Saturday, December 10, 2011

IF U DONT HAVE A TITE HOOK U DONT HAVE A TITE SONG PINEAPPLES MICHAEL CLARKE WHAT WAS U THINKING SO NOT HAPPY WITH AUSTRALIAN BATTING

Disdang Caburius
Disdang Caburius IF U DONT HAVE A TITE HOOK. . . U DONT HAVE A TITE SONG. . . -PINEAPPLES-
 
Regina Gordon
Regina Gordon MICHAEL CLARKE WHAT WAS U THINKING?? SO NOT HAPPY WITH AUSTRALIAN BATTING RITE NOW!! >:[
 
Maria Aguilera
Maria Aguilera I hate when u sent a message and they don't message u back and more when you sent a message that is impotent
 
Marcus Pruitt
Marcus Pruitt new fav song artist:lilwayne song:sorry4 the wait lms if u agree
 
Loyd Sanico Elumba
Loyd Sanico Elumba In time of our sorrow and problems,GOD is always their to help us, and in time when u fell empty and alone,sure,,GOD is always present for us to lean on,wiping our tears and releaving d pain,,,( Ty po God sa lhat lhat)
 
Brian Crumedy
Brian Crumedy U say u was da shit back then, but dis aint back then now is it?....I dont think so....
 
Jake Wallis
Jake Wallis Never let any one tell u tht their better than u cause in reality ur better than them.
 
Genevieve Fisher
Genevieve Fisher there be good ass glich in farmville with the poll u take on the bottom for farm cash...it let me do like 4in a rowe 11 cash all togeter fun got a reen stable and a ginger bread cookie tree out of it hehehe!!!!! :)
 
Samantha Ferrell
Samantha Ferrell dont hate me cause u aint me!!!there no another samantha it only one me!!! Lovin my life to the fullest!!!
 
April Williams
April Williams I would like to say Happy 3rd birthday to my Nephew Landen Gooch. Aunt April , Uncle Chris (a.k.a Uncle Bubba) chloe and miley loves u !!!
 
Jonathan Isaguirre
Jonathan Isaguirre Can some budy...play my..u know
 
Andre Lee
Andre Lee LISTEN HERE CHUMP, U JUST A BLOCK OF CHEESE WITH OUT THE CORNERS MEANING YOU AINT GONNA NEVER BE A SLICE
 
Miroslav Frank Mudri Smart
www.youtube.com
 
Deitra LoveStoned Williams
Deitra LoveStoned Williams Man, i'm tired of all dese free-loaders!!!!!! u say u got yo own but u steady askin me fo stuff, comin over my house, usin my dishes n aint washin them, eatin food u ain't paid 4, and stay in my bathroom!!!! I'm done wit being nice so quit ur ways now, or feel my wrath. point blank PERIOD.
 
Thee Wild
Thee Wild Kiss my like you miss fuck me like u hate me:)
 
Ligaya Senerez
Nathan,my one and ONLY SON, x`mas is getting nearer, I think this is the time for US to RE-UNITE not as a small or simple FAMILY but a BIGGER one, since ur PAPA had WENG - now w/ their own son- and I had GONDI w/ me... I knew that ur SMART enough, so U could RELATE on US... Nagmahal ka rin at nasaktan, ngayon muli kang nagmahal sa iba, got my point?Yes we really need a PARTNERS in LIFE who always on our SIDES to depend on, bec. we are MILES AWAY... for a reason... may SAKIT ako, and I think NO one could ever TAKE GOOD CARE or even UNDERSTANDS me OTHER THAN my OWN FAMILY in Manila..... as U know PAPA is too BUSY, and I could been a BURDEN, so I would rather STAY AWAY w/ him and lived here for GOOD... then unexpectedly I met Gondi and WE become ONE. Hopefully there will be NO BITTERNESS or even HEARTACHE, since x`mas is just along the corner... 1 thing is 4 SURE... MASAYA tayo sa LOVELIFE natin, di ba nak?......... MERRY X-MAS EN HAPI NEW YEAR TO ALL ......... LOVE U ... to the READERS: Pls don`t MISJUDGE us, we`re ONLY HUMAN... but then I will RESPECT ur own PERSONAL VIEWS..... SALAMAT
 
Daphney Spivey
Daphney Spivey hey fb. got off work it's friday need a drink like yesterday. i hope everybody have a good weekend and stress less . enjoy life while u still here i know i am. Im getting to where im gon do what i need to do to be a better person. anybody that know me know im on some real shit and i aint playing no games. imma brush all the hateness from people off my muthafuckin shoulders they are the least of my worries... that's my word know dat.
 
Carly Leann Greene
Carly Leann Greene Baby why dont u stay
 
X Spina Di Assis
X Spina Di Assis MACKY II 2de was in de building i hope u sow him pefomng de song umupondo live on de stage at mulungushi.c.centre.& slap d waz jst followng the zone fam kwati che nimuchila ninsoni zija.
 
Jessica Barrera
Jessica Barrera WOW NIGGA PLEASE U GUNNA BE LYKE THt ITS ALL GWED.. <\3
 
Travis Smith
Travis Smith U knw i do i do i do i do u knw i do :)!!!
www.youtube.com
Facebook: http://Facebook.com/DailyNewMusic Young Jeezy ft. Jay-Z & Andre 3000 - I Do Young Jeezy - I Do Young Jeezy - I Do Young Jeezy - I Do Young Jeezy - ...
 
Fanita Sukmono
Fanita Sukmono bangun pagi,mandiin my boy,bikin sarapan u my boy,cuci botol,beres2 kamar,stlh itu baru masak,,,bener2 Ɣάά double job stlh senin-jumat kerja d'ktr skr mesti kerja lg d'rmh,,,smoga ӛҟư d'ksh sehat trs smoga ӛҟư bs kerjain ini smua,,,آمِيّنْ... آمِيّنْ.... آمِيّنْ.. يَ رَ بَّلْ عَلَمِيّنْ
 
Tabreishia Larudi Smith
Tabreishia Larudi Smith mann datss messed upp how cann u liee somee onee and u the one thatt did itt!!!
 
Keenan Milne
Keenan Milne hey u cathedrlits all the bst 4 ur exms stdy hrd nd do wl . hv a nice day............................ all the best
 
Jason Okerlund
Jason Okerlund Urbanoak is rockin! U need somthin built, let me know!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment