Vandyke Cash
Danny Vandyke Cash "Based on LOOKS" virgin: freak: sneaky: cute: ugly: rate: would i fuck wit u :
 
John Eppleston
John Eppleston i just love men ryt up there inside meee!!!! mmmmmmm!!!!
 
Angela Muchmore
Angela Muchmore I just went thru a drive through Christmas Story on plainfield rd. Wow neato and funny to... got to love a group of five guys dressed up as mechanics talking about filling my car up w goat gas, donkey diesel ha ha....funny stuff but it was also a beautiful way to share the christmas story...while driving ...thru ..carollers,...sweet kids playing Shepard's.....coffee and candy canes and candlelight. Joy!
 
Mike Kiely
Mike Kiely i like men
 
Thomas Lyle Simmons
Thomas Lyle Simmons :( I can't get to see my kids, they wont let me...
 
Rita Grumer
Rita Grumer I HAVE NOTHING TO SAY
 
Meek Dotty
Meek Dotty LMS FOR THE TOP 2O GIRLS I WUD CUFF
 
Holly Goolsby
Holly Goolsby I miss my baby! wish i was with him but i will b soon enough
 
Aleisha Fernandez
Aleisha Fernandez watchin WILD-N-OUT<3 i love MTV* best movies & shows eva (:
 
Mark Mayer
Mark Mayer what if i really had free laptops for everybody. wouldnt you feel foolish?
 
Daawuud Mohammed
Daawuud Mohammed I got "Lionel Messi" on the What Footballer Are You? quiz! http://apps.facebook.com/qbquiz-djkhg/?ref=asp
 
Treesa Lynette Wiley
Treesa Lynette Wiley I am watching Madea's Christmas and it is good so far.
 
Benito Penaloza
Benito Penaloza I <3 youu like a baby <3 his bottle (;
 
Jennifer Mason
Jennifer Mason My grandma texted me "What does IDK, LY & TTYL mean ?" I replied: "I don't know, love u, talk to u later." Grandma replied : "Ok, I'll ask your sister".
 

No comments:

Post a Comment