Saturday, December 10, 2011

Babby if I ever get the chance to be wyou again I wilk sacirfice cuz thefeeling that I feel with in no other man will never will ever

Jenissa Renae
Jenissa Renae Babby if I ever get the chance to be w/you again I wilk sacirfice , cuz the.feeling that I feel with in no other man will never will ever make fell.so riqht <3
 
Olivee Leviosa Ssy Chuaaby
Olivee Leviosa Ssy Chuaaby for some reason that I do is always wrong
 
Carrie Lynne Taylor-Independent
Carrie Lynne Taylor-Independent CAN'T WAIT TO SEE HIM HE MAKES ME FEEL LIKE I AM THE ONLY WOMAN IN THE WORLD ! WE ARE DOING SO GOOD HE IS SO MUCH LIKE ME <3
 
Tom Cochran
Tom Cochran Went to Browns/Steelers game last night. During the 4th qtr, they play "Renegade" by Styx and the place goes bat shit crazy. Styx? The same ones that brought us "Babe" and "Mr. Roboto"? I don't get it. It did work though, the Styx ballad pushed the Steelers to victory.
 
Shane Douville
Shane Douville Yo this is wat I live for.wen I was young I was dirt poor.now I gotta head on my shoulder rolling in that Doe.life is a poker game I always carry the biga hand
 
Britt Calhoun
Britt Calhoun All i gotta say is that i love my boyfriend and whoever dont like it can fall of tha face of tha earth.. <3
 
Jeffrey Dean
Jeffrey Dean I got a headache from my fudge I made! Stop thinking so loud! It hurts my head.
 
Deborah Adams Thomas
Deborah Adams Thomas Today reminded m of why I love my job....Great day! Love those kids!
 
Kevin Q Ewing
Kevin Q Ewing Sorry for who this may offend.... I loathe Applebees!
 
Frank E Lucose
Frank E Lucose I Think She Misses Me Cuhz She Liken My Status...Gurl Y Dnt U Just Fuckin Kall Me Already N Stop Playn...U No Who U R
 
Sharon Polanco
Sharon Polanco I wanna marry someone on fb but who hmm?
 
Ke'Yana Garner
Ke'Yana Garner Like and I'll tell you what I say in my mind when I see you (Ima be really completely honest)
 
Zen Tao-Journey Jimalric Stevensson-Zenith
Zen Tao-Journey Jimalric Stevensson-Zenith Anyone wanna run merch for us tomorrow? I will guest list you.
 
Becky Pardick
Becky Pardick miranda- becky! add the 15 and the 30 together! is it cheaper than 50? me- miranda! 15+30=45! stay in school! miranda- oh:) haha blondes i swear! :)
 
Earny Earnshaw
Earny Earnshaw WHAT CAN I DO SO FUCKING BOARD
 
Tunde John
Tunde John God baba mi today is 10 of deceber baba lorun i glory fied yur nam i tank u and i ill be praysin u 4ever baba
 
FariQa IZa
FariQa IZa marah dgn nada sopan:- awk2, knp awk ni buat kje xpk dlu.. awk tau kn sy xsuke. tp awk bt jgk.. awk tau x, awk tlh ssh kn sy. awk tau x, sy bt kje sorg2. knp awk xtlg sy.. awk kn free.. xbz.. sy kt bwh, ngah bz gler tp awk kt ats sonok je ea bcanda ria... sy tabik ngan awk.. awk mmg tbaekkk.. i like it..!!!
 
Traci Petersen
Traci Petersen First day to work at Christie Mountain! But I have other proirities, my mom, we are back at Luther in Eau Claire. As she's says it's hello to get old!!
 
Curt Taylor
Curt Taylor GOD I LOVE MY LIFE RIGHT NOW :D
 
Chrisla Alty
Chrisla Alty plese my friend fb i have a friend of mine she realy need pray help me to pray for bebbie please god only one can help her now please help her pray dnt forget her.
 
KurtisAnd Brittini McKenzie
KurtisAnd Brittini McKenzie I did not think I would be this happy to go back to school!!!!!!!!!! I thank my beautiful queen brittini for helping me out love u brittini!!!
 
Jaydene Baguley
Jaydene Baguley Yay. After tonight 6 days of work over an then another 6 next week. =) things i do for money and my baby =p
 
April Evans Sherman
April Evans Sherman I am sitting at my very first military ball, and the entire event seams to be about drinking, drinking, & more drinking. I bought a gown for this. Smh. Out of my element. And we paid money for this. I want a refund.
 
Randi Daggs
Randi Daggs Nowadays, "cool" means "I don't really care"
 
Shayne Olszyk
Shayne Olszyk I love walmart
get250-walmartgiftcard1.blogspot.com
For a short time you can get a FREE $250 Christmas Walmart Gift Card - Limited Time Only !!! Don't wait, this is a one time chance offered just in time for the Holidays.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment