Thursday, December 15, 2011

when im in a bad mood i dont care if Jesus came back to life and he is calling my name or some bullshit u have to tell me just

Shannon Chapman
Shannon Chapman when im in a bad mood. i dont care if Jesus came back to life and he is calling my name or some bullshit u have to tell me. just stay out of my room.
 
Samantha LuvsherbOys FurlOng
Samantha LuvsherbOys FurlOng You know ive always thought that i needed friends or even an bestfriend and to tell the truth i never really had one but ever since blake came into my life he is my bestfriend he makes my day every morning he always has this smile and when i need a shoulder or some body to talk to he is always there and listening even tho he cant talk. Lol and just looks at me with his big blue eyes and smiles ! Never thought i could love somebody so much . Blake you are my everything!
 
Lianna Jay Jones
Lianna Jay Jones I witnessed Mr. Peterson yelling. WOW.
 
Sadboy Ebkayz
Sadboy Ebkayz Vergaaaaa Loko I Was Higghhhhh Ass Fuck At Work Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Spark Anatha Mathafuckaaaaaa Right Knowwwww Knowwwwwwwww Hahahahahahaaaha
 
Alex Lipshaw
Alex Lipshaw So I went out and bought her roses, she complained about the thorns. I caught her smiling, and that's what I do it for.
 
Samantha Mitchell
Samantha Mitchell I love making random stuff for dinner that comes out amaziiing :) my whole house smells like garlic :)))
 
Jalil Simpson
Jalil Simpson I think im emotional because im bike deprived.. i need some Pedal!
 
Heather McCrory
Heather McCrory wonders why stuff that probably shouldn't even matter has to eat at me like it does! One day I may just combust!
 
Ebole Nielsen
Ebole Nielsen I know that Beauty always come before Inteligent. Don't You?
 
Cameran Symone
Cameran Symone I Need Some New Friends.....Inbox Me..!!!!!
 
Kenneth Smith II
Kenneth Smith II the darkness it empowers me, and it overshadows me, i can never get away, from the demon thats inside of me, hes rippin at my heart, tryin to tear my ass apart, i dont know what to do, and im gettin battle scars.
 
Donnie Moffett
Donnie Moffett anyone have a at&t phone i can borrow for a couple days
 
Scott Egan
Scott Egan i gonna miss her so much
 
Steve Paz
Steve Paz Mann I swear theses 12 hour shifts be killing me but gotta get it nigga lol
 
Serwa Suma-Butler
Serwa Suma-Butler Im losing weight. Sigh! Those who know me know that I do not need to lose any weight.
 
Juliana Chavarria
Juliana Chavarria I miss my little twins!!!!!
 
Darby Litz
Darby Litz cause i've seen it before, and i don't care anymore ;)
 
Andy Garo
Andy Garo Yeah im bad to the Fucking bone I be tripping on Facebook I just WHO BANGED on jrs file that's how real facebook bangers do that shit hahaha WHAT THEN!
 
Shannon Griswold
Shannon Griswold You now everybody want to say shit on facebook about what there aredoing about with there life well let me say this i might have fuck up my life and lost my kids but would never want anything to happen to then i dont want them to go thought what i went thruoght i want them to have a better life then what i had iwant them to noe that i love them i might have fucked up in the padt but with god on my side am moving foward
 
Felicia Jo Rodriguez
Felicia Jo Rodriguez So I'm sitting in the living room reading my book minding my own business, finally enjoying my oreos with peanut butter! Outta no where I hear loud smacking I look away to see my fatty dog eating peanut butter off my spoon that I was using! That little badger always steals my food!
 
Sharon Armstrong
Sharon Armstrong To every one who is on my friends list, I enjoy hearing about you and your family, the good news and support during the dark times. I love the pix and links. I am not only glad to count you as my friend but also as family. Whether you know it or not, I come to visit you regularly (on FB). Thank you so much for being part of my life, whether or not we talk on a regular basis you are still in my thoughts. I do wish I could see you all in person much more often though! Let's see who actually pays attention. If you like this post, copy this as your status for just one minute. I'll be watching to see who actually does cherish family and friendship
 
Mrz Redd
Mrz Redd Now accept'n a boy bestfriend!! Like mi status and I will choose :)
 
Justin Tweed
Justin Tweed Question FB fam , should I give my Ex her X-mas present..? I know I prob shouldn't but it's somethin she loves so much..!
 
Caleigh Kennedy
Caleigh Kennedy We lost a great man & owner of such a great corporation, today. Even though I have only met him once, my heart goes out to his family. My job is a close, family owned business.. So I hope & pray everything goes good from here on out. R.I.P Mr. Bob Cairnduff, & thanks for giving me the opportunity to work at such an amazing & successful corp !
 
Kristin Miller
Kristin Miller I LOVE X FACTOR!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment