Saturday, December 10, 2011

So i got something to take care of my cold rum : What do I do tonight i love this song wwwyoutubecom Music video by Rascal Flatts performing What Hurts

Crystal Manriquez
Crystal Manriquez So i got something to take care of my cold, rum :)
 
Fabian McGlasson
Fabian McGlasson What do I do tonight?
 
Palin Euphoria Hawkins
Palin Euphoria Hawkins i love this song
www.youtube.com
Music video by Rascal Flatts performing What Hurts The Most. (C) 2006 Lyric Street Records, Inc.
 
Laurie Blevins
Laurie Blevins Sometimes I Laugh, And Sometimes I Cry. You say hello and I say goodbye. I'm done, were through. I'm tired of tears. These are my memories, my distant fears.
 
Scott Forlife Aaffl
Scott Forlife Aaffl Give me fuel, give me fire, give me that which i desire!
 
Alen Ferguson
Alen Ferguson Dammit! Why does my boss gotta be such a cool dude? Why can't he be a d-ck like most bosses? What now? The guy has big plans for me, but I've played that game before..... I wanna be a peon!
 
David Gott
David Gott My grandchildren get only $40.00 each spent on them. In my opinion spending hundreds of dollars on christmas for someone is not celebrating christ birth. I try to spend as much TIME as I can with my family during the holidays .
 
Angela Marie Romero
Angela Marie Romero ok sitting here watching frosty the snowman and feeling like a kid again,lol.and damn i dont have any of my nieces or nephews here to blame it on that i have to watch it,lol.
 
Chris Pickrell
Chris Pickrell So I just got my white belt in Tiquando. Basically all I had to do to earn it was be in the army for 4 years and hate my life. :D
 
Sam Neon Smith
Sam Neon Smith omg wathced a video against animal testing on here a friend posted and when it finished i accidentallt clicked on another 1 and it was a kitten being boiled to death. i didnt watch it! i saw the title and accidentally turned the sound on n heard it mewl and saw it sat in this pot wet n completely oblivious of what was gonna happen to it. i switched it off immediatly. myheart was thumping n i feel like crying. youtube makes me as sick as the ppl that post those horrible videos! i went onto youtube and there was absolutely no way to contact them if anyone knows how to contact the administraters of youtube please let me know i want to give them a piece of my mind!!!!
 
Sandra Garcia
Sandra Garcia - Damn Tell Me Why I Get Out Tha Shower And Every1 Is GONE!!! They Done Left My Ass Home Alone :-\
 
Yazzi Loredoo
Yazzi Loredoo I Realizedd ;; Its Worth Runninqq Thee Racee .. If Thee Finishh Linee Is YOUU <3
 
Jennifer Knowles
Jennifer Knowles I'm so tired I feel like I'm gonna have a psychotic episode! One more week of school and I can sleep in every morning! Don't know why I keep waking up at 4:30 in the morning!
 
Heather Hubbard
Heather Hubbard I need to know by tomorrow whos all coming to livys birthday party sunday cus im buyin all the stuff tomorrow...
 
Michael Smiley Jr.
Michael Smiley Jr. I want some penn station,...sound like a good dinner.
 
Patrick Hellwig
Patrick Hellwig Sheeting my shop! Free beer for those who help. I have a lift!
 
Shaea Drake
Shaea Drake I so love my son....we walkin to the store singing n dance#he down wit his mommy nomatter what(cuz if he was older then 3 he wouldn't be dance n singing shyt..just lookin at me telln me to stop.lmao
 
Sheri Hamilton
Sheri Hamilton So, a kindergarten student told me I looked like Santa Claus today. Granted, I did have on a red sweater and a white scarf. Not sure how to take that! :O) Didn't know if I needed to come home and shave, go on a diet or both!
 
Marsha Yaney
Marsha Yaney Friendships are special... So lets start a friendship ring... If you are my friend, click the like button and then re-post... If I don't see your name, I'll understand.
 
Brandon Woolwine
Brandon Woolwine Wishes he seem FD5 in theaters, its like one of the best ones. It seemed like final destination fell off after part 2 Now I'm watching underground kinda of a b movie (low budget) but its pretty good soo far. Having a boring night besides the entertainment... Ayo hit me up if you need someone to talk to I could use a good Convo. With new faces... This is the longest post ive ever writin w/o it not being drama drama drama delete friend,.,,. Lol shout out to my big brother mike sal keeping it trill on east end I see ya boy but you aint balling cause u got a block. Lol I'm done now but if u ain't got my number and it's holding u back from speaking to a nigga message me I'll give ya the digits ;) if ya worthy. Lmao ( Brandon is an equal opportunity pimp) no one will be turned away for less swagger then others we are all the same in gods eyes but you know there is a god because he gave women tail. Feathers and they deserve a spot light to be shaken under. #clownin@thaworld
 
Kyle Wood
Kyle Wood I got "Old age" on the How will you die? quiz! http://apps.facebook.com/qbquiz-ffdcl/?ref=asp
 
Akhilesh Yadav
Akhilesh Yadav You r my sweet SONA, I don’t want u KHONA, I want a place in your heart’s KONA, Otherwise i will start RONA, Atleast Good Morning to kar LONA
 
Mike Haltom
Mike Haltom My wife is the best thing since sliced bread. How did i get so lucky?
 
Doc Indigo Shane McKinney
Doc Indigo Shane McKinney Zane W VanArsdale..i up your Ida with a crystal ;)
www.youtube.com
Videoclip: Alex Gaudino Feat. Christal Waters - Destination Calabria Label: www.ministryofsound.de
 
Josh Calderon
Josh Calderon Should I get another tat ???
 

No comments:

Post a Comment