Thursday, December 15, 2011

Psalm 141:12 O Lord I call upon you; hasten to me Give ear to my voice when I call to you 2 Let my prayer be counted as

Romie Roosevelt
Romie Roosevelt Psalm 141:1-2 O Lord, I call upon you; hasten to me! Give ear to my voice when I call to you! 2 Let my prayer be counted as incense before you, and the lifting up of my hands as the evening sacrifice!
 
Edilson Lima
brgag.com.br
 
Olayiwola Omolola
 
Cathy Gallardo
Cathy Gallardo MALDITO CANCER ... ALGUNOS DESEAN TENER UN AUTO NUEVO, UN BLACKBERRY, UN IPHONE, BAJAR DE PESO.. EN FIN UNA CANTIDAD DE COSAS... UNA PERSONA QUE TIENE CANCER SOLO DESEA UNA COSA, LUCHAR CONTRA EL Y GANARLE . SE QUE EL 97% DE USTEDES NO PONDRA ESTO EN SU MURO ... PERO EL 3% DE MIS AMIGOS SI ... PONLO EN TU MURO, EN HONOR DE ALGUIEN QUE ESTA LUCHANDO CONTRA EL O QUE LUCHO Y PERDIO SU VIDA! DESCANSA EN EL CENO DEL SEñOR MAMI QUERIDA~ EN HONOR A COQUI VEGA 09/30/1926-05/19/2010
 
Amran Hb
Amran Hb মোরা একটি ফুলকে বাচাব বলে যুদ্ধ করি...... মোরা একটি মুখের হাসির জন্য অস্ত্র ধরি.....!!! এটা খুবই সার্থপর কাজ শুধু একটি ফুলের জন্য কেন ??? আর বাকি ফুলদের কি হবে ??? আর একটি মুখের হাসির জন্য !!! ও ও.....বোচ্ছি ঐটা মনে হয় গার্লফ্রেন্ড এর হাসি........!!!! (just fun)
 
Claudia Bautista
Claudia Bautista En pareja siempre damos el 100, y para que funcione tiene que existir el dar y recivir, amor,,comunicacion,quimica, y sobre todo el respeto y darle prioridad ala relacion y si no ay amor apoyate en la regla siguiente y si no encuentras la siguiente una de dos sigue tu camino o sigue y cree en los milagros y sientate a esperar........ Muy buenas noches besitos.)
 
Bao Kun
Bao Kun học lập trình-vi điều khiển ở đâu tốt nhất tar?ai đi trc biết cho b chút thời gian
 
Breanna Morales
Breanna Morales MERRY¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨ ★¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨ ¨¨¨¨CHRISTMAS ¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨**¨¨¨¨¨¨¨ ¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨ ¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨*o*¨¨¨¨¨¨ ¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨ JESUS¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨*♥*o*¨¨¨¨¨ ¨¨¨¨¨¨¨IS THE ¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨**o**♥*o¨¨¨¨ ¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨ REASON¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨**♥**o**o*¨¨¨¨ ¨¨¨¨¨THAT ¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨**o**♥***♥*o¨¨ ¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨ ¨WE¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨*****♥*o**o***¨¨ ¨¨¨¨¨¨¨HAVE¨¨¨¨¨ ¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨**♥**o*****o**♥* ¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨ ¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨******o*****♥**o* *¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨ CHRIST¨¨¨¨¨¨****o**♥**♥**o***♥ **¨¨¨¨¨¨¨MAS ¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨____l_l_____Like & Re-Post if You Agree u should he kno u read iT.
 
April Vermitte
April Vermitte Sitting up watching legend of the fall :o
 
Jessica Missyhu Jeremiah
Jessica Missyhu Jeremiah Single or not put this as your status and see who inboxes you! ♥ = I want a relationship :o = I'm falling for you (; = really like you ♥ :/ = I miss you .. :0 = I want to kiss you >=[ = I hate you :x = I like you >.< = I like you but I'm in a relationship :) = you're cute
 
Alexis Baez
Alexis Baez Terminando la mitad de la asignacion, 5 horas despues. NECESITO una Magna. Recordar; es de idiotas estudiar, o hacer actividades relacionadas al estudio, y no haber comprado un six pack de MAGNA! Para clarificar, no no tenia un six pack de Magna.
 
Daniel Montiel
Daniel Montiel OIGAN!!! Porque si todos dicen que como estamos en Mexico Twiter se pronucncia como se escribe y no como deveria de ser (twirer) entonces porque en los comerciales lo pronuncian en español pero facebook lo pronuncian en ingles? (feisbuk) Entonces deberian ponerse deacuerdo y pronunciarlos en ingles (Twirer) y (Feisbuk), y no en español o uno si y uno no. No lo cren?
 
Crystal Arreola
Crystal Arreola Sooooo ... Today, Franny Ann Bark&&Luz Meraz kept talking bout my butt! I felt SO violatedd!! :O
 
Erick Sibaja
Erick Sibaja Eselente piesa para patinar acia atras artisticamente con la pista vacia o en parejas.
www.youtube.com
"Con il nastro rosa" in spagnolo di Lucio Battisti. LA CINTA ROSA (1980) (Battisti - Mogol - Amart) Persiguiendo una libélula en un prado, un día ¡que había ...
 
Ravi Alam
Ravi Alam :o special day for my every friend start with a special good morning
 
Sankey Jain
www.youtube.com
 
Tran Thoa
Tran Thoa http://vnexpress.net/video/xa-hoi/vu-dieu-hang-thit-o-vinh/2/62178/
 
Frank McKinnon Sr.
Frank McKinnon Sr. My favorite song by The Ventures , The Theme To " Hawaii Five-0 " , .... " Book'em Danno ! , ... Murder One ! " , ... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uJjOwUsbyHI&feature=related
www.youtube.com
Don't ask, just enjoy it!
 
Lexi Bramblett
Lexi Bramblett The EMO song (in a happy tune) E is for EMOTINAL ruins evrybodys day M is for miserably losing control O is for OMG!!
 
Beth Proctor
Beth Proctor MERRY¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨ ★¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨ ¨¨¨¨CHRISTMAS ¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨**¨¨¨¨¨¨¨ ¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨ ¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨*o*¨¨¨¨¨¨ ¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨ JESUS¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨*♥*o*¨¨¨¨¨ ¨¨¨¨¨¨¨IS THE ¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨**o**♥*o¨¨¨¨ ¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨ REASON¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨**♥**o**o*¨¨¨¨ ¨¨¨¨¨THAT ¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨**o**♥***♥*o¨¨ ¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨ ¨WE¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨*****♥*o**o***¨¨ ¨¨¨¨¨¨¨HAVE¨¨¨¨¨ ¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨**♥**o*****o**♥* ¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨ ¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨******o*****♥**o* *¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨ CHRIST¨¨¨¨¨¨****o**♥**♥**o***♥ **¨¨¨¨¨¨¨MAS ¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨____l_l_____Re-Post if You Agree
 
Shawn Knight
Shawn Knight Need prayers now! I happen to have some specific reasons for asking this of you. If you are my friend click the like button & then re-post. If I don't see your name, I'll understand. May I ask my "Facebook Family" wherever u may be to kindly copy, paste and share this status for one hour to give a prayer of support to all those who have family problems, struggles and worries, folks who just need t......o know that someone cares. Do it for all of us, no one is immune. I hope to see this on the walls of all my friends just for moral support. I know some will!! I did it for a friend and you can too. Share some faith & love for those in need.
 
Juanney-Juan Macc-townBoyz Mitchell
Juanney-Juan Macc-townBoyz Mitchell S/O My EX-Wife Jasminnee Sinqlee ILU and IMU Lame
 
Kiko Roig
Kiko Roig Cada vez que escucho una cancion nueva de Skrillex o remix de alguna otra, me gusta menos.
 
Akash Singh
Akash Singh *,,*,,*,,*,,*,,G" *,,*,,*,,*,,O'' *,,*,,*,,O'' *,,*,,D'' *,,'' M" *,,R'' *,,*,,N'' *,,*,,*,,I'' *,,*,,*,,*,,G'' have a nice day *,,*,,*,,*,,*,,
 
Mduduzi Nduku Cumaloe
Mduduzi Nduku Cumaloe Uma abantu bami, ababizwa ngegama lami besithoba, bafune ubuso bami ming JEHOVA ngzobezwa ngehlisele imvula kubo, aaaaah umuhle BABA, wena ulithemba lapho sekuze ithemba khona......sihlobo sami meib u facing big chalenges, o pplz hv ci ol dey 1nt o meib pplz hv rejected ur lyf, meib tngz r nt gud in lyf nje soze wacabanga nekuzibulala, hey let m tel u 2dae uthi uJESU indodana kaNKULUNKULU uma wena bongazithoba namuhla uzokuzwa....hey iyetfwalana lendoda bheka isilelesi esiphambanweni ngomzuzu wokugcina, ngsho umuntu lobekangumbulali wafumana umusa kuJEHOVA, nawe namuhla phonsa lomtfwalo kuJESU uthi yena akanendaba ngokuthi wenzani yena ubheka inhliziyo kuphela, so ngyakumema nawe nawe nawe wena losothi mina ngwani nje, ithuba lakho 2dae ukuthi ubone kusindisa kwaJESU...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment