Saturday, December 10, 2011

You've heard of Murphy's Law Here are some more After your hands become coated in grease your nose will bigin to itch and you will have to pee Any tool nut bolt screw

Barb Dietz Brinkman Leon
Barb Dietz Brinkman Leon You've heard of Murphy's Law?? Here are some more- After your hands become coated in grease, your nose will bigin to itch, and you will have to pee. Any tool, nut, bolt, screw, when dropped, will roll to the least accessible corner. When the body is fully immersed in water, the telephone rings. When you try to prove to someone that a machine won't work, it will. If you dial a wrong number, you never get a busy signal and someone always answers.
 
Ryan Lee
Ryan Lee todays the day not the day the teddy bears have a picnic but the day i relized that the australian cricket is shit that there not all there mentaly and physicaly
 
Jodi Landes
Jodi Landes i think everyone who has a daughter needs to watch this movie: TRUST
 
Michael Boyd
Michael Boyd I Know i am posting a lot. But i am having a great time
 
James Telfer
James Telfer in one week I'll be on my way to the Bahamas puerto Rico and st. Thomas with my amazing wife for a week..
 
Elaine Talis
Elaine Talis Three sisters, ages 92, 94 and 96, live in a house together. One night the 96-year-old draws a bath. She puts her foot in and pauses. She yells to the other sisters, ‘Was I getting in or out of the bath?’ The 94-year-old yells back, ‘I don’t know. I’ll come up and see.’ She starts up the stairs and pauses ‘Was I going up the stairs or down? The 92-year-old is sitting at the kitchen table having tea listening to her sisters, she shakes her head and says, ‘I sure hope I never get that forgetful, knock on wood.’ She then yells, ‘I’ll come up and help both of you as soon as I see who’s at the door.
 
Jason Skuse
Jason Skuse It's a blacked out blur but I'm pretty sure it ruled...damn!
 
Carmino Arrington
Carmino Arrington to all u sexy ladys iam lookin for a queen so we can be fly togather
 
Yamelith Hernandez
Yamelith Hernandez Lmfao Todaay Was An Amazinq Dayy My Babymomaa Jeannette Sandoval& Gustavo Sandoval The Most Funniest Thing Happen Just A Coupple Of Minutes Ago Me And Gustavoo Gott Off The Truck Nd When Gustavoo Was Gonaa Open The Truck Jeannet Tuck Of On His Ass Lol..
 
Majeesty T. Banks
Majeesty T. Banks I wanna Fight Shawty AGAIN , She Keep Coming Out Her Face And I Cant Even Tag Her In A Post Because Shawty Blocked me -__- ROTFFFF !!!
 
Megan Robitaille
Megan Robitaille Like this if u like me as a friend ???
 
Jessica Turner
Jessica Turner You're in a sex shop ... (NO CHEATING) Use the first 9 people in the list to the LEFT Goes straight for the blow up doll: Kevin Dobrowolski Buys sexy negligee: Heather Denison Jones Tries on stripper heels: John Turner Checks out the whips & chains: Ed James Spilled the Strawberry lube: Sandi LeRoy Appalled by everyone's behavior: Susi Wa Buys condoms for everyone: Rob Lowe Streaks throuqh the place : Shawn Myers Sits in the corner fondling the toys: Jacqueline Kivler Savage
 
Chaddys Restaunant
This is a photo of Geronimo and his warriors being sent by train to a Florida Reservation. He is in the front row 3rd from the right. This is a sad photo. Geronimo's ability to evade 2 armies of 10,000 men, while leading only 39 Apaches during the 1885 escape from the reservation, made him a folk hero in Mexico and America. Buffalo Bill asked Geronimo to join his "Wild West" show because of his celebrity. In his later years, as a prisoner of war, he mellowed, adopted, grew several varieties of melons on his small farm. He caught pneumonia and died in 1909. - Native Talk America
 
Aryn Boyd
Aryn Boyd Gonna go to the mall and.. Idk buy myself a dress. I'm due for one.
 
Kristie Dawn Hardin
Kristie Dawn Hardin Had a great nite with 3 of my lil ones and bri's friend. Seen the best live activity seen. But mckenzie is hm sick:( now time to take pictures with santa. :)
 
Daniel Mccullough
Daniel Mccullough DEAR LORD PLEASE GIVE ALL THE LOVE AND CARE THAT NATHAN SMALLY NEEDS AT THIS TIME WE REALLY COULD USE A MIRICLE WE ALL KNOW U CAN AND THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR LOVE AND SACRIFICE
 
Natasha McGhee
Natasha McGhee tomorrow is going to be a very hard day!
 
Bryan Medina
Bryan Medina Q : Do You Like Angrybirds ?(: A : Kida
 
Jason Martincak
Jason Martincak I wanted to trade my chocolate milk for a pudding cup but Davis Stern vetoed the trade
 
Jorge M. Arevalo
Jorge M. Arevalo uffff por fin en casa ahora si le chigue ya llegue a ver a mi family y a chatear
 
Pat Shields
Pat Shields me n mom drivin past target... me :why did the gay guy cross the road... my mom: cuz there's a shirt that looks like a penis in there!! lol
 
Rhapsilly Rhines
Rhapsilly Rhines After a hard day of finals a good naruto movie makes it all better :D
 
Hope Porter
Hope Porter If I had a British accent i would never shut upp
 
Walter Roman
Walter Roman I want a sirius relashionship, someone that i can love an get love back :/ mood:Hope
 
Linda Driscoll
Linda Driscoll Everything around us is made up of energy. To attract positive things in our lives, we must start by giving off positive energy. When we are resistant, we tend to create negative vibes. A peaceful state will manifest positive vibes.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment