Saturday, December 10, 2011

Dear Santa I dont want alot for christmas Just a good jobfor my hubby Not me Any one have any idea why someone would walk into a mattress store looking

Amanda B. Harris Johnson
Amanda B. Harris Johnson Dear Santa. I dont want alot for christmas. Just a good job(for my hubby... Not me!)
 
Kyle Hawk
Kyle Hawk Any one have any idea why someone would walk into a mattress store looking to buy boots?! Wtf?!! My answer "A boot store".
 
Megan Ellis
Megan Ellis Watching the Simpsons & munching on Garlic Toast ^.^ The past couple days have been pretty rad, im feeling a lot better than usual.
 
Scott Becker
Scott Becker About 2 weeks 'til Christmas so it's time for some music..This is my favorite, I imagine the G.I.'s in W.W.II longing to get home. (it's a period piece)
 
Kristin M Gee
Kristin M Gee Why do I always seem to watch "American Horror Story" on demand home alone and at night? Why am I admitting watch American Horror Story... lol it is a good show though rather addictive :)
 
Romeo Dunn
Romeo Dunn Da ppl Yu associate with or ppl Yu hang with have a big affect on Yu. Choose wisely.
 
Leslie Shaw Norman
Leslie Shaw Norman TGIFx100!!!! This has been a killer week.. I don't know why people get crazy around Christmas. Oh well, nothing that a mani/ pedi with my daughter can't fix!
 
Fernando Malta
Fernando Malta Minha singela homenagem a Ken Russell
www.youtube.com
Music by The Who. Taken from the 1975 movie, directed by Ken Russell. I do NOT own any of this material, copyright belongs to the respective owners.
 
Brian Miller
Brian Miller 1-0 game tomorrow 7 o'clock at pennridge, we are going to NEED a crowd , come support
 
Durgesh Singh Bhardwaj
Durgesh Singh Bhardwaj Gd mg...hv a nyc day>>>
 
Jenis Yousufa
Jenis Yousufa Mom: Wanna' try some Sushi, Deb? Me: Sure.. Mom: Okay, -gives me a piece,- Me: -takes a bite- ...Ewww.. -eye twitches, chewing- Mom: Oh come on! It's good! >:U
 
Gdb Birmingham
Gdb Birmingham EVERYBODY FREE ALL NIGHT TONIGHT @ MARTINIS!!!!! LADIES DONT WAIT IN LINE. DJ ANT-LO MIXING LIVE. 1st 150 LADIES GET FREE MOSCATO. A&M and Grambling St IDs get FREE VIP until 11:30
 
Crystal Ferguson
Crystal Ferguson wll it friday n kids are bathed had dinner and now n bed thankgod lol any who so now its just me n the hubby up chilln n watchen a few movies b for bed so pice out facebook be back later much luv
 
Cadenapeligrosa Lamasperrona
Cadenapeligrosa Lamasperrona saludos a toda la gente de las vegas
www.youtube.com
SONIDO GENESIS 2 EN VIVO .PARA CONTRATACIONES 201 757 51 88
 
Eileen Gaudino
Eileen Gaudino I shouldnt leave my facebook logged on because a person like Giovanni Osorio will just put something stupid!!! :-)
 
Jorge Figueroa
Jorge Figueroa So much excitement!!! Im voting for W&W-Invasion....who r u voting for??
www.youtube.com
This week, Armin had another big announcement to make on the A State of Trance show. He revealed the 5 contestants who, with their track, are in the running ...
 
Dustin Posey
Dustin Posey well there we go as of rite now I ship out june 4 th. Meps on thrusday to confrim but for rite now I need a party and aint nobody I know in galveston so I'm goin at home again shit life is good but it also hurts at the same time
 
Autumn Sands
Autumn Sands Cosmic consciousness is a beautiful thing.
 
William McClenathan
William McClenathan I have a 4-plex on The Compound, soon to be renamed Viscaya. I am starting to work on the plans now for them. Each will have a monochromatic color theme complete with the front doors matching, for customer inspiration. Three of my tenants have already chosen there colors. Blue, Red, and Yellow. I love this idea as they are small spaces but this will show what elbow grease and a small amount of money can turn small garden spaces into...
 
Keekee Barnes
Keekee Barnes Hey everyone Y I must b gettn old going to bed early on a Friday nite LOL
 
Valarie Lynn
Valarie Lynn Playin a lil pool. Have a safe friday night yall.!
 
Angela Kay Moore
Angela Kay Moore have a good night
 
Nicole Sharp
Nicole Sharp @Elfredabbm: If you want to see a rainbow, you have to put up with the rain. If you want true love, you have to put up with the pain.
 
Eva Jean Jackson-wilson
www.youtube.com
"Sam Cooke - A Change Is Gonna Come"
 
Stacy Sellers
Stacy Sellers OMG!!! Its 7:00 and a bright full moon. The crazies are already out DT! Jeezzzzz!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment