Saturday, December 10, 2011

If you guys free tonight come to see performances in game room from 10o'clock I am gonna show you something interesting ^^ Hi All The Projet that I am working

Yuki Peter Nakamichi
Yuki Peter Nakamichi If you guys free tonight, come to see performances in game room from 10o'clock! I am gonna show you something interesting ^_^
 
Robert B. Westerfield
Robert B. Westerfield Hi All The Projet that I am working on Needs some Likes. Can you Help a Friend out. It is my first movie that I am producing and I am trying to stir up some support Thank You Would be so kind and help me out by liking my Movie page. http://www.facebook.com/pages/Twisted-Tails-The-Movie/119111664766589 . Thank you!
Three animated twisted tales about ghosts, bullies and zombies.
 
Tim Tye
Tim Tye Can this day get any worse? Stuck on the side of the road out of gas and a dead battery! who's corn flakes did I pee in to get this kind of bad luck today
 
Katelyn Rose LaVictor
Katelyn Rose LaVictor Been in love for the past 4 years, and no matter how hard I try, I just can't move on!
 
Ryan Poynter
Ryan Poynter Gotta have a big bad bank account not petty amounts, Bud by the pound fuck a mothafuckin ounce, A mean ass crib all digital studio, And some down ass hoez for the road, I want it all or nothin
 
Samuel Taylor
Samuel Taylor I NEED A LITTLE ADVICE WHAT DO U DO WHEN YO GIRL PUT A CASE ON U!! LEVE HE BITCH OR WORK IT OUT OR OPEN
 
Krystal Queen
Krystal Queen I love how u can write 1 thing on here and u can always find 1 hater 2 say something bad about it I LOVE U CHUCK L. HARDEN i cant wait 2 b ur wife
 
John Jason Poe Jr.
John Jason Poe Jr. LETS TRY THIS AGAIN I HAVE HARVESTED MY PEAS 4 TIMES, DONT YOUR PEOPLE KNOW WHt they ARE DOING OTHER THAN SETTING BACK COLLECTING THERE BIG BUCKS TELL THERE CLIENTS TO GO SUCK OFF ,,,, THANK YOU ,,, YOU SOB
 
Jessika Marie Lovato
Jessika Marie Lovato What a shitty day i had!! :-\
 
Jade Reed
Jade Reed I sometimes wonder if u da same as the other ones!!!!
 
Piper Suna
Piper Suna My cat tells me I am lying when I told him he is adopted....... I knew this day would come :(
 
Awhina Pearce
Awhina Pearce Gosh I miss my horseeeeeeee ahha,
 
Jose Oquendo
Jose Oquendo This is serious and I'm NOT been sarcastic. Rick Perry's memory problems could possibly be due to a medical problem that needs to be taken care of ASAP. I wish him well.
www.huffingtonpost.com
Republican presidential candidate Rick Perry could not remember Supreme Court Justice Sonia Sotomayor's name Friday in an editorial board interview with the Des Moines Register before an editorial board member helped him out. "Do you really think he [President Barack Obama] is waging a war on religi...
 
Courtney Tastic
Courtney Tastic This is why I love the Kardashian/Jenner Family... <3 :)
www.youtube.com
The Kardashian family vacation video! Cover Song: E.T. -Katy Perry
 
Ginny Nunez
Ginny Nunez OHhh MyyYyy HeArt ....tHey Say U CaNt TrUst No OnE NoT EvEn YOuR OwN FaMiLy ! BUT ThE OnLy OnE iS GoD ! YES I DO HAVE SUM REGRETS BUT AT THE END THOSE REGRETS/MISTAKES MAKE ME STRONGER !!
 
Sasha Lynn
Sasha Lynn Well, bed soon, have to be up and ready sometime around 8 because Robin will be here around then nineish... so yeah.. haha i love Robin she's amazing=) welp veterans home around 10 with Ahckley!!!! yay
 
Skyler Vez
Skyler Vez Had a tiring,gr8 practice, but when we were doing a shooting drill I got hit in the face it still hurts
 
Gabrielle Davis
Gabrielle Davis Bahaha sorry zach tater :) i froze your messaging app and now i feel bad. Well i hope you can read all those messages someday.
 
John Doucette
John Doucette If brains were gas most of the people that drive cars wouldn't have enough to power a piss ant around the head of a needle on a motor scooter while going through VT today on a 2 lane I got passed twice in a no passing zone with oncoming traffic duh
 
Alexa Mayo
Alexa Mayo you can forget everything i am, finish the lyric
 
Giddy Up Tours Mcwaters
Giddy Up Tours Mcwaters I just updated my website! Check it out: http://giddyupbrowbands.com via #Vistaprintwebsites
 
Emellen Nibert
Emellen Nibert man i wished i had a ride
 
Neil Kay Grove
Neil Kay Grove Please watch and listen to the video below. I have seen David Phelps in concert several times and he never ceases to amaze me with his God given voice. In my opinion David is one of the greatest tenors of our time or any other. If you want to be moved to tears, David Phelps delivers. Peace
 
Garrett Phillips
Garrett Phillips i need schwweeeed
 
Chris Novak
Chris Novak U of I grads, please add your signature to this petition. The Chancellor at UIUC wants to stop Marching Illini performances of the "3 In One". Over 6,000 have already signed, help us over the top! http://www.change.org/petitions/chancellor-of-the-university-of-illinois-at-urbana-champaign-stop-changes-to-the-3-in-1-medley
www.change.org
 

No comments:

Post a Comment