Saturday, December 10, 2011

…i have an existential attitude guys all i got 2 say is if you love your dada love him i just got a letter back from mine in chicago and

Aaron Rutledge
Aaron Rutledge …i have an existential attitude...
 
Erick Robinson
Erick Robinson guys all i got 2 say is if you love your dada love him i just got a letter back from mine in chicago and he mite get to stay for a while and it was a sad letter so love your dads even if they are drinkers,druges,or what ever else is better but i love my dad and he loves me
 
Olivia AlwaysSmilin
Olivia AlwaysSmilin CHhhheeeerrrsss to da freakin weekend...i drink to that!!!
 
Norman Eaton
Norman Eaton tom and babe got back w/ babes new recliner. its a recliner, massager, heater.yes...he has it now and no...i still dont have my ring. but he did ask what else he could have,so i could have the ring. hahahaha on me. my answer was NOTHING
 
Rome Alexander
Rome Alexander ɐɥɐɥɐɥ... spuodsǝɹ oɥʍ ǝǝs oʇ ƃuıɥɔʇɐʍ ǝq ןןıʍ I ˙snʇɐʇs ɹnoʎ oʇ ǝʇsɐd puɐ ʎdoɔ sıɥʇ pɐǝɹ uɐɔ noʎ ɟI...ʇsod ı ʇɐɥʍ oʇ uoıʇuǝʇʇɐ ʎɐd spuǝıɹɟ ʎɯ ɟo ʎuɐɯ ʍoH
 
Ileana Mesinas
Ileana Mesinas I hte the feelin in my gut and my heart wen i broke up wit her! Im nt sayn i miss and im nt sayn i want her bk just sayn tht i feel bd for her cuz she loved me mre then i loved her! She said tht im the only 1 tht had her heart! Bt tht fucken bitch lied to me and played me! Bt im proud of myself cuz i dnt miss her at all! Bt shes goin to regret tht she played me!! Tht bitch is dead for me! So who ever metions her nme im goin to gt u bk! I promise u!
 
Ezra Mcmullen
Ezra Mcmullen Heyy Ezraaaa(; its Tara hackunn youu :) i love youu bro...<3 (;
 
Julie North-Williams
Julie North-Williams I urge anyone who wants to try free stuff to add smile.ly! Its been an awesome experience so far and I'm very excited to be with them! I just became a Smiley360 member! Sign-up for free at http://bit.ly/t2l66W and you could win an iPad 2.
 
Chelsey Hardin
Chelsey Hardin Sitting here with my love :) I love him with all my heart!! He's the bestest :)
 
David Doyle Lasa
 
Jessi Nichole Willis
Jessi Nichole Willis Sometimes little things bother me and I just can't stop thinking about it... I hate it and I hate the way it makes me feel. I'm stupid, but I'm a girl so I guess this is somewhat normal.
 
Thomas Hanovic
Thomas Hanovic MAY KARMA WORK IN MYSTERIOUS WAYS FOR DONALD E GIEBLER OF OAKDALE NY , OBTW MERRY CHRISTMAS , YOU PIECE OF SHIT, STILL HIDING LIKE THE RAT THAT YOU ARE I SEE, DIDN'T YOU SAY YOU WERE GONNA CRUSH MY SKULL? WHERE ARE YOU TUBBY, MY SKULL IS WAITING FOR YOUR FEEBLE ATTEMPT TO SWING THOSE TINY T REX ARMS OF YOURS
 
Melody Littlefield Snyder Miller
Melody Littlefield Snyder Miller Today is the day you left us it has been 11 yrs but the hurt is still here I love and miss you dad rest in peace
 
Tanisha Matchett
Tanisha Matchett I WANNA DANCE !! :P
 
Quennie Javonillo Colcol
Quennie Javonillo Colcol B: tayo na ba? G: ayoko nga! *masungit* B: ha? Bkit? Oh cge eto nalang.. Kapag napasabi kita ng I LOVE YOU tayo na ah! ... G: *mayabang* oh sige ba! >:) B: anu ang kulay ng sikat ng araw? G: dilaw. B: anung araw ngaun? G: huwebes B: masakit ba sa ilong ang rugby? G: oo. B: yes! Tayo na ha? Tayo na! G: teka teka, akala ko ba kapag nasabi mo ako ng I LOVE YOU? B: I LOVE YOU too! >:D ♥
 
Cyle Alesana Jenkins
Cyle Alesana Jenkins I don't know if i'm philophobic or just stupid, but i just can't open up
 
Dykeisha Aero Kiid Taylor
Dykeisha Aero Kiid Taylor Toilet paper--->> sometimes I Feel that I have the worst job in world!!!!!
 
Jacinto Rubio
Jacinto Rubio Hey can i be u superman. Sexy lady. <3
 
Laketa White
Laketa White I stare at myself n i c thangs n i still deliver like a mid wife
 
Claudia Gutierrez
Claudia Gutierrez This is my 3rd time coming to the city with in 24 hrs! I need to better plan my days or just move out here!
 
Ashley Johnson
Ashley Johnson I heard u had a bad day well letz make it a gud night
 
Emma McFlurry
Emma McFlurry 1404: Well I don't know you very well haha but text me some time...? If you gottaa fone js lol
 
Jenna Tate
Jenna Tate Let me tell me that I love you and I think about you all the time. Caledonia, now you're calling me, now I'm going home.
 
Johnny Ashcraft
Johnny Ashcraft carless hade chemo to day looks better loved the card i got him that itron friends sign for him he hopeing to come home soon
 
Jerry Moose
Jerry Moose this pretty much says the way I feel.
www.youtube.com
The Charlie Daniels Band Simple Man
 

No comments:

Post a Comment