Saturday, December 10, 2011

is still working without sleeping Anyway last night was so splendid o love here love everything but working rawn saw this on craigslist: http:richmondcraigslistorgzip2745233913html basically there's a little boy

Theozstin Cn
Theozstin Cn is still working without sleeping!!! Anyway, last night was so splendid!! ~o~ love here love everything but working!
 
Meg Gandy
Meg Gandy rawn saw this on craigslist: http://richmond.craigslist.org/zip/2745233913.html basically, there's a little boy in a WVA hospital that isn't going home for christmas. he wants christmas cards. a ton of them. mail to: Max c/o WVU Children's Hospital 1 Medical Center Drive, Morgantown, WV 26506.
richmond.craigslist.org
 
Nathaniel Purser
Nathaniel Purser LMS How Cute Are You ? [] 1 Star ☆ [] 2 Stars ☆☆ [] 3 Stars ☆☆☆ [] 4 Stars ☆☆☆☆ [] 5 Stars ☆☆☆☆☆ -You Can Be My ? [] Boo Thang ♥ [] Ride or Die //: [] You Tell Me ? (; [] I Don't Know Yet, :) [] Wifey/Hubby ♥ -If You Snuck In My Room I'd ; [] Tap That. ♥ [ ; [] Let You Stay The Night. [] Cuddle. xD [] Chill ;] [] Nothing.-___- [] Prolly Kick You Out!- -If You Kissed Me I'd ; [] Kiss You Back ♥ ! [] Be Surprised.. o: [] Slap you. D: [] Tounge Kiss (:- [] We Wouldnt -If u asked me out ; []Yess ♥ ! [] Maybe [; [] No -.- [] Idkk ?- -You Should ; [] Fb Marry Me ! ♥ [] Text Me [] Inbox Me [] FWM [] Make This As Status. [] Call Me.! < 3 [] Leave me alone [] Post this as your status =) # L I K E ! !
 
Rafaelohaeim Yeshua
www.youtube.com
Music video by Guns N' Roses performing Sweet Child O' Mine. YouTube view counts pre-VEVO: 2,418,311. (C) 1987 Guns N' Roses under exclusive license to Geffe...
 
Joseph Mazal
Joseph Mazal I have had such a great birthday :O) this birthday reminds me of old times, after the 2 days we been hanging out im happy you asked if i wanted you to spend the night. got to shower :O) then i will join you
 
David St Pierre
David St Pierre I want a ________ from you [] A hickey [] A lap dance [] An all nighter [] Text [] Late night phone call [] friendship [] Kiss [] Huge Relationship Our Chances Of Dating ♥ [] 10% : Tf I Look Like ?! [] 20% : Hell nawwww [] 30% : im good [] 40% : (Your Not My Type) [] 50% ::i can't because.. [] 55% :Let Me Think About It (: [] 60% : Friends With Benefits ;D [] 70% : Sure , Lets Give it a try ^_♥ [] 80% : maybe ;D [] 90% : What You Been Waiting For? [] 100% : Lets Make It Official if i was your boyfriend [] I'd keep it 100% []I'd call you randomly just to say iloveyou♥ [] I'd make you my evrythinng [] Id cheat on you lol [] id put it down on you ;) [] you wouldn't be my girlfriend ( No offense ) You Can Be My ? [] Boo Thang ♥ [] Ride or Die //: []Brother/Sister [] You Tell Me ? [] I Don't Know [] Wifey ♥ ;D- [] Bang Bang Niggas If You Snuck In My Room I'd ; [] Fight (; [] Tickle You ;p [] Tap That ♥ (; [] Let You Stay The Night [] Cuddle xD [] CHill ;] []Nothing -___- [] Kick You Tf Out If You Kissed Me I'd ; [] Kiss You Back ♥ [] Be Surprised o: [] push you off D: []toung kiss you- You Should ; [] Fb Marry Me ! ♥ [] text me [] Inbox Me (: []Make This As Status. [] Call Me [] Be Mine ♥- If you held my hand, I would [] Lock my fingers between yours [] Stand there like wtf are you doing [] Let you keep it []Pull away- If you hugged me, I would: [] Pull you in closer [] Push away [] I'd be shocked [] It's alright, just let you hug me-
 
Luiz Filipe
Luiz Filipe Ontem eu sonhei q tava falando sobre morte com meu irmão e derrepente eu ia fingir q tava morrendo e morri msm. Ai fui pum lugar com uns telões mostrando os planetas e a patrícia poeta explicando um monte de coisas que eu num intendia nada. Sabe o que isso quer dizer? NADA!
 
Munna Kumar Jha
Munna Kumar Jha आओगे जब तुम ओ साजना अंगना फुल खिलेंगे बरसेगा सावन झूम-झूम के दो दिल ऐसे मिलेंगे...............
www.youtube.com
Amidst the roaring success of the foot-tapping Mauja Hi Mauja and the melodiousTum Se Hi, another gem from the movie Jab We Met has gone unnoticed. Aaoge Jab...
 
Leandro Diot Bertarelli
Leandro Diot Bertarelli O JIRAYA (Renan Matsumoto Venâncio) Ta APAIXONADO HAHAHAHAHAH Tem namoradinhaaaa HDUASHUDHUASHDUas BEIJO NA BOCAAAAA HUDASHUDHUSAHDAS Vamo La JIRAYA!! o/
 
Anniie Beaat
Anniie Beaat :O me sientho rara no see ke me pasa ke no puedo dekar de pensar en una personithaa pff ia astha la sueño :S

Likes

Anniie Beaat
 
Rafaela Silva
Rafaela Silva E onde o vento me levar vou abrir meu coração pode ser q num caminho um atalho ou num sorriso aconteça uma paixão
 
Satoshi Fujinuma
Satoshi Fujinuma 夢を叶える為に、経済的基盤は必要☆ただし。自由な経済的基盤ね。不自由な経済的基盤じゃ。お金はあっても。夢を叶える事ができない
 
Nthabi Tsatsi Nkopane
Nthabi Tsatsi Nkopane "Otlathola ntho engwe le engwe o yi nyakang hantse ke phela" dhats what mama said
 
Loso Paidboss Savage Back
Loso Paidboss Savage Back I NEED DA GET MOPED UP BY AH BABRBIE BITCH IT FEELS SO GOOD WEN AH BAD BITCH TOPIN YU DOWN LOOKN AT CHU HA DATS GO MAKE ME SPALSH 4real niggaz know if dey dnt o
 
Stephon C Mackey
Stephon C Mackey Unbelieveable
OMG!!! Dat girl blocked me :O LOl :P :D
 
Renata M Gukovas
Renata M Gukovas Renata, quer que eu te acorde amanhã? -não... Vai por o despertador? - não!!! *_* =D
 
Kelli Almeida
apps.facebook.com
O foto engraçada adverte!
 
Joanne Brown
Joanne Brown its been along day all I need now is my bed, cuddles would be nice too mind! O well its me and my pillow lol ;-)
 
Michelle Lynn Craft
Michelle Lynn Craft Love how my kids (Sophie included) will stop mid-fit when 'Hang on Sloopy' comes on to do the O-H-I-O!
 
Karen Singleton
Karen Singleton O SISTER DEAR UM TERESA SINGLETON UM THANK U LMAO
 
Francisco Regio
Francisco Regio Ya hace hambre No? Ven por un Delicioso Sirloin o una jugosa Arrachera a Restaurant-Bar El Secreto Regio que tiene para ti las mejores promociones.
 
Dru Phoenix
♥ Moonlight and Mistletoe ♥ ♥ ☆ ♥ )O( ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ )O( ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ )O( ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ )O( ♥ ☆ ♥ In the moonlight under the magickal mistletoe, the magick of this night did cast its spell They felt their deep love within their hearts, in the cold and fresh night of winters glow Their lives had taken very different directions and it seemed they no longer had a chance As their eyes met their hearts began to rekindle inner fires in their initial furtive glance She knew that this man, her Knight in Shining Armour, would protect her whether near or far As the Yule moonlight seemed to cast its spell on them and grant her wishes made upon a star There would be no more drifting through the unknown; knew her dreams had finally been realised Joyful noises and laughter surrounded them as she glanced up and smiled coyly into his deep eyes As their kin gathered with them around the snow-laden Yule Tree and they sang their ancient songs They shared moonlight mistletoe kisses and hugs as those among them celebrated all night long Aromas of pine and chestnuts roasting on the fire reached them as they left Yule gifts on the tree Bards started to strum their cruets with tales of our Oaken Lord to rejoice in all that they could be Her heart now soared with joyous song, her once frozen heart now gently quivered and opened wide For the part of her she thought was forever gone had returned healed and now there was no need to hide She came to seek refuge in the magick of this night and had made a wish to remain there for all eternity Instead her heartfelt dreams to find her true path and inner joy allowed her sacred rebirth to set her free She now released all that no longer served her and allowed it to transform on this magickal Yule night So she could be as one with all her world and kin and walk her path in the Great Mother’s blessed light In this moment she found her Knight in Shining Armour to walk by her side and she knew he’d never part On this perfect Yule night under the moonlight and the mistletoe she rekindled the fire within her heart ♥ ☆ ♥ )O( ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ )O( ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ )O( ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ )O( ♥ ☆ ♥ © Moonwillow 2010 The copyright to this post belongs to Moonwillow. However Moonwillow does not claim any ownership or copyright to the picture used with this post...
 
Reynalyn Pascua
Reynalyn Pascua Saturday ö due date. . Haissshhhh. . . .
 
Pankaj Panghal
Pankaj Panghal g.....u.........d m ....r......n..........g d....o.....s.......t......o.........o
 
Kimi Chen
apps.facebook.com
所謂正常和不正常,有時不過是看角度的問題不同....噢不,是看問題的角度不同!! XDD
 

No comments:

Post a Comment