Saturday, December 10, 2011

FE What is that I hope passing it is a good thing Swoop On ne peut pas plait à tout le mondeTOonton Evràa KIDS CLUB this Sunday 13pm Make sure to

Dan Clinton
Dan Clinton FE. What is that? I hope passing it is a good thing. Swoop!
 
TOonton Evràa
TOonton Evràa On ne peut pas plait à tout le monde....TOonton Evràa
 
Kitimat HumaneSociety
Kitimat HumaneSociety KIDS CLUB this Sunday 1-3pm Make sure to dress warm and for outside weather, we are going to take the dogs out for a nice long walk. See you all then :)
 
Alex Straight
Alex Straight R.I.P Robbie Matinson. As a good an honest person u will be missed
 
Ballet Folklorico In-Ixtli In-Yollotl
Ballet Folklorico In-Ixtli In-Yollotl DESPUES DE UNAS LINDAS VACACIONES A REGRESAR A TRABAJAR
 
Terry Gossett
Terry Gossett I hope you have an awesome birthday lee.......you are an awesome son........we love you very much......and just remember if it was meant to be you will know otherwise it will come to you in time.......everything happens for a reason......I LOVE YOU AND ONCE AGAIN HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Gerry Higgins Caponigro
Gerry Higgins Caponigro IF A FAT GUY GRABS YOU AND PUTS YOU IN A BAG, DON'T WORRY, I TOLD SANTA I WANTED A GOOD FRIEND FOR CHRISTMAS! SEND THIS TO ALL YOUR FRIENDS. ♥ ♥ ♥ *.˛.°★。˛°.★**HAPPY HOLIDAYS *★* *˛. ˛ °_██_*。*./ \ .˛* .˛.*.★* *★ 。* ˛. (´• ̮•)*˛°*/.♫.♫\*˛.* ˛_Π_____. * ˛* .°( . • . ) ˛°./• '♫ ' •\.˛*./______/~\*. ˛*.。˛* ˛. *
 
Bianca Gallo Campos
Bianca Gallo Campos Stuck in bed sickk on a Friday night and I want ice creamm
 
Zach Pedrotti
Zach Pedrotti You got smile so bright...ya know you coulda been a candle...you got me holdn so tight...ya know ya coulda been a handle
 
George Hering
George Hering FROSTY the SNOWMAN!!! CBS-RIGHT NOW!!!! WOO HOO (watch it on a big tv-Jimmy Durante's nose is a co-star!)
 
Joao Oliveira
Joao Oliveira A ausencia do dinheiro nos empobrece,o seu mau nos torna miseraveis ......
 
Moneire Pinto
Moneire Pinto lms ... when u always txting n u miss a word that u were gnna put..
 
Belen Monse Paez
Belen Monse Paez "i could've been the princess, you'd be the king. Could've had a castle and wore a ring but no, you let me go" -coldplay-
 
Penny Hook
Penny Hook Love iz a lie bitchez can dig a hole an die slow lol ha ha
 
Christine Lewis
Christine Lewis Going down to Michele's! A alittle time to myself! :)
 
Norma Long Keeton
Norma Long Keeton This is for all the strong ladies who have been through a lot in life and survived!! Say this out loud "I am strong because I know weakness. I am compassionate because I have experienced suffering. I am alive because I am a fighter. I am wise because I have been foolish. I can laugh because I have known sadness. I can love because I have known loss." Re-post if you are a strong woman who has weathered the storm but still loves to dance in the rain! ♥
 
Ashlei Lynn
Ashlei Lynn Like For A Rate ; Last One Of The Year .(: #I'llDoThemAll .(:
 
Dipu Sebastian
A TOUCHING STORY! :') "A Hug can save a life!" - Dr Jeff Mullan .... Twin girls, Brielle and Kyrie, were born 12 weeks ahead of their due date. Needing intensive care, they were placed in separate incubatorS. ... Kyrie began to gain weight and her health stabilized. But Brielle, born only 2 lbs, had trouble breathing, heart problems and other complications. She was not expected to live. Their nurse did everything she could to make Brielle’s health better, but nothing she did was helping her. With nothing else to do, their nurse went against hospital policy and decided to place both babies in the same incubator. She left the twin girls to sleep and when when she returned she found a sight she could not believe. She called all the nurses and doctors and this is what they saw (refer to that picture ). As Brielle got closer to her sister, Kyrie put her small little arm around her, as if to hug and support her sister. From that moment on, Brielle’s breathing and heart rate stabilized and her health became normal. From then on, they decided to keep both babies together, because when they were together they kept each other alive... Join us now:http://www.facebook.com/thebackbenchersofficial Please SHARE it if u LIKE it :) @[290897664260544:274:The BACK Benchers]
 
David Antwi
David Antwi MONEY ! MONEY !! MONEY !!! Money will buy a bed but not sleep..books but not brains...food but not appetite..finery but not beauty.. a house but not a home..medicine but not health..luxuries but not culture.. amusements but not happiness..religion but not salvation...a passport to everywhere but heaven. But we all yet still luk for money lol. Real Talk
 
Daniel Piscopo
Daniel Piscopo Why do people come and have a look at properties that are available now but not looking at moving in until mid January
 
GCash So'Fly Sdtb Blow
GCash So'Fly Sdtb Blow Imma Boss So I Need A Boss Chick
 
Melissa Catherine Hinckley
Melissa Catherine Hinckley Sumone wanna go for a riiDe
 
Neil Thompson
Neil Thompson it's crazy how a good haircut can make you feel like a million dollars
 
Christy Jamison
Christy Jamison My boy is grounded and those big brown eyes look so pityful but I have to stand my ground and be strong ! How do you get a, I caught you being good ticket... to a Tornado? UGH I will say he lasted longer than I thought he would, this is his first time being introuble at school :(
 
Chelsea Prima
Chelsea Prima I have a horrible addiction to Pez.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment