Saturday, December 10, 2011

SO To the fathers that are taking care of their kids the men that are stepping in to take care of kids that arent theirs and the family and friends

ShaQwonna Scott
ShaQwonna Scott S/O To the fathers that are taking care of their kids, the men that are stepping in to take care of kids that arent theirs and the family and friends that help out too! I know you guys are well appreciated!
 
Vothao Thi
Vothao Thi cuoi tuan roi.haiz (cug gan 3nam ui) hau nhu cuoi tuan nao cug o nha....thiet la chan hixhix
 
Breanna Jew-Ell Willis-Williams
Breanna Jew-Ell Willis-Williams O facebook how I MISSED U :)
 
John Ryan
John Ryan http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10150522337251873&set=o.210586419017268&type=1&theater
 
Rosalina Torres
Rosalina Torres Всякий раз, когда я вокруг вас Я чувствую, что жизнь полное Я не знаю, что сказать Но вы делаете мое сердце пропустить удар Я не решаюсь позвонить вам Но я люблю слышать твой голос Я только что был сожжен до Жизнь кажется, никогда не даст вам выбор Теперь я чувствую себя вид измученный Off Beat и смущен Я падаю действительно трудно На самом деле трудно для вас И все же я осторожны, чтобы не давление Rush вещи с вами тоже Но когда ты рядом Я боюсь, чтобы натворить Я боюсь, вы будете прощаться Но я должен сказать, что я чувствую Потому что она чувствует себя так очень ... очень реально Мне жаль, если я неправ Когда речь идет о симпатии вы Просто дайте мне знать, в настоящее время Прежде чем я упаду дальнейшие для вас
 
Grant Lott
Grant Lott you need to see this if you haven't already. this little girl is awesome.
If you missed it in our 5 o' clock newscast this evening be sure to check out this week's inspiring Tell Me Something Good report brought to you by @[218859638154355:274:WLNS Evan Pinsonnault]. The report features a 9-year-old Dewitt girl who won her battle with a brain tumor. Now, the poems she wrote and pictures she drew when she was going through the battle are compiled into a book. Click here for the full story: http://bit.ly/uaXVp9. It'll put a bright spot in your Friday!
 
Felippe Ramos
Felippe Ramos A classe média brasileira leitora de Veja não consegue se mobilizar sequer para seus interesses imediatos. Na sociedade consumista, carro é o item de consumo que garante a identidade e o acesso simbólico à cidadania. Os brasileiros compram carros inaceitáveis em mercados desenvolvidos devido aos padrões de consumo dos países ricos e pagam o dobro do preço por carros que são vendidos em outros mercados, ainda que fabricados em solo nacional. O fetiche do carro, no entanto, faz com que o brasileiro desperdice grande parte de sua renda em um bem que poderia (e deveria) ser 50% mais barato, deixando de ter potencial de consumo de outros bens materiais e culturais. Tampouco a cultura nacional permite que a classe média se engaje em discussões sobre a necessidade da melhoria do sistema de transporte público de massa, considerado símbolo das camadas pobres e, portanto, indesejáveis. Agora, se a classe média paga esses preços exorbitantes por seus carros para esbanjar um poder aquisitivo que não tem, imagine a possibilidade desta classe média engajar-se em um debate na esfera pública sobre um projeto nacional de superação do subdesenvolvimento com inclusão social que extermine a miséria e a fome... Imaginou? Agora poste aí embaixo a porcentagem de chance disso acontecer e me diga se é maior ou menor do que o lucro obtido pelas montadoras. http://www.webmotors.com.br/wmpublicador/Mercado_Conteudo.vxlpub?hnid=45643
www.webmotors.com.br
(29-06-11) - O Brasil tem o carro mais caro do mundo. Por quê? Os principais argumentos das montadoras para justificar o alto preço do automóvel vendido no Brasil são a alta carga tributária e a baixa escala de produção. Outro vilão seria o alto valor da mão de obra, mas os fabricantes não revelam q...
 
Lesley Lovee
Lesley Lovee daaaaam so Eliseo wuud craack me in p.ee daaaat hurteeed likeee a bitch ! ;o
 
Caroline Silva
Será que agora eu posso ter uma vida social?
 
Claire Bear
 
Casey Lake
Casey Lake I was a really bad kid...lol growing into a really good man....thanks mom for bailing my ass out.. punching me out when needed it. O and telling wild girls I wasn't home when I was actually hiding in the basement...lol good times..I owe my momma a giant I love you...
 
Antonio Ruiz
Antonio Ruiz Sould I go to mexico !!! O.0
 
Danny Escamilla
Danny Escamilla o si ese
www.youtube.com
Artist: Los Calzones Rotos Music: Ahora La Cerveza Me Hace Olvidar Album: Porropompero (1993) Lyrics: Mirando tus ojos, pude ver el sol, no pude entender, lo...
 
Cristian Emilio Herrera Céspedes
Cristian Emilio Herrera Céspedes tenaz que seamos tan cerrados
www.elespectador.com
Hace poco en el ICBF revocó la adopción de dos niños al enterarse de que el adoptante, el norteamericano Chandler Burr, es gay. En 2008 la Corte Constitucional tuvo que intervenir porque el ICBF le negó la adopción a una pareja de lesbianas. Mientras tanto, más de 8500 niños crecen solos en el Insti...
 
Quann Lamonte
Quann Lamonte iAint Do This In a Minute but, This Status Goes Out To My Mans/Fucking bro Jay Da'Sean. bro iLove You. all Gay Shit Aside. You Always There For me Through Good Times and Bad. iGot Mad Respect For You bro. and This Right Here Goes To The Girl Thats been Putting Up w/ My Shit Since 10/17/11. Dazhane Nichelle Bowman babe Whenever iSee You My Mind Gets Clear Of How Fucked Up The World Is and Stay Focused On You. w/o You iWould NOT Go To School. You Mean The World To Me Plus More<3. Stay In My Life And Dont Let Me Go. !!!
 
Rodrigo Mozart
Rodrigo Mozart Acabou de fazer o check in @ Rodoserv, Pardinho, Brasil http://nka.fi/LEXB3
 
Karen Jacobsen
Daddy... It hurts " This is A TRUE STORY AND IF YOU DONT PASS THIS ON YOU DONT HAVE A SOUL!!! SO PLEASE DO READ IT ONLY ONCE :) IT WONT TAKE MORE THEN 5 MIN Thanks !! My name is Chris , I am three, My eyes are swollen.. I cannot see. I must be stupid, I must be bad, What else could have made, My daddy so mad? I wish I were better, I wish I werent ugly, Then maybe my mommy, Would still want to hug me. I cant do a wrong, I can speak at all, Or else Im locked up, All day long. When Im awake, Im all alone, The house is dark, My folks arent home. When my mommy does come home, Ill try and be nice, So maybe Ill just get, One whipping tonight. I just heard a car, My daddy is back, From Charlies bar I hear him curse, My name is called , I press myself, Against the wall. I try to hide, From his evil eyes, Im so afraid now, Im starting to cry. He finds me weeping, Calls me ugly words, He says its my fault, He suffers at work. He slaps and hits me, And yells at me more, I finally get free, And run to the door. Hes already locked it, And I start to bawl, He takes me and throws me, Against the hard wall. I fall to the floor, With my bones nearly broken, And my daddy continues, With more bad words spoken. Im sorry! I scream, But its now much to late, His face has been twisted, Into a unimaginable sh ape. The hurt and the pain, Again and again, O please God, have mercy! O please let it end! And he finally stops, And heads for the door, While I lay there motionless, Sprawled on the floor. My name is Chris , I am three, Tonight my daddy, Murdered me. And you can help, Sickens me to the soul, If you read this, And dont pass it on. I pray for your forgiveness, You would have to be, One heartless person, Not to be affected, By this Poem. And because you ARE affected, Do something about it! So all I ask you to do, Is pass this on! IF YOU ARE AGAINST CHILD ABUSE! Post this as Daddy ... It hurts If you do not send this to everyone you know Then you obviously dont care about child abuse. At first I thought this was just a chain letter And I wasnt going to send it either, But now I realize that this is an important situation. At least 5 children each day from around the world die from child abuse!!!! This happens across the board, no matter how much money they have or their ethnicity. :(
 
Karlontxo Pe
thechive.files.wordpress.com
 
Chris Ponce
Chris Ponce She used to give me head all da time,now Its not everyday no more. Lol o well.
 
Leonardo Antunes
Leonardo Antunes "acho que nao deveriam abordar esse tipo de assunto nas HQs porque as criancinhas vao ler, e elas se inspiram nos personagens, ja penssou se filho dizer: olha pai, um heroi gay, quando crescer vou ser igual ele.acho que vc nao ia querer ouvir isso, o q quero dizer e q, imagina o homem-aranha viado, ja to começando a me irritar cara, na da, juro, por que , por que com os herois??????????????????" Comentário de um anonimo em uma matéria sobre herois gays.
 
Chris Carrillo
Chris Carrillo Lms If We Dnt Talk? :o
 
Riya Chakraborty
Riya Chakraborty Who is a GIRL?? She is d most beautiful creatn of god...she starts sacrificng at d vry tendr age..at first she sacrifies her chocolates for her brother.later she sacrifice her love for just a smile of their parents face.she sacrifice her ful youth for her husband and her children without any complain...and finally her lyf ends up with only sacrificing for other hapiness... She is d only creature of god who no one can compete.. Respect all girls/lady o of ur lyf bcoz u nvr know what she has sacrificing for u...
 
Olga Rolon
Olga Rolon Shaving my head tomorrow, :o
 
Calvin Reeves
www.youtube.com
Megadeth - Skin 'O My Teeth Lyrics: I had wrists donning slits Flowing constantly My broken body in a wreck Wrapped around a tree A crosswalk hit and run The...
 
Jovahnna Mendicino
Jovahnna Mendicino s/o : Danielle Selfmade Pringle: i love you qirl and forinq beinq a qood friend, pretty and thick. i love when you qive me qood advice specially about quys. we always be wild when we with each other. i hope our frienship dont fade away at this point qirl (;
 

No comments:

Post a Comment