Saturday, December 10, 2011

tonite is a gud nite just gotta drop 2 words an u will see tha pick WHITEGIRL 1st person to like my statusI will hug u for 2 days 2nd person

Trappy Bear
Trappy Bear tonite is a gud nite just gotta drop 2 words an u will see tha pick WHITE-GIRL
 
Erika Smiley Maldonado
Erika Smiley Maldonado 1st person to like my status-I will hug u for 2 days 2nd person to like my status-I will Hold your hand for 1 hour 3rd person to like my status-I will have your last name for 3 days 4th person to like my status-I will post smiley faces on your wall for 20 minutes 5th person to like my status-I will be your Bestie forever
 
Ricardo Chazza Brown
Ricardo Chazza Brown Well me jus had dinner so me belly full so nobody can't say that I'm hungry but in the same breath there are many that can say the same so father god may u provide for them.
 
Pamela Leflore
Pamela Leflore Hello fb fam I'm stoping n 2 let u all know dat we rock dat test. most of all I want 2 thank da man above cus he made it possible
 
Prem Khattak
Prem Khattak GOOD MORING all my dear and tear friends but GOOD NIGHT for me bcz was protecting u ppls na and now i am going to sleep and now u ppl responsibility that nobody disturb me during sleep time even my abbu and mom. ok
 
AJ Johnson
AJ Johnson Dude im so fucking bored lms if u wanna play truth or dare.-jt
 
Shakyria P Bell Dunn
Shakyria P Bell Dunn Everette halley u need to get in touch wit me
 
Jonathan Battistini
Jonathan Battistini Hey its time, lets start a new begining! Its me and you agianst the world. <3 (my motive thats gunna keep me pushing to do my best to get u back babie)
 
Dean Osborne
Dean Osborne Obviously I meant nothing to u
 
Ninia Crazzy Leshoure
Ninia Crazzy Leshoure LMS....send mhee a number and i will tell u wat i like about u..! LMS
 
Terry McCoy Gardner
Terry McCoy Gardner U thought i had already posted this but maybe it got burried inthe stuff fromthe games i play on here. I have been getting asked alot about funeral arrangements as it is not going to be posted inthe paper. My mothers funeral and viewing is tomorrow from 1 to four with a service at 4 pm. then she will be cremated as per her wishes.
 
Amber Izza Monster Hayes
Amber Izza Monster Hayes DARN U STRAWBERRY AND UR PINK DECIVING WRAPPER!!!
 
Obey Robert Ramirez
Obey Robert Ramirez Like# if u got SKYPE or OOVOO
 
Princess Nanez
Princess Nanez I UNDERSTAND U HAVE A PAST CUZ BELIEVE ME WE ALL DO!!! BUT U JUST DONT SEE MY SIDE OR FEEL HOW I FEEL CUZ IF IT WAS THE OTHER WAY AROUND AND U WERE IN MY SHOES U WOULD KNOW HOW I FEEL...... NOT KNOWIN IF IT WAS RECIENT OR THE PAST!!! IDK THO ALL I KNOW IS NO ONE IS PERFECT BUT I LOVE MY LIL MAN AIDEN AND U SO MUCH!!!!
 
Jayesh Parmar
Jayesh Parmar Good morning to all of u... JAY MAHARAJ
 
La'Trice Allen
La'Trice Allen Mama must be exhausted cuz,she is knocked out... # luv u mom
 
NuNu So'Dnee James
NuNu So'Dnee James wont u spend the niqhtt . cuz i dont wnaa wake up ( && ] u are not by my side
 
Hazel Marin
Hazel Marin W@sup my n1qq@z h0p3 u l1k3 lil Wayne I d00 s000 fukk @ll y@ll wh0 d0nt
 
Crae Jack Allen
Crae Jack Allen If you're under the age of 12, you shouldn't even bother reading this. if you're born in '96 that doesn't make you a 90s kid. im sorry but four years in the 90s just doesn't cut it.... You're a 90s kid if, you remember watching... -Kenan and Kel -Doug - Ren & Stimpy -Pinky and the Brain - AAAAAAAH Real Monsters! - Rocko's Modern Life -Animaniacs -Gargoyles -Tom and Jerry [when they didnt talk] -The Smurfs, Flintstones and Jetsons -Hey Arnold -Legends of the Hidden Temple -Hey Dude -Clarissa Explains it All -Wild and Crazy Kids -Nickelodeon GUTS -Alf -The Simpsons You've ever ended a sentence with the word PSYCHE! You just cant resist finishing this: "In west Philadelphia born and raised... You remember: -Step by Step -Family Matters -Dinosaurs -Boy Meets World You remember when it was actually worth getting up early on a Saturday to watch cartoons. When everything was settled by: -rock paper scissors or -bubble gum bubble gum in a dish or -Miss Mary Mack When kickball was something you did everyday!! and you played on the monkey bars and knew at least one kid who broke their arm falling off of it... You used to listen to the radio all day long just to record your FAVORITE song of ALL time on a tape. You remember when Super Nintendo and Sega Genesis became popular. You always wanted to send in a tape to Americas Funniest Home Videos . . . but never taped anything funny. You remember watching: -The Magic School Bus -Wishbone -Reading Rainbow -Ghostwriter on PBS You remember when Yo-Yos were cool. And you played with Gak, Silly Putty and Sticky Tack that you stole from the teachers walls. You remember those Where's Waldo books. Those awesome Buzz Lightyear shoes that light up. You remember eating Warheads and Splashers Gum You remember watching: -The 1st Batman -Aladdin -Ninja Turtles -Ghost Busters -X-Men You remember Ring Pops!!! If you remember when every thing was "da BOMB!" You remember boom boxes vs. CD players You played and/or collected Pogs You had at least one Tamagotchi, GigaPet, or Nano and brought it everywhere u went You watched the original cartoons of -Rugrats -Wild Thornberrys -Power Rangers (with the Green ranger) -Rocket Power -Transformers All your school supplies were Lisa Frank or Five Star brand and or a TrapperKeeper If you collected: -Beanie Babies -Pokemon cards (the oringinal 150) -Digimon -Coins with the states on them -Carebears -Silver dollars, which were cool to have Everyone watched the WB If you even know what an original Walkman is.. You know the Macarena by heart "Talk to the hand". . .enough said. You went to McDonald's to play in the play place Before the MySpace/Facebook/Twitter frenzy... Before the Internet & text messaging... Before Sidekicks & iPods ... Before PlayStation3 or X-BOX 360... Before Spongebob... When light up sneakers were cool and you had spiral spring shoelaces When you rented VHS tapes, not DVDs When gas was $1. When we recorded stuff on VCR You had slap bracelets! You actually played outside until it was dark! Way back-before we realized all this would eventually disappear... ONLY REPOST IF YOU SMILED AT AT LEAST HALF OF THESE THINGS BECAUSE THEY BROUGHT BACK MEMORIES
 
Vinu Choudhary
Vinu Choudhary Don't very mom..am allways with u...
 
Ki'nara Bhadd
Ki'nara Bhadd If I Had A Slumber Party Would U Come ? # Like :)
 
Greg Da'unusual Burke
Greg Da'unusual Burke Send me confessions if u hav ne n ill answa bac n ya nbox!!
 
Daisy Lovesyu
Daisy Lovesyu Q; why u soo cute?rate?ngl?tbh?wen we go to santas? ;o<3 A; LOL , you would c: rate ; 1000 ngl ; itrust you bestfriend <3 tbh? lol we should just go to santas tmm c: <3
 
Evelyn Man-on Gumapac
Evelyn Man-on Gumapac Gud morning mahal ko. Tnx a lot. I always i love u. Muah muah muah
 
Raquel Lawrence
Raquel Lawrence He sd u been through hell n back thats y u bad as fuck....n im so im so proud of u!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment