Thursday, December 15, 2011

Morning guyz help with ths ma gal as gone out of th country 4 gud so wat shud i do Dnt no y females come to me and ask me

Kapinda Moses
Kapinda Moses Morning guyz help with ths ma gal as gone out of th country 4 gud so wat shud i do??
 
LaQuandria Sumserious Robinson
LaQuandria Sumserious Robinson Dnt no y females come to me and ask me do i still fuck wit there men. They man comes and kall me so i think they need to go to there man and ask them y they keep fuckin wit me... Lil willie shawty.
 
Michael Herndon
Michael Herndon About to go to bed but i want you to know i fucking miss you and i will have you in my arms soon enough!!! Vero can kiss my ass deltona say hi cuz im home.....
 
Jerell Brown
Jerell Brown Lol hungry as Hell glad I start work tomorrow he cooking sausage patties and planing out meals like a football team
 
Quengkoy Heretape Lapating
Quengkoy Heretape Lapating seize the day! haha,. i love it,. aga pa qu nakasaka sa punuan sa rambutan. . <3
 
Krissy Rivera
Krissy Rivera Just needing you by my side when I go to sleep<3 #HappilyEngaged
 
Shad Ray Tune
Shad Ray Tune i fuck everything up huh?
 
Lee Helen
Lee Helen I wan to get rid of him!!!!!!!!!! Ahhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Karen Racine
Karen Racine I'm tired...I think I'm gonna need a vacation after Christmas =D
 
Victoria Howe-Lopez
Victoria Howe-Lopez so i have surgry 2marrow to get my gall bladder. Kinda freakin. But i no ill be okay cuz my mom n tom well be their for me when i get out. =)
 
Adrienne Cheney-James
Adrienne Cheney-James Today for the first time I ran 55 min straight 3.8 miles, I am ready for my first run in feb. Get it! Get it
 
Natosha Neely
Natosha Neely I WANT A STRAWBERRY POPSICLE...LOL
 
Young Wellz
Young Wellz Its hard to find a good women thats why i like freaks
 
Victor Cole
Victor Cole So Dr Dre detox album is never coming out!!!! He been sayin its coming out since "THE GAME" first album thats been since 2005!!!! But the 2 singles that did come out was hella weak wasnt nobody playin that shit... Im just callin it how i see it!!!! But the new young jeezy TM103 drop next tuesday
 
Edward Burnes
Edward Burnes I wish these ppl would stop talking anout 2012 bcuz nobody knows when its coming
 
Kevin Yessian
Kevin Yessian I always felt I deserve more.
 
Loren Clanton
Loren Clanton my phone is having pms or something. i have been getting weird texts that look like they have been sent from awhile ago and just simply choosing which of mine it feels like sending. so i am sorry if you receive a message from me at some strange time in the middle of the night - i promise i am not up and bored.
 
Wilber Franco
Wilber Franco I hate x-mas!!!!!
 
Clinton Scott Thomas
Clinton Scott Thomas The makers of Star Trek have always bragged about using gadgets that have helped modern designers. I have a flip cell phone, a laptop, and even a small portable pad that will "scan" for wifi signals.....so, where's the transporter to take me from the living room couch to the refrigerator? I mean I'm not asking to beam around the planet yet, I understand limitations, but come on at least a few feet here and there around the house.....
 
Jake Charles
Jake Charles What should I take next semester: Legal Theory or Legislation & Statutory Interpretation?
 
Elijah Robers
Elijah Robers RNS i hat when ppl say RNS in any comments when they nott realll niggas u feel meh
 
Christopher Saunders BahamianKnight
Christopher Saunders BahamianKnight (C)reative (H)andsome (R)omantic (I)ntelligent (S)uave DAMN THIS SOUNDS LIKE ME!!!
 
Grant Gifford
Grant Gifford So I tells shiree I wear the dress in this relationship so here's how its gonna go. Lol
 
Javon Allen
Javon Allen Nobody o2talk tw , nothing o2dw ! Somebodii gimme conversationn , wrte on my wall inboxx me or somethinn , I coulda stayed att home o4 thiss issh ! #BORED !!
 
Chul Wan Park
Chul Wan Park 도덕적으로 완벽했던 국민 정부, 참여 정부 때 일어난 아주 도덕적인 사건입니다. 한나라 당의 정태근 의원께서 적극적으로 파헤치려고 하셨으나 아직도 해답이 나오지 않은 사건입니다. 초대형 국가 연구개발 과제가 그 당시 선정에서 기술이전까지 새빨간 거짓말로 이루어져 국가 R&D 관리의 퉁구스 분화구 수준의 헛점을 적나라하게 보여준 사건으로 의혹이 있습니다. 그래요. 도덕적으로 완벽하셨어요. 도덕적으로... 이 사건은 제대로 된 검찰 수사도 이루어지지 않았습니다.
greencarconcert.wordpress.com
 

No comments:

Post a Comment