Saturday, December 10, 2011

Who wana pull a all nighter or stay on the phone til I go to sleep LMS or INBOX I love k mart im a loser hahahah and i am

Torrion Mist Gang
Torrion Mist Gang Who wana pull a all nighter or stay on the phone til I go to sleep LMS or INBOX
 
Emma Parker
Emma Parker I love k mart
 
Traygon Smith
Traygon Smith im a loser hahahah and i am dumb
 
Lorrie Pickering Ritz
Lorrie Pickering Ritz OMG .....Check your shampoo bottle label. I don't know why I didn't figure this out sooner!! When I wash my hair, the shampoo runs down my whole body and (duh!) printed very clearly on the shampoo label is this warning: FOR EXTRA VOLUME AND BODY! NO wonder I have been gaining weight! Well I have gotten rid of that shampoo and I am going to start using Dawn dish soap instead. Their label reads, DISSOLVES FAT THAT IS OTHERWISE DIFFICULT TO REMOVE. Problem Solved
 
Tim Parsons
Tim Parsons the rodeo is in vegas i don't think i have ever seen so many boots ,hats and bedazzeled butts before in one place.
 
Chaz Greene
Chaz Greene Sam and gino like dick I walk in on them fucking
 
Giovanny Murillo
Giovanny Murillo damn i wish i could do this
 
Wassim Salem
Wassim Salem Y do i have to be nice with some people that i don't like, and the people i like dont know that i exist -_-
 
Crissy Megill
Crissy Megill yay!! my daddy is gonna go get eggs for me so i can make cupcakes!!!! :)
 
Monica B. Anthony
Monica B. Anthony I DARE YOU TO SPEAK WHAT YOU WANT FROM GOD IN 2012; IT'S NO DOUBT ABOUT IT; IT'S COMING TO PASS!
 
Shawn Sanford
Shawn Sanford i need help can somebody hide me im on the run from the cops they caught me with dead time on my hands after i choked the clock so now im out of time and wanted for killing time at work
 
Marvin Barnhill
Marvin Barnhill Bouta buy i condo that i could fit yo mansion in
 
Mark O'Donnell
Mark O'Donnell i just loaded pic of vacation
 
Jaquine Williams
Jaquine Williams I got my phone back
 
Christina Goscinski
Christina Goscinski I got "Boomer" on the What Left For Dead Zombie Are You??? quiz! http://apps.facebook.com/qbquiz-ljnkd/?ref=asp
 
Megan Bourn-Photography
Megan Bourn-Photography Lovely overcast day for a wedding!!!! Can't wait for these guys to say I DO!! See you soon Rowan Summers and Rebekah Sheahen xxx
 
Mike Hendrock
Mike Hendrock Thanks everyone for the birthday wishes but I hate december 9
 
Fiya Wetgyal Boyce
Fiya Wetgyal Boyce My boo now call and told me he reachin here 9 o'clock to carry me out to watch a movie an i will see wat happen from there luv boo :-
 
Jorge Esta Moreno
Jorge Esta Moreno I got 99 problems and a bitch ain't one.
 
Vicki Cernkovich Lewis
Fred needs our help. I got a call from shelter yesterday (12/09/11) they are not able to give the extra time to help Fred find a home. All he needs is a special someone who have the place and time to help him find his forever home. And also sponsors to spay/neuter and vaccinate him as well. If you or anyone you know can help Fred, please let me know I will pull the dog for you. Can we help this guy? Please? Fred - ID#A093994. I am a male Petit Basset Griffon Vendeen Mix. I have been at the shelter since 11-2-11!!! @ Sutter County Animal Control 102 2nd street, Yuba City CA 95991 TEL# (530) 822-7375 Thank you ♥
Fred needs our help. I got a call from shelter yesterday (12/09/11) they are not able to give the extra time to help Fred find a home. All he needs is a special someone who have the place and time to help him find his forever home. And also sponsosr to spay/neuter and vaccinate him as well. If you or anyone you know can help Fred, please let me know I will pull the dog for you. Can we help this guy? Please? Fred - ID#A093994. I am a male Petit Basset Griffon Vendeen Mix. I have been at the shelter since 11-2-11!!! @ Sutter County Animal Control 102 2nd street, Yuba City CA 95991 TEL# (530) 822-7375 Thank you <3
 
Byllijo Trallis Butcher
Byllijo Trallis Butcher How can you not care about other people's feelings? I just dont get it....
 
Charlie Johnson
Charlie Johnson i my friend told me something about someone i love and i dont know it kinda hurt me a little... like if someone has ever done that too you
 
Jennifer Menendez
Jennifer Menendez I hate u CSULA financial aid!! No winter disbursement check for me cuz u decided to bill me a year later.
 
Melody Dominguez
Melody Dominguez Just enjoyed a neat impromptu fireworks show. Now I will get ready to head downtown to enjoy the sweet sounds of Zechs Marquise.
 
Mf Jay Babeh
Mf Jay Babeh Fuck A Tattoo, Fuck A Ring, Fuck A Facebook/Twitter Password ! Let's Switch Phones For A Day So I Know It's Real ! -Stole from Drake Sleezy <3
 

No comments:

Post a Comment