Thursday, December 15, 2011

all i want for christmas are sunglasses simple besides my bday is 4 days after ha why do I have a skype no one is ever on I do believe

Roger Jimenez
Roger Jimenez all i want for christmas are sunglasses. simple. besides my bday is 4 days after ha
 
Codee Arthur
Codee Arthur why do I have a skype no one is ever on
 
Dick Ambrose
Dick Ambrose I do believe our commie-in-chief pulled the plug on this screwy web site.
www.youtube.com
A promotion for the White House's latest genius campaign idea, AttackWatch.com. For more information, visit http://twitter.com/misfitpolitics. YOU ASKED FOR ...
 
Sean Danchuk
Sean Danchuk I don't know what to say, I don't know what to do, everything in the past the I've done was never good enough, you were never happy then, how am I supposed to help you now when you need me.. I am not the same person, the things I've done , the person I am, just not the same. I don't know what I could possibly do to help you.
 
Manda Leigh
Manda Leigh you dont understand memorys good or bad there all i have to hold on to anymore.......
 
Roderick McCarthy
Roderick McCarthy Headed for self- destruction.. In my i dont wanna be bothered zone..
 
C.H. Naamad
C.H. Naamad "Your Focus Determines Your Reality" I have no idea what this quote is supposed to mean??
 
Richard Jordan Black
Richard Jordan Black well today as a pretty chill day...work was good an I'm ready for the weekend. I can't wait till I get my car
 
Gage Hanby
Gage Hanby if you look closely at my profile picture, i am holding a live snake
 
Talaya Kelly
Talaya Kelly lol , I think nigguhs playin ' on my Phone ! Rey meet this Grown ass Man named Neal , that I DONT recall ever Meeting (: tmp *
 
Ryan Sanders
Ryan Sanders Has the team single band wagon took off to go to single world yet... up i see it... count me in
 
Destiny Davila
Destiny Davila : #1314 Ahah I Fuckingg Lovee Youu Youu Be Goinn Strangerr Onn Peoplee Butt Itss All Good Lml Well Text Me .!
 
Drew Hook
Drew Hook I can't even move out without drama. Drama is I stay drama if I leave. Oh well mama I gots ta bounce.
 
David Morris
David Morris I have "Task Lists," not "To Do Lists." I don't "do" things. I have plenty to do. I accomplish tasks.
 
David Haisley
David Haisley Wednesday crew, I love you. Sooooooo full.
 
Michelle Iera
Michelle Iera So happy to be home..... and sad too. I got a package today that my friend Bobby, who is ill with Mesothelioma, had my mother send me and in it are two beautiful tea cups from China that he bought on one of his many travel excursions. I'm very happy that he wants me to have them, he knows how much I love tea, but he is liquidating all of his belongings and while I am so thankful that he is still holding his own with chemo, he is planning for a very sad outcome that I don't want to believe is inevitable and my heart breaks. I know its a plus to be able to have control over this part of life and his grace and dignity have me in awe, but my heart still breaks.
 
Billy Davis
Billy Davis see i dnt get is a people will reject a person that will love them and take care of them and they will go on here complaining saying everybody same and go back to jerks still dont get it
 
Luves U Elizabeth
Luves U Elizabeth [] 10% ; ew [] 20% ; gross [] 30% ; errrr [] 40% ; okay [] 50% ; not bad ... [] 60% ; you're iight [] 70% ; you're pretty/cute [] 80% ; you're a hotty(; [] 90% ; it's like damn [] 95% ; almost p e r f e c t []100% ; perfect Would I Date You? [] maybe [] naw [] yes [] idk? [] already am (; [] already did... If you kissed me I'd... [] kiss you back on the cheek [] be surprised [] kiss back (; [] ew [] hit you! [] WTH. If we walked home I'd... [] hold your hand [] push you in a bush (: [] hop on your back :D [] rape you xD [] talk You should... [] text me [] be mine [] marry me on facebook! [] make this status so I can like it :D
 
Tiffany Marie
Tiffany Marie Im at that chapter in life thats hard to get through, but every story ends so i know ima get through it! #imadothisforus <3
 
Marilyn Rice
Marilyn Rice My promise to my children – as long as I live – I am your Parent 1st –your Friend 2nd. I will stalk you, flip out on you, lecture you, drive you insane, be your worst nightmare & hunt you down like a bloodhound when needed because I LOVE YOU!!! When you understand that, I will know you are a responsible adult. You will NEVER find someone who loves, prays, cares, & worries about you more than I do!!! If you don’t hate me once in your life – I am not doing my job properly. Re-post if you are a parent & agree
 
Jill Gavan
Jill Gavan I asked the World to stop 'cause I wanna get off. It didn't so even though it is 8:45, I am going to bed. I will try again tomorrow to 'join' the world.
 
Kimberly J. Gouchey
Kimberly J. Gouchey , yo daddy musta been a drug dealer, why? i dont know <3
 
Spectro John Maxwell
Spectro John Maxwell .I Never Legit felt lonely. Till tonight
 
Kayla Hollie
Kayla Hollie Dear Tyler, please hurry && get off work so we can talk for uh lil while && then i can take ma nyquil && pass out!!!! <3 your girlfriend. *Kayla*(:
 
Jason Cotal
Jason Cotal i cant wait to see the bulls play on friday and they just sign rip hamiton to a to year deal and i hope he can help drose and the bulls win a champ and beat the heat and the blackhawks win in a shootout 4 to 3 .
 

No comments:

Post a Comment