Sunday, December 11, 2011

This little babies time is running out Her euthanization can happen any time unless tagged Brooklyn Center My name is ETERNITY My Animal ID is A918886 I am a female white

Michele Bosela
Michele Bosela This little babies time is running out. Her euthanization can happen any time unless tagged
Brooklyn Center My name is ETERNITY. My Animal ID # is A918886. I am a female white and br tiger domestic sh. The shelter thinks I am about 5 years old. I came in the shelter as a STRAY on 12/06/2011 from NY 11207, owner surrender reason stated was STRAY. EUTH MEMO No Euth Memo MOST RECENT MEDICAL RATING, BEHAVIOR RATING & WEIGHT 12/09/2011 Exam Type OBSERVATION - Medical Rating is 4 NC - SEVERE CONDITIONS NOT CONTAGIOUS, Behavior Rating is NONE, Weight 5.9 LBS. Hissing, growling, striking, attacking in cage Due to behavior unable to take blood for CBC/CHEM PET PROFILE No Summary PET PROFILE MEMO No Pet Profile Memo WEB MEMO No Web Memo BEHAVIOR EVALUATION - No Behavior Summary 12/06/2011 INITIAL PHYSICAL EXAM Medical rating was 3 NC - MAJOR CONDITIONS NOT CONTAGIOUS, behavior rating was NONE Scan negative Female Tolerates all handling Thin, underweight but very healthy appetite when given soft food Inflamed genital area, particularly around vulva.. cleaned with diluted novalsan Moderate tartar and gingivitis BS - 2 AMB X 4 Dirty, wet, smelly coat BAR 12/07/2011 CAGE EXAM (LAST MAJOR EXAM) Medical rating 4 NC - SEVERE CONDITIONS NOT CONTAGIOUS, Limited exam, became agitated as exam progressed unable to auscult or palpate thyroid G/A: QAR, dehydrated, mm:pale pink G/U: Female, Inflamed genital area, particularly around vulva likley urine scald DIG: Moderate tartar and gingivitis, tolerates limited abdominal palpation r/o pain/sensitivity vs. behavior BCS: 2/5; eats well; soft feces, easily expressed on abdominal palption M/S: AMB X 4, weak in the hind Integ: Dirty, wet, smelly coat; urine scald present on perineum, vulva, around tail Underlying medical condition likley P: Clavamox 0.6 BID x 10 days LRS 100 cc SQ SID x 3 days Nutrical and Petinic BID Soft food CBC/CHEM Due to severity of condition, rec. NH placement, if no placement rec EHR FEMALE, WHITE / BR TIGER, DOMESTIC SH,5 yrs STRAY - STRAY WAIT, NO HOLD Reason STRAY Intake condition ILLNESS Intake Date 12/06/2011, From NY 11207, DueOut Date 12/09/2011, Medical Behavior Evaluation GREEN Medical Summary Scan negative Female Tolerates all handling Thin, underweight but very healthy appetite when given soft food Inflamed genital area, particularly around vulva.. cleaned with diluted novalsan Moderate tartar and gingivitis BS - 2 AMB X 4 Dirty, wet, smelly coat BAR Weight 5.9 Pet Harbor http://www.petharbor.com/pet.asp?uaid=NWYK1.A918886 DO NOT call and say you are adopting unless you are going to go down there and get the animal. It is a waste of the staff's time to explain the adoption procedure over the phone, for someone to purposely not show up? They need every free second of their time to care for the animals. Not to mention people will think the pet is safe and then they die. STOP IT OR I WILL TAKE DOWN THIS PAGE!!!! Brooklyn 718-272-7201 (hit 0 for operator, do not leave a message. May need to hit 0 a few times at the end of each cycle to keep their phone ringing)!
How it Works: Adopting a Cat From The “To Be Destroyed” Album If you decide to adopt a cat that is on the “To Be Destroyed” list, you must act fast. Any cat on the list, can be destroyed the following morning. We try to post the list every night at 6PM. You then have 2 hours to call the shelter and advise of your intentions. After 8, you must either have a rescue call, and place a hold, or YOU MUST CALL THE SHELTER THE NEXT MORNING BEFORE 8AM! Do not wait because I guarantee that the shelter will not wait either. Euth's begin at 6am. Call early! "HOW TO" INFO-CLICK on LINK: http://www.facebook.com/PetsOnDeathRow?sk=info
 
Asha Harda Astriana
Asha Harda Astriana anak baik anak baik anak baik anak baik anak idaman :o
 
Daidren Phillips
Daidren Phillips S/O TO THE FAT BITCHES FOR TRYNNA FIT IN
 
Brandon Valdillez
Brandon Valdillez Going on Stage in 3 hours.. :0 o hellyeah! Imma record itt
 
Diana Gonzalez
Diana Gonzalez esto esta cabron la jennta no tiene nada q hacer cojen el fb para de jaogarse eso es solo para divertise cojanlo suaves mi jente k esto en ves de llamarse fb es mejor q le llamen diario book pork todas la estupidese la escriben y a nadie le importa su vida solo se burlan o critican eso es para los enemigos k solo van a tu perfil para aberiguar tu vida eso es un entrenimiento cojalo suaves amigos.lo q mas me molesta ahy tantas jente hipocrita en esta vida.vivan su vida y dejen q el otro la viva.
 
Maggbeatz Maggmuzik
Maggbeatz Maggmuzik S/O TO THE HOMIE >
 
Carolyn Deyoung
Daddy... It hurts " This is A TRUE STORY AND IF YOU DONT PASS THIS ON YOU DONT HAVE A SOUL!!! SO PLEASE DO READ IT ONLY ONCE :) IT WONT TAKE MORE THEN 5 MIN Thanks !! My name is Chris , I am three, My eyes are swollen.. I cannot see. I must be stupid, I must be bad, What else could have made, My daddy so mad? I wish I were better, I wish I werent ugly, Then maybe my mommy, Would still want to hug me. I cant do a wrong, I can speak at all, Or else Im locked up, All day long. When Im awake, Im all alone, The house is dark, My folks arent home. When my mommy does come home, Ill try and be nice, So maybe Ill just get, One whipping tonight. I just heard a car, My daddy is back, From Charlies bar I hear him curse, My name is called , I press myself, Against the wall. I try to hide, From his evil eyes, Im so afraid now, Im starting to cry. He finds me weeping, Calls me ugly words, He says its my fault, He suffers at work. He slaps and hits me, And yells at me more, I finally get free, And run to the door. Hes already locked it, And I start to bawl, He takes me and throws me, Against the hard wall. I fall to the floor, With my bones nearly broken, And my daddy continues, With more bad words spoken. Im sorry! I scream, But its now much to late, His face has been twisted, Into a unimaginable sh ape. The hurt and the pain, Again and again, O please God, have mercy! O please let it end! And he finally stops, And heads for the door, While I lay there motionless, Sprawled on the floor. My name is Chris , I am three, Tonight my daddy, Murdered me. And you can help, Sickens me to the soul, If you read this, And dont pass it on. I pray for your forgiveness, You would have to be, One heartless person, Not to be affected, By this Poem. And because you ARE affected, Do something about it! So all I ask you to do, Is pass this on! IF YOU ARE AGAINST CHILD ABUSE! Post this as Daddy ... It hurts If you do not send this to everyone you know Then you obviously dont care about child abuse. At first I thought this was just a chain letter And I wasnt going to send it either, But now I realize that this is an important situation. At least 5 children each day from around the world die from child abuse!!!! This happens across the board, no matter how much money they have or their ethnicity. :(
 
Wei-Gang Cai
apps.facebook.com
三點不露最安全哦 !!!!!!!!
 
Nora Rivera
Nora Rivera Foxy is going to cry vonneyis going back with her parents o well ya the bed is going to be all mine
 
Christhiane Coelho
Christhiane Coelho Acabou de fazer o check in @ lat -12.818666, lng -38.25994 http://nka.fi/NaB9a
 
Author Tom Baker
Author Tom Baker "Making Room May we leave enough room in our Inn, So the Christmas spirit, can dwell within." ~ Tom Baker
www.youtube.com
Celtic Woman with a great Christmas video & song "O Come All Ye Faithful". Buy the album from Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/Christmas-Celebration-Celtic-Woma...
 
Waseem Rajput
UN KE GAR BE IJAZAT JIBREEL ATY NAHI KADAR WALY JANTY HYN KADR O SHAN E AHL E BAIT
 
Iozkar Cntrs
Iozkar Cntrs Esta girl esta tocando mis cacaguates debajo de la mesa...8-O
 
Amanda Iraheta
Amanda Iraheta Tengo el a hombre más asombroso en mi vida. Lo adoro más que palabras pueden decir o que puedo escribir a máquina. Es el un amigo verdadero que usted puede hablar con en cualquier momento sin textear o llamar, durante el día o la noche. El no tiene tiempo de no escuchar lo que usted tiene que decir. Asombra y es mi mejor amigo. Su nombre es Jesús.
 
Pedro Rezende
MERECE O MEU RESPEITO !
 
Luther Shows
Luther Shows Don`t never go in a port a john behind one o em mexergans. They don`t sit down on the seat.They stand up and spray all 4 of the walls. All that hot pepper they eat I guess.
 
Débora Guedes
Débora Guedes • Impulsivo? sempre • Carente? muito • Ciumento? demais!! • Chorão? de vez enquanto... • Alegre? Sim • Amável? SIM • Metido? nem um pouco ... • Leal? sim • Briguento? Detesto brigas. • Bravo? só se levantarem meu furor. • Irônico? não! • Feliz? Quase sempre! • Persistente? qnd fala a pena; • Pensativo? Muito, pois detesto agir errado. • Escolha 5 pessoas para fazer o mesmo:Rodrigo Santos.Rodrigo Meireles.Eliana Lima. Yasmin Azevedo,Emanuella Cordeiro
 
Kathleen Knott
Brooklyn Centter TIGER ID# A919012 **7-week old INJURED KITTEN W/ MULTIPLE FRACTURES NEEDS YOU ASAP IN BROOKLYN!** My name is TIGER. My Animal ID # is A919012. I am a male black and white domestic sh. The shelter thinks I am about 7 weeks old. I came in the shelter as a STRAY on 12/08/2011 from NY 11237, owner surrender reason stated was STRAY. EUTH MEMO No Euth Memo MOST RECENT MEDICAL RATING, BEHAVIOR RATING & WEIGHT 12/10/2011 Exam Type CAGE EXAM - Medical Rating is 4 C - SEVERE CONDITIONS , Behavior Rating is NONE, Weight 1.9 LBS. Hx: As per radiograph, : MULTIPLE (comminuted) FRACTURES TO CARPUS G/A: BARH , eating, urinating, defecating G/U: male, 7 weeks Integ: dirty coat EENT: nasal discharge r/o URI M/S: soft tissue swelling to right carpus significantly reduced, no pain on palpation of joint, splint replaced P: Continue treatment as already prescribed on 12/8: DOXY ORAL .2ML X SID X 10DAYS HYDROMORPHONE INJ .02ML X SID X 3 DAYS Rec. NEW HOPE PLACEMENT, rec. orthopedic consult PET PROFILE No Summary PET PROFILE MEMO No Pet Profile Memo WEB MEMO No Web Memo BEHAVIOR EVALUATION - No Behavior Summary 12/08/2011 INITIAL PHYSICAL EXAM Medical rating was 4 C - SEVERE CONDITIONS , behavior rating was NONE SCAN NEGATIVE BARH MALE ~ 7 WEEKS SWELLING TO LEFT FRONT LEG SEDATED WITH .05ML TELAZOL IM RADIOGRAPH TAKEN MULTIPLE FRACTURES TO CARPUS NOTED SPLINT PLACED ON PAW DIRTY COAT NASAL DISCHARGE START ON DOXY ORAL .2ML X SID X 10DAYS HYDROMORPHONE INJ .02ML X SID X 3 DAYS SPOKE TO SABRINA FOR NEW HOPE PLACEMENT 12/10/2011 CAGE EXAM (LAST MAJOR EXAM) Medical rating 4 C - SEVERE CONDITIONS , Hx: As per radiograph, : MULTIPLE (comminuted) FRACTURES TO CARPUS G/A: BARH , eating, urinating, defecating G/U: male, 7 weeks Integ: dirty coat EENT: nasal discharge r/o URI M/S: soft tissue swelling to right carpus significantly reduced, no pain on palpation of joint, splint replaced P: Continue treatment as already prescribed on 12/8: DOXY ORAL .2ML X SID X 10DAYS HYDROMORPHONE INJ .02ML X SID X 3 DAYS Rec. NEW HOPE PLACEMENT, rec. orthopedic consult 7 week old male black/white kitten, stray: medical: BARH MALE ~ 7 WEEKS SWELLING TO LEFT FRONT LEG SEDATED WITH .05ML TELAZOL IM RADIOGRAPH TAKEN MULTIPLE FRACTURES TO CARPUS NOTED SPLINT PLACED ON PAW DIRTY COAT NASAL DISCHARGE START ON DOXY ORAL .2ML X SID X 10DAYS HYDROMORPHONE INJ .02ML X SID X 3 DAYS ****PLEASE NOTE**** KITTENS under the age of 8 weeks or weighing 2 pounds or less CAN ONLY be PULLED by a RESCUE!!!! IF INTERESTED, PLEASE contact a RESCUE ASAP!!! DO NOT call and say you are adopting unless you are going to go down there and get the animal. It is a waste of the staff's time to explain the adoption procedure over the phone, for someone to purposely not show up? They need every free second of their time to care for the animals. Not to mention people will think the pet is safe and then they die. STOP IT OR I WILL TAKE DOWN THIS PAGE!!!! Brooklyn 718-272-7201 (hit 0 for operator, do not leave a message. May need to hit 0 a few times at the end of each cycle to keep their phone ringing)!
How it Works: Adopting a Cat From The “To Be Destroyed” Album If you decide to adopt a cat that is on the “To Be Destroyed” list, you must act fast. Any cat on the list, can be destroyed the following morning. We try to post the list every night at 6PM. You then have 2 hours to call the shelter and advise of your intentions. After 8, you must either have a rescue call, and place a hold, or YOU MUST CALL THE SHELTER THE NEXT MORNING BEFORE 8AM! Do not wait because I guarantee that the shelter will not wait either. Euth's begin at 6am. Call early! "HOW TO" INFO-CLICK on LINK: http://www.facebook.com/PetsOnDeathRow?sk=info
 
Ariana Guedes II
Ariana Guedes II ' Você vai me vencer , e eu vou me apaixonar , não há mais o que decidir ....
 
Kaio Rocha
Enquanto isso, o mundo da voltas! ;DD
 
YudaFanky Mms
YudaFanky Mms madrid 1 - Barca 3.... Pemain Madrid keracunan kacang 2 kelinci.... ƗƗe̲̅e̲̅ º°˚/ƗƗe̲̅e̲̅ º°˚/ƗƗe̲̅e̲̅ º°˚/ƗƗe̲̅e̲̅ º°˚
 
Lhea Bagos
¯`°º·¤.¸¯`°º·¤.¸¯`°º·¤.¸ (¯`v´¯) ¸.¤·º°´¯¸.¤·º°´¯¸.¤·º° .¤·º°´¯¸.¤·º°´¯ [̲̅G̲̅][̲̅O̲̅][̲̅O̲̅][̲̅D̲̅] [̲̅M̲̅][̲̅O̲̅][̲̅R̲̅][̲̅N̲̅][̲̅I̲̅][̲̅N̲̅][̲̅G̲̅]¯`°º·¤.¸¯`°º·¤.¸ CLICK TO SHARE : http://on.fb.me/sBHqV4
fєєℓ fяєє тσ ѕнαяє - ¢ℓι¢к σи ѕнαяє вυттσи
 
Md Mijanur Rahman Mijanes
Md Mijanur Rahman Mijanes * * * * * * * * * * * ** * * * * * *G* * * * * * * * * * * *O* * * * * * * * * * * *O* * * * * * * * * * * *D* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *M* * * * * * * * * * * *O* * * * * * * * * * * *R* * * * * * * * * * * *N* * * * * * * * * * * *I* * * * * * * * * * * *N* * * * * * * * * * * *G* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
 
Ashley Pietrowski
www.youtube.com
Music video by O-Town performing All Or Nothing. (C) 2001 J Records LLC
 
Jaqueline Almeida
Jaqueline Almeida geeeente perdi meu cel...mandem o numero por face pra mim ...to malz pacas :(
 

No comments:

Post a Comment