Saturday, December 10, 2011

That awkward moment when it's all silent 0o I thought I was gone be at the lexx toniteguess I'm staying in : o well appsfacebookcom 時間,就像乳溝一樣,擠一擠就有了! NEWS FLASH Whilst I was

Florencia Morales
Florencia Morales That awkward moment when it's all silent 0.o
 
Kiara Amesha Woods
Kiara Amesha Woods I thought I was gone be at the lexx tonite...guess I'm staying in :-( o well
 
徐徐
apps.facebook.com
時間,就像乳溝一樣,擠一擠就有了!
 
Judith Grimstorm
Judith Grimstorm NEWS FLASH!! Whilst I was having my monthley bath, ( Yes I was naked... Bad I know i'm a horney devil.) I found out JESUS IS DEAD:O I miss him already... He was my only buddy
 
Martell Too Real Pringle
Martell Too Real Pringle Chilling at the lil party with the bang bang bros my last day out here so I'm actually gonna bang today and just spend the night well most love wisconsin O>E N BANG BANG
 
Jose Queso Iraheta
Jose Queso Iraheta :o .... ............................................ you just waisted your time to read this didnt u???
 
☆LoVe To See YoU SMILING ☆ ★ ☆ MERRY CHRISTMAS ★
☆LoVe To See YoU SMILING ☆ ★ ☆ MERRY CHRISTMAS ★ (((((( BeautifuL DaY to YoU ))))))) ✫¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•✫Make Your Friend Feel Great with this Sweet eCarDs ✫¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•✫ Click ---->http://bitly.com/rf88Ki ¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨★ ¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨** ¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨*o* ¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨*♥*o* ¨¨¨¨¨¨¨***o*** ¨¨¨¨¨¨**o**♥*o* ¨¨¨¨¨**♥**o**o** ¨¨¨¨**o**♥***♥*o* ¨¨¨*****♥*o**o**** ¨¨**♥**o*****o**♥** ¨******o*****♥**o*** ****o***♥**o***o***♥ * ¨¨¨¨¨____!_!____ ¨¨¨¨¨\__HugS
MaY the Good Times and Treasures of the PresenT ☆⋰ * ⋱Become the GoldeN MemorieS of TomorroW☆⋰ * ⋱Wish YoU lots of LoVe' Joy & Happiness☆⋰ * ⋱Merry ChristmaS ☆⋰ * ⋱☆⋰ * ⋱
 
Patricia Costa
Patricia Costa Boa noite! O sono bateu...
 
Seann Cruz
Seann Cruz Con sue~o
 
Brad Clark
Brad Clark rollin out of bed smoken and o sippin on a gin and a juice
 
Walner Spencer
Walner Spencer Fazendo o reconhecimento das trilhas holandesas do século XVII, no Rio Grande do nORTE.
 
Zoero Beltranejo
Zoero Beltranejo Okay, okay, noche de ranteo epico. Escuchense esta pendejah, si tu mai te esta peliando y te dice que eres un vago y un descuidado porque no doblas las sabanas DE TU PROPIA FUCKIN CAMA y te viene con el argumentito pendejo de que "Ah, hay familias que no tienen cama y padres que no se preocupan por sus hijos" y por eso yo debo obedecer "on command" como un puppy. Ahora bien, esta es la que hay, si por esa razon yo, el hijo, me veo obligado a cumplir, que hay de los montones de hijos que hacen un carajo en la casa, se meten drogas malas (osea, dude, not weed bro), roban, son alcoholicos y no tienen el mas leve sentido de humanidad. No se veria la madre o padre obligados para con el hijo a acatar a sus demandas? piensen en eso, pero piensen mejor que acabo de hacerle el hijo masivo a mi mai con esta pendejah' y se fue de la casa a "dar un paseo" y acompañar a su esposo.
 
Lauren Lee
Lauren Lee Karen O and Barnaby Clay are married? I believe in love again.
 
Starr Sidden Pretti Walker
Starr Sidden Pretti Walker If We Kissed By Accident : [] Bite Yoo' Liip d: [] Keep Kissing ♥ [] Tongue c(; [] Oops D: ... ... [] Lolz About It xD [] Look At Yoo' Weirdly ;O [] It Would'nt Happen ! If You Held Ma Hand iWouuld ; [] Lock Ma Fingers Between Yoo's ♥ [] Stand There & Look At You Weird . [] Pull Away . If You Hugged Me iWouuld ; [] You Always Do Lmao [] Push Away o; [] Be Shocked o: [] It's Alrightly , iJust Let Yu Hug Me :D [] Hugg You Back !(; Would iDate You ; [] Yes ♥ (: [] Na [] Maybe... [] Of Corsee !(: [] Already Am ♥ [] Not Ma Type -_- [] Not Saying . You Should : [] Make This Yoo' Status For iCan Like It (; [] Stop Being A Stranger ! [] Inbox Me . [] Text Me :D [] Kick It W/Me (; Stole frum Jazzy Jc Catrese
 
Alex Pratzz
Alex Pratzz encher o tanque do carro e sair sem destino... seria uma boa
 
Omar Ceballos
Omar Ceballos HARIAN MUY BIEN EN OBSEQUIARME ESTE DISCO DE Emmanuel y Linda Espinosa, O dicho de otra forma y siendo más REALISTAS: LO QUE QUEDA DE RoJo... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KRUrF1DRqpE
www.youtube.com
"Es lo que quiero" es el primer videoclip del nuevo álbum de los esposos Espinosa "VOLVER". Un divertido video lleno de efectos y animaciones dirigido por lo...
 
Shelli Peterson Ehlke
Daddy... It hurts " This is A TRUE STORY AND IF YOU DONT PASS THIS ON YOU DONT HAVE A SOUL!!! SO PLEASE DO READ IT ONLY ONCE :) IT WONT TAKE MORE THEN 5 MIN Thanks !! My name is Chris , I am three, My eyes are swollen.. I cannot see. I must be stupid, I must be bad, What else could have made, My daddy so mad? I wish I were better, I wish I werent ugly, Then maybe my mommy, Would still want to hug me. I cant do a wrong, I can speak at all, Or else Im locked up, All day long. When Im awake, Im all alone, The house is dark, My folks arent home. When my mommy does come home, Ill try and be nice, So maybe Ill just get, One whipping tonight. I just heard a car, My daddy is back, From Charlies bar I hear him curse, My name is called , I press myself, Against the wall. I try to hide, From his evil eyes, Im so afraid now, Im starting to cry. He finds me weeping, Calls me ugly words, He says its my fault, He suffers at work. He slaps and hits me, And yells at me more, I finally get free, And run to the door. Hes already locked it, And I start to bawl, He takes me and throws me, Against the hard wall. I fall to the floor, With my bones nearly broken, And my daddy continues, With more bad words spoken. Im sorry! I scream, But its now much to late, His face has been twisted, Into a unimaginable sh ape. The hurt and the pain, Again and again, O please God, have mercy! O please let it end! And he finally stops, And heads for the door, While I lay there motionless, Sprawled on the floor. My name is Chris , I am three, Tonight my daddy, Murdered me. And you can help, Sickens me to the soul, If you read this, And dont pass it on. I pray for your forgiveness, You would have to be, One heartless person, Not to be affected, By this Poem. And because you ARE affected, Do something about it! So all I ask you to do, Is pass this on! IF YOU ARE AGAINST CHILD ABUSE! Post this as Daddy ... It hurts If you do not send this to everyone you know Then you obviously dont care about child abuse. At first I thought this was just a chain letter And I wasnt going to send it either, But now I realize that this is an important situation. At least 5 children each day from around the world die from child abuse!!!! This happens across the board, no matter how much money they have or their ethnicity. :(
 
Ivette Vargas
POR FAVOR DALE SHARE O COMPARTIR SI SE ALCANZAN MAS DE 100 LE HARÁN UN TRANSPLANTE DE CORAZON GRATIS...COOPERA HOY POR EL Y MAÑANA PUEDE SER POR TÍ....DIOS TE BENDIGA...
 
Odafe Frank
Odafe Frank it is a new day o God make think go well for me
 
Vu Ngoc An
Vu Ngoc An Với xu thế sáp nhập ngân hàng rầm rộ, hiện tại đang có nhiều ý tưởng táo bạo với mong muốn tạo nên các thương hiệu mạnh hơn trong tương lai: 1. Sáp nhập 3 ngân hàng HDBank - Indochina Bank – Vietinbank để thành lập ngân hàng mới với tên gọi: “HIV” Bank. 2. Sáp nhập 3 ngân hàng KienLong Bank - Ocean Bank – Techcombank (trong đó Techombank chiếm phần lớn cổ phần) để thành lập ngân hàng mới với tên gọi: “KOTECH” Bank. 3. Sáp nhập 2 ngân hàng đang được cho là ăn nên làm ra như Sacombank và Eximbank (trong đó Eximbank chiếm phần lớn cổ phần) để ra mắt một ngân hàng có tính cạnh tranh không kém là: “SEX” Bank. Thông tin mật về việc sát nhập các tỉnh thành ở nước ta Có thông tin là tỉnh Quảng Bình sẽ sát nhập với Hà Tĩnh, lấy tên là Tỉnh Bình Tĩnh. Bộ Nội vụ sát nhập với Bộ Công an thành Bộ Nội Công. Nhưng theo các nguồn tin mật, Bộ Nội vụ chỉ thích sát nhập với bộ Y tế, lấy tên là Bộ Nội Y. Còn theo thông tin cực mật thì 3 tỉnh Đắc lắc, Kontum và Pleiku sẽ sát nhập lại, lấy tên là Lắc-kon-ku (cái này đang xem xét)
 
Kaisar Mahmood
Kaisar Mahmood O amar,Desher mati Tomar pore thekai matha........
 
Susan Hernandez
Susan Hernandez Thanks to all for your good wishes. The evening is still young and the moon is (almost) full-the makings of a great birthday party! Don't wake me up too early tomorrow:-o zzzzz!
 
Britney Lobbins
Britney Lobbins First time I've ever seen my mom get in the pool and swim with me o and my SIS lol had fun
 
Rita Walters Burik
(((((( BeautifuL DaY to YoU ))))))) ✫¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•✫Make Your Friend Feel Great with this Sweet eCarDs ✫¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•✫ Click ---->http://bitly.com/rf88Ki ¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨★ ¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨** ¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨*o* ¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨*♥*o* ¨¨¨¨¨¨¨***o*** ¨¨¨¨¨¨**o**♥*o* ¨¨¨¨¨**♥**o**o** ¨¨¨¨**o**♥***♥*o* ¨¨¨*****♥*o**o**** ¨¨**♥**o*****o**♥** ¨******o*****♥**o*** ****o***♥**o***o***♥ * ¨¨¨¨¨____!_!____ ¨¨¨¨¨\__HugS
 
Cosma Fishman
Cosma Fishman pentru toate fetele care au ajuns la CLUJ
www.youtube.com
Stana si Nicolae Guta - O zis tata ca-mi da oii [ Original CD ]
 

No comments:

Post a Comment