Saturday, December 10, 2011

Good morning Lord Jesus thank you for the good rest Teach me all that I need to know Today help me to learn and grow

Chan Joven
Chan Joven Good morning Lord Jesus , thank you for the good rest .. . Teach me all that I need to know .. .Today help me to learn and grow ... Amen .
 
Tani Andablo
Tani Andablo Everybody has at least 3OO friends or more on facebook. But when it comes to needing a friend, how many would actually be there? I guarantee not even 15 friends will like this status. Like this status if you will be there for me. Set this as your status and see who will be there for you (: <3
 
D'don Washington
D'don Washington My new hobby is reading. I think that's about the only thing that interest me now. It's pretty cool to dip into the lives of different facets of life whether real, fantasy or fictional.
 
Katie Morgan
Katie Morgan What a day it has been, now time to relax yeah rite who was i kiddin
 
IzzyTattooz BodyArt
IzzyTattooz BodyArt wanna do a tatt shyt its fuken boring rite now.. fuk it at least im not bullshytin wit my cash. im using it for gud use. new crib new ride new system in my truck & a bike real soon i alreadii know wha kind i want..;)
 
Susan De Leon
Susan De Leon I HAVE SO MANY CHRISTMAS CARDS TO MAKE OMG~ putting up the Christmas tree tonight with my family, they waitied for meee <3 i loveee the holidays :)
 
Collette Choate
Collette Choate Mercy Me's " I can only Imagine" , one of the best songs I've ever heard, makes me cry every time, SO GREATFUL TO HAVE THE LORD IN MY LIFE.
 
Wiremu Debz Brown
Wiremu Debz Brown OMg, I just got a phone call from my younger brother who is on there way up here to bring my baby sister CECILIA to visit me today, havent seen my baby sister since she was like 8yrs old now shes 34? I think, omg Im still freaking out!!! Me and my brothers and sister have been searching for her for years!!!!wow Mum is going to freak out!!!Very excited now, suppose to be going to 21st this avo, told them to txt me before they leave Auckland, mite pop in to the 21st to pay our respects and come home to cook a barbacue :0) UNBELIEVABLE, talk about missing peices, far out how awsome :0)
 
Justin Vella
Justin Vella after 7 years i have to say im gay i told mum and dad last nigh they could not belie
 
Davene DaMindie
Davene DaMindie Like the ocean needs water, like a ship needs a sail, like a kite needs the wind...and even more, that how much I need Him! #GODdependent
 
Michael Dat Gentalman Sankey
Michael Dat Gentalman Sankey dey said numbers dnt lie girl i am da 1
 
Stevie Loss
Stevie Loss So haven't decided for next year if I wanted to go to the NFL Pro Bowl or NCAA Hawaii Bowl and have a week vacation in Hawaii :) So Pro Bowl or Hawaii Bowl?
 
Evangeline Angie Boyd-Purkes
I took this pic from someone on my fb page and I sure hope others feel the same and post it to
 
Amanda McFadden Benvenuti
Amanda McFadden Benvenuti Spending a lovely night with my beautiful girls, but I can't help feeling sad for loved ones tonight....bad news always sucks.
 
Katelyn Welch
Katelyn Welch What do I do after work...save dogs from being hit on hillside that's what. Both in car waiting for their mom...not bad for someone with a bad shoulder
 
Kitty Taylor-Hiscox
Kitty Taylor-Hiscox Thinking about takin Joya to the memo christmas party 2day at 12pm, but the way these tow are going i dont know lol
 
Tyrell Ballhard Powell
Tyrell Ballhard Powell i only answeer the phone to one person <3 taken......dont neeed a ex and i dont need a reason to think about a ex....my past 4 a reason dats da reasn im havin a blast ;)
 
David Gillham
David Gillham I may not be the most attractive guy in the world, buuut im pretty dammm close :)
 
Cheryl Morton Nickerson
Cheryl Morton Nickerson Around this time 29 years ago I gave my daddy a kiss goodnight for the last time...and to this very moment I will never forget what U said "nite Cheri..lv u..things will be ok"...both of us shed a couple of tears and a big hug...there is not a day that goes by that I dont miss u... u r with mom mary and al and pete along with so many of our friends and family that have passed to early but I would much rather have u here with me... I LV AND MISS U SO MUCH DADDY!!
 
Rilo Brown
Rilo Brown Life is full of ish so I carry my shovel ion believe nobody that's y my mind stay suddle me n my money cuddle as we watch the world 3rd eye in my forhead so I see above the girls
 
Miñoza Raymond
Miñoza Raymond I could say that u complete me…but that would be a lie because every morning when i awake, i long for u more than the day before..good morning!!!
 
YellaTrell DaGreat
YellaTrell DaGreat Im Bored I Wish I Somebody Ta Kick It Wit By Da Crib Lol
 
Matthew Rivera
Matthew Rivera I speak the truth and the mind thats a foreign language to you
 
Jeff Husted
Jeff Husted Who's sick of our government screwing the middle class citizen? Who's sick of the government thinking they deserve pay raises and we deserve nothing. Food cost and gas just keeps going up but does our wage go up? I think not. The middle class can work themselves to death, and get paid less than the government that sits on there ass. Health care keeps going up but who honestly can afford it! Its time for a new government. Out with the old and in with the new. Like this if you agree.
 
Mo Better Thanbefore
Mo Better Thanbefore OMG!!..I need you more than anything...been through everything with you...now I'm feeling lost..where are you at??
 

No comments:

Post a Comment