Saturday, December 10, 2011

LMS; IF YOu ThinK YOu A DiMe All I'm asking for is a little heat Burrrrcan't get one single folder done in this cold Dear Dad I miss you so

Aj Davis
Aj Davis LMS; IF YOu ThinK YOu A DiMe!!
 
Pohan Leu
Pohan Leu All I'm asking for is a little heat!!! Burrrr...can't get one single folder done in this cold!
 
Devin Allen Martin
Devin Allen Martin Dear Dad, I miss you so much, I can't believe it's been 8 years. I know you will read this letter somehow, someday, and when you do, I want you to know, I forgive you. One of these days, I will find you, and we can be a family again. I will be waiting. When I was 5, you left me, I haven't been right ever since. How'd you do it, how could you look me in the eyes and know that you would ruin a kids life, I know I couldn't. Did you ever once think about anyone but yourself? I can't believe how selfish you are! I hope you know that Dylan and I loved you, and you didn't even care enough to acknowledge it. I know that you will forget I exsist someday, I hope this letter gets to you after you forget me. Then maybe you will realize that you had two sons that you meant the world to. I hope that will lead you to return to me. Even though you hurt me, I will always love you.
 
Fabio Martinelli Andretta Junior
www.youtube.com
Super festa organizada pela FOX TV nos Estados Unidos! Imperdível!
 
Nicholas O'Brien
Nicholas O'Brien looking up "lonesome" in a thesaurus
 
Rachel Lynch
Rachel Lynch didnt realize that doing a software update to my cell phone would make it turn off and not allow me to use it for next 10 hours wtffff .. phoneless off to sleeeep
 
Dana Jotara-Sud
Dana Jotara-Sud HAHAHA this song cracks me up http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JUz75nc_JRw
www.youtube.com
Avenue D's song do i look like a slut funny song!
 
Kim Barfield
Kim Barfield I was BORN in the 70's. We are the last generation who learned to play in the street. We are the 1st who played video games and the last to record songs off the radio on a cassette tape. We Learned how to program the VCR before anyone else, play from the Atari, to super Nintendo. We are the generation of Tom and Jerry & Captain Kangaroo. We traveled in cars without seat belts or air-bags and lived without cell phones. We did not have flat screens, surround sound, iPods, Facebook, Twitter, computers or the Internet... But nevertheless we had a GREAT time and less crime.... Re-post if you're a 70's baby!!
 
陳采湄
apps.facebook.com
我....我笑到停不下來........救命啊!!
 
Kennedy Coots
Kennedy Coots I'm in a motel then at 345 in the morning I'm leaving for Disney ( so scared about the air plane)so excited oh ya
 
David Crosby
David Crosby Come on out Hampton!!!! We have a nice crowd already. It can only get better!!!!!!! O'Brien's Pool Hall rocking the house
 
David Stanish
David Stanish Work work work all day long work work work while a sing that song
 
Elsa Hernandez
Elsa Hernandez L I K E - M Y - S T A T U S (: For Christmas I Want ... [] A Date With You You ♥ [] To Hang Out With You [] A Christmas card ^.^ [] A Huge Hug :D ... [] A Kiss [] A Chance [] A Present xD [] Rudolph [] You and me under the mistletoe [] Some milk and cookies ;) [] To get to know you better(:
 
Tichina Lauricee
Tichina Lauricee It's sad to see a broke nikka but it's even more sad to see his bitch broke to smh -_-
 
Teresa Carter
Teresa Carter 'Twas the month before January in Roll Tide Town, Aubie the tiger had just been beat down. The trophies were placed on Coach Saban's mantel with care, he hoped that fourteen soon would be there. The Bama fans were nestled all snug in their beds. While visions of Richardson danced in their heads. He sprints down the field, he won't be beat, he jukes the "honey badger" right outta his cleats. Then ...on December 4th there rose such a clatter, I turned on ESPN to see what was the matter. The Final BCS standings had finally came, and LSU would never be the same. January 9th is our Christmas day, the Oklahoma State Cowboys couldn't take it away. Bama will have the Championship, the Crystal Ball, and the Crown, as well as sweet revenge on LSU near their hometown. When the clock hits 00:00 in New Orleans that night, Santa will be at home, decked out in his Crimson and White. While the Bama fans are chanting Rammer Jammer with pride, Santa will simply smile and say Roll Tide!!
 
Fransisco Perez
Fransisco Perez Arriva el barcelona no vamos a coger al madrid agarrence ke ay les vamos uuuy
 
Ricardo Mata
Ricardo Mata Having a great time in Mexico like Lil John said SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS lol lol lol
 
Katherine Buma-at
Katherine Buma-at i hate how girls get too emotional! for once, i wanna think and feel like a MAN!!!
 
Luc Bondole
Luc Bondole I need a ride to the gym, legs are too sore to walk there!!
 
Flannigan's Right Hook
Flannigan's Right Hook Yo Hookheads!!! We're playin' down at the Llywelyn's Pub Kc at 9pm so get yer buns in gear and grab a barstool and a beverage!!! See ya there....
 
Sheila Meza
Sheila Meza I HATE traffic with a PASSION!!!
 
Thomas Hogan
Thomas Hogan Every day, over and over again, our police officers face the danger of walking up to a routine traffic stop and being gunned down. It takes an incredible amount of courage to do this job. Our prayers go out to the slain officer.
online.wsj.com
A gunman killed a police officer and a second person was found slain nearby on the Virginia Tech campus, school officials said.
 
Ashley Simmons
Ashley Simmons Do you know what a "Candy Cane Really is"? Many years ago a candy maker wanted to make candy that would symbolize the true meaning of Christmas-Which is "Jesus" The hard candy was shaped like a " J " to represent that Jesus is our rock of all ages. The candy was white, that stands for the pureness of Jesus, and the red represents the blood that Jesus shed to save us from our sins. So the next time you see a candy cane, take a minute to remember the real meaning of 'Christmas'. I would like to see all my friends re-post this for all their friends to share. Be blessed and stay well.
 
Rita Rhodes Potter
Rita Rhodes Potter Sitting at home on a friday nite wtf! Oo wait a min i 4got i got kids lol.!.
 
Cheryl Cutelebay
Cheryl Cutelebay Hand Bag Detail barang, harga, dan pilihan warna silahkan cek : http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.249835428364924.79914.233429323338868&type=1 *READY STOK* untuk order dan tanya2 silahkan langsung sms / ym ya sis/bro sms : 087774501404 ym : pusat_organizer Jangan lupa LIKE Pusat Organizer Indonesia yahh.. ♥ ♥ ♥
Hand Bag Detail barang, harga, dan pilihan warna silahkan cek : http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.249835428364924.79914.233429323338868&type=1 untuk stok barang akan kita pastikan setelah pembayaran kita terima karena disini ga ada sistem booking sementara perputaran stok barang kita sangat cepat :) kalau memang setelah transfer barangnya kosong, bisa ganti warna lain / ganti dengan barang lain dengan penyesuain harga / kita transfer balik uangnya :) Quick Responds : SMS : 0877.7450.1404 YM : pusat_organizer
KATALOG LENGKAP PUSAT ORGANIZER INDONESIA silahkan klik di masing2 gambar untuk detail barang, harga,, pilihan warna, dan gambar yang lebih besar dan jelas, ada linknya disana :) HAPPY SHOPPING ^PusatOrganizerIndonesia^ sms : 0877.7450.1404 ym : pusat_organizer
 

No comments:

Post a Comment