Saturday, December 10, 2011

I PROUDLY INTRODUCE TO YOU THE MALE FACE OF THE NATION MR BLACK NATIONAL 2012 MR LOVELL BABYFACE HOUSTON heya baby i hacked ya once again lol : i just

Facesofthenation Bnpageantry
I PROUDLY INTRODUCE TO YOU THE MALE "FACE OF THE NATION" MR BLACK NATIONAL 2012.... MR LOVELL BABYFACE HOUSTON
 
Dakota Hilton
Dakota Hilton heya baby i hacked ya once again lol :)..... i just wanted to tell ya congrats on your job and im gonna miss ya like crazy when ya start working on sunday.... i love ya wit all my heart baby and i always will.... :)
 
Tasmia Syed
Tasmia Syed I wonder who snaked
 
Antoinette Bonsignore
www.fusewashington.org
All loving couples deserve to be protected by law through civil marriage. Sign our petition in support of marriage equality.
 
Christian Galvez
Christian Galvez damn i was trippin. lmfao
 
Dominique Grays
www.youtube.com
Mindless Behavior- I Love You (lyrics)
 
Patricia Bromley Silliman
Patricia Bromley Silliman Omg so sick about my boy Marty ST Louis I pray for a quick recovery !
 
Keith A. Mains III
Keith A. Mains III I make a camera jealous of my focus.
 
Carrie Hines
Carrie Hines I'm on my way home from work and I have already passed two different staters that have people pulled over and that's in town.
 
Julie Vigen Keas
I love Geography.
 
Andrea Lomeli
Andrea Lomeli :) In Norwalk, CA and surprisingly in actually glad to be at my house again, but im going to try and stay out of this place as much as I can >:) Los Al race track tonight and 10 relay plus horse back riding tomorrow. Cant wait! :D ....haha watch me fall off the horse xD lmbo
 
John Wicker
John Wicker Is it 11 o'clock yet I am sooo ready to git out of here
 
Daniel Ficke
Daniel Ficke praise his majisty this season
www.youtube.com
Who Am I by Casting Crowns The bible verse at the end is incorrect! Wow...I feel bad. It's actually Psalm 143:5.
 
Emmanuel Mwila
Emmanuel Mwila Fuck the examz i wuldn't do without fun, on my way home folkz tho left @ 10hrs in the morning.
 
Cody Spencer
Cody Spencer i miss my wifey.. #22 i luv u babe =) cnt wait to see her tomorrow
 
Appreciate Existence
Appreciate Existence Yes.......................... I think I will......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
 
Denise Faye
Denise Faye I tried being normal once. Worst two minutes of my life...
 
April Nicole Dooley
April Nicole Dooley 1 hour and 15 min workout....hoping I can wind back down and get to sleep soon. 4:30 a.m. comes all too soon. Last Day tomorrow!!!!!! ready to be home! Missing my lexi bug and Christmas tree:0)
 
Kelly Mcspadden
Kelly Mcspadden omg this is soo funny i pranked someone
prankdials.com
 
Delmy Baltazar
Delmy Baltazar FAmily n friends i just left a pair of parents at memorial hospitol with there heart broken n praying for mirackle to happen for there son Alfredo Hernandez he was shot n he is in bad condition.So as family that we hv become in fcb I ask all to do a prayer this day a prayer for this family to not lose faight in our god n for the mirackle to happen.Thank U.
 
Ryan Mercer
Ryan Mercer Anybody see my ass anywhere? I swear i had it going into my accounting exam...
 
Sheila Thompson
Sheila Thompson My female Amercain Staff had puppies 8 weeks ago.Yes,I had to keep one.Colt is my new little puppy.He is the runt of the litter:)
 
Randy Pruitt
Randy Pruitt all i want fa christmas is some skinny ass jeans maybe it will help me do the cat daddy and duggy better.lol.lmfao...ijs.lol.
 
Shannon Caretti
Shannon Caretti ok this morning pippah (Donna's dog) chewed up Sandy's dog bed one of many things she has eaten lately. Bella goes to donna's and say's I'm not suppose to tell u Grancy but my daddy is gonna kill your dog so u better start diggin a hole! I love that child!!!!!
 
Kelly Wells-Watson
Kelly Wells-Watson so glad weekend is here, had a crazy day even though I only worked 1/2 day had a test done at the hospital and a Dr's appointment too, messed up my rotator cuff and have to start therapy if that doesn't work surgery in next step, gotta try and wrap presents with bum shoulder should be fun, have a great weekend everyone.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment