Saturday, December 10, 2011

I'm so SICK TIRED of hearing BLACK MENno wait BLACK PEOPLE in general who play this blame game crap when it comes our peoples issues GROWTHEHELL UP

Kimmie Evans Reed
Kimmie Evans Reed I'm so SICK & TIRED of hearing BLACK MEN...no wait .... BLACK PEOPLE in general who play this blame game crap when it comes our peoples issues! GROW-THE-HELL UP & take some responsibility for learning how to raise and teach your own dang kids & family members please! ---> LISTEN-UP-> Racism didn't cause the evil attitudes, broken families, high rates of out-of-wedlock births, child abuse and abortions that plague black communities. The cause is a lack of moral foundation, ignorance, apathy, selfishness and greed. Yet, time and time again, we hear our so-called leaders repeating the age-old lie that these black problems stem from white racism. While some problems do have racist origins, black-on-black crime isn't one of these problems. C'MON yall! Ugh!
 
Andrew Hale
Andrew Hale Here is a song that will stick in your head all day. Listen at your own risk!! lol.
 
Claire Choules
Claire Choules Oh my good god scariest thing ive ever read... Girl meets a boy on her yahoo messenger: crazy1 86: hey baby!!! h0tNsPiCy91: who is this??? ... ... ... ... ... ... crazy1 86: ur secret admirer!!!!! h0tNsPiCy91: oh really.... quit lyin! who is this??? crazy1 86: i loved u the first time a stared in your eyes... crazy1 86: i think about u everyday... you are my dream come true. crazy1 86: we met once! i dont think u remember tho. crazy1 86: i cut myself because the pain takes away my feelings of u. crazy1 86: u will see me sometime tonight.... h0tNsPiCy91: ..WHO IS THIS!?!?!? crazy1 86:dont worry.... ill take very good care of you... crazy1 86 had signed off. The girl was so scared she locked all her doors and windows. She made sure her room was secured. She wasn't sure if it was a joke or for real. She didn't know when he was going to come. The girl was so frightened she decided to sleep with her little sister. The girl dozed off quickly. Then she heard a knock on the window. The girl slowly walked to the window. It started knocking louder. The girl looked through the windows and saw nothing... just some of the tree branches. The girl went back to bed with her sister. The bed was wet and had a pretty horrid smell. Maybe her sister wet the bed... the girl checked and found blood everywhere. The girl panicked. She didn't know what to do. She ran and hid in the closet in case the killer was there for her. While looking through the cracks of the closet the girl saw a shadow. It was dark, so she couldn't figure out who it was. She started to get more frightened. The shadow crept closer to the closet. The girl closed her eyes as if it was a dream. Then suddenly he opened the closet door and pulled her out. Her parents found her dead the next morning. She was completely skinned and hanging in her sister's closet. The younger sister was also found skinned and dead. PART 2... Two years after the Smith sisters deaths, the parents had a baby boy. The girl's room became a guest room and the little sister's room where the murder took place became the baby's room. The baby grew up to be a successful kid. One night he was on the computer and received an instant messege. h0tNsPiCy91: Hey lil bro!!! 2seXay4u: Who is this? h0tNsPiCy91: It's your big sis. 2seXay4u: I never had a sister. I'm an only child. 2seXay4u: This is some kinda joke, huh? h0tNsPiCy91: Mom and dad never told you? h0tNsPiCy91: I died 15 years ago with your other older sister. h0tNsPiCy91: We were murdered in your room which was once my little sister's room. She was killed in bed when I was sleeping. I was killed in the closet and skinned to death. 2seXay4u: Quit lying. I never had a sister. If I did my parents would have told me. Whatever. Your stupid. h0tNsPiCy91: You don't believe me? Well if you wanna look in your closet floor. h0tNsPiCy91: I carved my name and the time and date I was being murdered. Then I carved my little sister's name. h0tNsPiCy91: If you don't believe me little brother check the internet. Google on ''Smith sisters murdered anonymously''. h0tNsPiCy91: I gtg little brother. I love you and mom and dad soo much. I can't believe they kept us a secret from you. They should burn in hell. The boy checked the closet. He saw the carvings. Was it true? He surfed the internet and information was there about the anonymous murder in the house. The next morning the boy went downstairs. It was so quiet. Maybe his parents were sleeping. Hours later the boy found his parents in their closet skinned and hung. Then he found more carvings on the ground. They said ''I TOLD YOU I WASN'T LYING LITTLE BROTHER, I LOVED MOM AND DAD.... BUT THEY KEPT ME A SECRET. I CAN'T BELIEVE IT. WELL I'M FREE FROM THIS COLD WORLD, I WON'T HURT YOU LIKE I HURT THEM. I LOVE YOU!" - LISA SMITH This is a death chain letter. If you don't repost this in the next hour, the parents will kill you at night
 
Carol Zimmerman
Carol Zimmerman Re-post if your DAD is in heaven for Christmas. If roses grow in heaven Lord, then pick a bunch for me. Place them in my Dad's arms and tell him they're from me. Tell him that I love and miss him, and when he turns to smile, place a kiss upon his cheek and hold him for a while love you Dad and my Father-in-law.
 
Hja Halima Kalim Abbas
www.youtube.com
MY SPIRIT ROSE FOR IN THE HEAVENS WHEN I SAW THIS MAN GIVING AZAAN IN A CHURCH !MY HEART SOOTHED ! MY MIND WAS PEACEFUL AND THE BEST PART was HARMONY BETWEEN...
 
Courtnie Press
Courtnie Press Nothing deere runs like a..... Was reading a belt buckle and got my words kind of confused ! with Niki Stevenson
 
Stephanie McClaine Delaney
Stephanie McClaine Delaney So after work, I picked up Molly, and we picked up Nicole, then we picked up dinner, and we CAME HOME...Oh my goodness! I have a Friday night at home w/ two giggling teenagers! It has been a long time - I love the sound of laughter and loud music coming from Molly's room!
 
Kayla Lorraine Kirkpatrick
Kayla Lorraine Kirkpatrick UGH! Soo... I just went to the DMV (WITH NOO MAKEUP ON AT ALL) to get a replacement ID and Drivers Lincence. (assuming they would use the same picture as before) but noooo i had to take a new one. That sucks! Just my luck. Lmao
 
Britanny Ernest
Britanny Ernest Make it nasty, make it nasty Drop drop it on a bitch, make it nasty Make it nasty, make it nasty Pop pop it on a bitch, make it nasty ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Uhhh. Yeah Bitch Make it Nasty Tongue down her throat While the other bitch gaggin Bottles in the basket Pills in the plastic She gone do drugs, but we don't do acid Fuckin on the mattress, hit a bed spring Ain't nothin better, it's the best thing Gotta China bitch, straight from Beijing Pussy so tight, all she do is scream Oh, bend it over, make you touch your toes I like how she merry-go-round round the pole Pose, ha, open, close. I like when my bitches don't wear no clothes It's hot up in this mother fucker, r-r-reload Gangstas in this mother fucker, We got it sold ..thats my shit =P
 
Kalpesh Dadia
Kalpesh Dadia What is skeleton? Santa: Skeleton is a person who started dieting but forgot to stop it..!!!
 
Zack Poll
Zack Poll "give peace a chance... it's cheaper" -??
 
Rilriia Kilurden
Rilriia Kilurden Got Elax's daughter and her friend over for a sleepover. Making homemade pizza and baking!
www.youtube.com
CHECK OUT OUR CHANNEL!!!!!!!! The first Project K cartoon!!!!!
 
Luis Bolivar Vergara
Luis Bolivar Vergara Hoy me levante con ganas de vivir con ganas arrechas de trabajar y echarle piernas ala vida voy a acostarme otro ratico a ver Si se me pasa
 
Jorge Gallardo
Jorge Gallardo y quiero amarte a mi manera es a la antigua comprarte flores con poemas y cansiones palabras bonitas mensages de amor kiero q sepas que tu eres mi amor y cuando estemos solitos quiero perderme en tus ojos probrar de tus lavios.
 
Benjamin McClouds
Benjamin McClouds I h8 a Weak Ass Couple
 
Paul McAchran
Paul McAchran hmm...................
"GOODNIGHT FACEBOOK FRIENDS" "HAVE A SMOKIE EVENING!" :)~~~~
 
Patricia Voigt
Patricia Voigt Quem viu no jornal nacional sobre a Dieta dos 2 dias??? Alguem topa fazer? Emagrece 4 kg por mes e a dieta eh 2 dias por semana...
 
Brittany Clark
Brittany Clark I have never slept so good! Totally enjoying our new place, still need a few items but we are getting there!!
 
Dustin Overley
Dustin Overley probably the worst n most unnecisarely stressfull day ive had in a long ass time...grandma im praying for u and wish u the best, dad go fuck yourself, and me...rethinking some things
 
Frank Ciprian
Frank Ciprian Last 2 weekends B-4 Xmas. Everyone have a great weekend.....
 
Shirley Johnson
Shirley Johnson DO NOT CARE IF THIS DOES OFFEND SOMEONE… AND IF IT DOES, DELETE ME PLEASE :) THIS IS WHAT I BELIEVE…I AM SICK AND TIRED OF EVERY YEAR WHEN CHRISTMAS COMES AROUND; THERE ARE PEOPLE WHO WANT TO TAKE CHRIST OUT OF CHRISTMAS BECAUSE IT MIGHT OFFEND SOMEONE…WELL, HOW ABOUT ALL OF THE CHRISTIANS?...WHAT ABOUT OFFENDING US BECAUSE YOU ARE TAKING OUR CHRIST OUT OF CHRISTMAS?...CHRIST IS CHRISTMAS!...IF YOU AREN'T CELEBRATING CHRIST THEN WHY ARE YOU CELEBRATING?...CHRISTMAS IS ABOUT THE BIRTH OF OUR SAVIOR!...CHRISTMAS IS ONE OF A FEW HOLIDAYS LEFT THAT CELEBRATE "MY" CHRIST!...LEAVE "MY" HOLIDAY ALONE!...AND TELL EVERYONE MERRY CHRISTMAS, NOT HAPPY HOLIDAYS!...RE-POST IF YOU’RE NOT ASHAMED Glad in our area most people belive and say MERRY CHRISTMAS!
 
Justin Gamble
Justin Gamble super psyched this weekend!, i didn't ask for much for my bday but the universe gave me a full moon, imma be young this weekend! WHooooooooo!
 
Deanna Fitzpatrick
Deanna Fitzpatrick Had a very interesting day with our Remote Viewing group. Still trying to understand it.
 
Felix Figueroa
Felix Figueroa I wanna make a facebook profile and name it nobody so when I see stupid ass wall post I can like it nd it will say nobody likes this
 
Michael Clayton
Michael Clayton People! If your house looks like a bag of jellybeans spread across the table, you might be using too many Christmas light. I'm just saying!
 

1 comment:

  1. Take my name off of your damned blog. I have no time for ignorant people and no want to be associated with your racism.

    ReplyDelete