Saturday, December 10, 2011

my heart will be waiting for u wwwyoutubecom Ovunque vai qualsiasi cosa fai Sarò proprio qui ad aspettarti Its a blessing to know that u have someone in ur life

Rebeca Acencio
Rebeca Acencio my heart will be waiting for u....
www.youtube.com
Ovunque vai, qualsiasi cosa fai Sarò proprio qui ad aspettarti
 
David Wright
David Wright Its a blessing to know that u have someone in ur life that respect u an how u are an what u stand for. That's tru love if its holy. Cause god has bless me with it.
 
John Kramer
John Kramer Quick question..can u get pregnant from anal sex? if so, would it be a crack baby or just grow to be an asshole?
 
Savage Moore
Savage Moore i feel god is against me and i met this girl that i grew attached to her im not going to say names cause u know i love u
 
Esther Vanwendeldejoode
EVERY HUSBAND/WIFE MUST READ: " ♥ Tell your spouse “I love you” regularly. ♥ Always say please and thank you. ♥ Never demand anything one of another, but ask kindly with respect. ♥ Husbands, dont act like as u own ur wife. Support them they are ur companions ♥ Wives don’t nag your husbands. If they have been too busy to get something done for you, and you have already asked them a number of times, try asking them after you have done something nice for them. You will find this goes over much better then telling them for example “I have been asking for two months now to fix the leaking tap. ♥ Husband, thank your wife for each meal, when laundry is done and for how well your clothes have been folded, and when the home is cleaned and what a clean house she keeps. Wives, when your husband fixes something around the home thank him and when he brings home his check tell him what a good provider he is. ♥ Each day ask the other if there is anything you can do for them. ♥ You both need to be patient with each other’s weaknesses and faults. ♥ Be always seeking what you can put into the marriage. ♥ Pray daily for each other. ♥ Keep a list of the things your spouse asks you to do. When your spouse asks you to do something make sure you put it on your list and put a date beside it so you know how long it has been there. ♥ Never discuss each others past faults and mistakes in front of other people. While your spouse may laugh along with you and not say anything about it later, you may have hurt them deep down. ♥ Don’t allow a disagreement to escalate into an argument and certainly not in public or in front of your children. Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said “The best of you are those who are best to their wives.." [Tirmidhi, 3895]" [[Like these tips? Anyone is more than welcome to click on "Share" button under the picture.]]
 
Zach Proczak
Zach Proczak Sooooo lol, u say ur going to completely block me....u did....but then u realized you can't creep on my profile when you actually BLOCK someone....now im unblocked apparently...hmmmm....funny....lmao
 
Zach Apostol
Zach Apostol Wats 50 grand 2 a nigga like me cn u plz remind me
 
Baylee Grace Somerville
Baylee Grace Somerville Hunter just hacked your Facebook luv u
 
Akinsola Oluwaseye
Akinsola Oluwaseye tyme 2say da lord's prayer....grant my soul dat tin av long ask of u...
 
Brandon DontStop Kennedy
Brandon DontStop Kennedy I cant w8 to c my parents face when dey c my grades lol...dey goin be lik "brandon, who u cheat off of" lol #classic....
 
Antonio Martel Nettles
Antonio Martel Nettles Yellow u stop fwm and I find af
 
Henry Gold Golden
Henry Gold Golden Ma gift 4 u guys.. So be fast 438320693351 (mtn) 793858803421 (mtn) 402630635292 (mtn) 157201801159 (mtn) 400 naira each worth of cards.. So be a fast guy or babe.. Ma gift for ma Buff day... Glo coming soon peeps.. Love u guys.....
 
Michelle Wright Anglin
Michelle Wright Anglin Man I dnt get it.,.I dnt play with peoples feelins but some people think its a game or somethin to play with mine and the more it happens the less I care.,so keep it up and soon I wont care wtf ur doin or who u may be doin it with.,such a fn waste of time,.and my time is really to precious to waste.,so get a fn clue or very soon I will be completely over u,.know that!
 
Cay Young
Cay Young (*)S=εβεlu♏ ☀ <3E=ηδkαu (*)L=αkukαη sεδαlα ː̗̀☀̤̣̈̇ː̖́ <3A=k†¡ƒ¡†αs♏u (*)M=αr¡ βerdoa ː̗̀<3ː̖́ <3A= δar ※ (*)T=uhan βεrsα♏α kt krη (*)<3 (*)<3 (*)<3 (*)<3 (*)<3 (*) <3P=αϑα ※DIA※ (*)A=ϑα kεkuα†αη <3 <3G=α¡rαh & sukα c¡†α γδ ː̗̀ː̖́ː̗̀ː̖́ (*)I=ηϑαh & luαr β¡αsα ː̗̀☀̤̣̈̇ː̖́. S̤̥̈̊є̲̣̥Lά̲̣̣̣̥м̣̣̥̇̊ά̲̣̣̣̥τ̣̣̥Pά̲̣̣̣̥G̲̣̣̣̥ɪ̣̝̇ :* . cccc' (( Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡.̮Ơ̴̴͡)) \\''// /\ ..... *...*<3♣Ǥõõϑ♍öřŋΐϞƍ♣<3
 
Christina Thomas
Christina Thomas watching wrestling lol i havnt dne this n a while! lol if u remember watching wrestling as a ahild lms
 
Adrianna Lynn Rutherford
Adrianna Lynn Rutherford just got back from the movies wth Kyra Davis, Keryn Davis. Gabby Baham.....i luv u guys <3
 
Endaisha Stribling
Endaisha Stribling me nd my son convo... him: WEN U GUNNAH PUT ME ON WIT UR CZZIN me: IM NOT NIKA ...NOT BUSTIN HER CHEEKS NO WAYYYYYYYYY!! him: LOL ..NOW U NO I CNT BUST NO CHEEKSSS!! lml
 
Miguel Angel
Miguel Angel Fuck u an ur thoughts. RT !
 
Terrance Downer
Terrance Downer u gotta love a real chic who play by the rules & respect the program..i see ur gangsta..u all the way live & in coLor. They usually say Downer u a trip or a mess or u crazy..u always make me laugh but if she had one word to describe me other than funny it would True!!if i should die tonight remember me like johN LennoN..#downer
 
Marcus Jackson
Marcus Jackson Diego been write n me telln me keep the peace its gangter out here tho u know whats up yeez
 
Anna Trybul
Anna Trybul U should come!
will u help us PR our Christmas Concert by posting this on ur FB?
 
Taysha Rios
Taysha Rios Im sorry if i hurt u, im sorry if i made u blue. I'm sorry if i couldn't help u. I'm sorry if i made those tears come outta ur eyes!
 
Danilo Tarre
Danilo Tarre for my daugthers luv u
 
Evelyn Sanchez
Evelyn Sanchez I don't judge people I judge the sin people have to stop playing church lately I've been wondering why I feel disgusted it's because greater is he that's in me then he that's in the world and because he is in me he feels disgusted love with his heart love for real stop being forny and playing church cause in long run u only playing ur self when u give to someone give it with Jesus heart when u help some one help with a giving heart it will all come back to you all of it don't be Corny especially with people who don't know God or have departed from God cause there blood is in our hands it's says it in Romans in our father Jesus word he's watching
 
Lyndsee Love
Lyndsee Love no wat pic is that u see me in and i miss u to call me
 

No comments:

Post a Comment