Thursday, December 15, 2011

I looked for sanctuary in your blue eyes the thought of pain vanishes in the thought of harmony to be at peace with myself i must find a harmonious harp The KARMA

Terry Perkinson
Terry Perkinson I looked for sanctuary in your blue eyes the thought of pain vanishes in the thought of harmony to be at peace with myself i must find a harmonious harp
 
Ayo'Miaa Dqaf
Ayo'Miaa Dqaf The KARMA ' Of Fuckiinq Over a Good Girl, Is The T r a s h y ' Bitch Yuu End Up With. ' #JustSayiinq .
 
Sanobiaa' Cooper
Sanobiaa' Cooper Q ; when ima havee a chance with you ? A ; um ... idkk
 
Mike Gill
Mike Gill Gonna have a few beers tonight yup
 
Fazal Sakharkar
Fazal Sakharkar Har sapneko apni saanso me rakho, Har manzil ko apni baahon me rakho, Har jeet aapki hai, Bas apne lakshya ko apni nigahon me rakho.. Be confident abt urself for becoming a Winner!!
 
Lexie Bouchard
Lexie Bouchard Disney should make a barbie with no hair, so that every little girl that is fighting cancer feels beautiful. Post this if you agree
 
Luisana Perez
Luisana Perez ACE MUCHO FRIO AQUI EN LOS ANGELES.. PERO AUN POR EL FRIO LE DOY GRACIAS A DIOS..
 
Jue Mustafa
Jue Mustafa --> c0ngratz t0 Noor Fadhilah Zainal A & Khairul Aidil Rozali c0z dpt baby girl yg chubby....sm0ga klahiran cahaya mata ni akn mnambahkn lg rezeki k0rg ya...aminn
 
Warren Harrell
Warren Harrell I'm a teenage girl. My BFF becky just text and said she's kissed Johnny. Well that's a problem, cause I like Johnny. Now I'm emotionally compromised. And I'm all "omg, beckys not even hot!"
 
Irvin Camacho
Irvin Camacho Sometimes I meet girls that are so pretty and so smart that they deserve a better word than beautiful...
 
Ann Windhaus Collinsworth
Ann Windhaus Collinsworth Being a younger mom means we met a little early, but I get to love you a little longer. People said my life would end when I had a baby, but my life had just began. You didn't take away my future, you gave me a new one. Re-post if you're a proud mom and what age you became one------before I married the Dr said I would never be able to have children. Married in '63 at 17 had Becky in'64 at 18 and Angi in '65 at 19. Miracles! Steph in '72 at 26. Shock! Love you all.
 
Oscar Kurniawan
Oscar Kurniawan wise man said, 'life is like a war my son'. So, I need shield and sword/ gun?? •-̮•ЋααツЋαЋαツЋαα•-̮• LOL
 
Denita Mayle
Denita Mayle off work, time 4 a lil r&r b4 i start a new store 2morrow. woo hoo!!!
 
David Biggers
David Biggers New song.....written tonight words and music by David Biggers A Cowboy’s Life in a bar x 2 Her soft touch…on my hand…proved to me …that I was her man Oh baby.…come be with me….. She looked away….when I turned my head…I told her then…I was her man Oh baby…..won’t you marry me So I took that hand…and laid her down…and told her then… not run again… Oh baby….I knew you needed me… Chorus I know you want...someone to hug you …someone to hold you...someone to love you I know you need a man to keep you close… I know you tried….but I was gone …. To tell me that….I was the one… Oh baby I know I was not there when you needed me….. Bridge……… Now your clothes are gone……and the closet bare….a note on the counter…that you’re not there…good bye my love…you know now…..oh yes oh baby I know now….. Verse 2 Well another bar……on another night…some other honey…to hold me tight… Oh baby…..come be with me……. I slipped up….when she was drunk…..now she’s pregnant …Damn I sure messed up Oh baby…Hell….I ain’t even divorced yet…………. She said I want a house…and different car….some other life…..than this damn bar… Oh baby…oh the baby…yes it time for the baby…oh hell…..I am daddy now…
 
Ashour Banipal Warda
Ashour Banipal Warda I really wanna shove a mint in this girls mouth sitting next to me on Bart!
 
Bokgabane Ntsane
Bokgabane Ntsane i'm on ma wy 2 sweet matat oh home sweet home*athabile*a very gud mrng frnds
 
Cynthia Houser
Cynthia Houser One thing I hate most in this world is a man disrespecting a woman. yuk.loser.
 
Tita KinkyKarmel Bishop
Tita KinkyKarmel Bishop Santa Clause was a Black Man.........
 
ChynnaLee Ily Nai'eer White
ChynnaLee Ily Nai'eer White Girls do and say anything for attention u a B.U.M nd a W.H.O.R.E so ppl lik u should always stay quite !
 
Joy Priddy
Joy Priddy ~~Stop ~~ playing your FB game and take a break to vote for some of my reviews. :-) It only takes a minute http://www.reviewstream.com/reviews/?p=154593
www.reviewstream.com
I’ve read lots of studies about how taking various medications can have bad long-term effects on your liver. Browsing through the herb section of the local...
 
Michael Key
Michael Key The Rineyville Fire Dept. (Hardin County, KY) was burglarized in the past week and some very sensitive items were removed from our station. I am writing this letter to request your help in our effort in locating these items and the parties responsible. I am providing a list below of the items taken. If anyone approaches you, or any of your members/employees wishing to sell you any of these items, ...please contact me at the below listed number. Bullard T3 Max thermal imager with hand held transmitter remote viewing receiver and drop in charger ISI Viking SCBA w/face piece Kenwood handheld radio with collar mic and charger 5ft directional arrow stick truck mounted 48in LED 22 head light bar red/clear/amber HP laptop computer Sony Internet TV controller Full set of Securtex Duralite turn out gear Thes items among others are missing. Any information that can be provided in the return of these items would be greatly appreciated. I can be contacted by email or phone. Respectfully, Shane Crutcher Fire Chief Rineyville Volunteer Fire Dept. 270-268-0043 chief@rineyvillefire.com
 
Shy Giles
Shy Giles If you hate commercials why watch a "show" called 2011 funnies commercials. The whole show is diff commercials whats the point?
 
Valmik Jagtap
Valmik Jagtap NICE ONE >>>>>>>>>>>> A little boy went to a Telephone booth which was at the cash counter of a store & dialed a number. The store-Owner observed and listened to the Conversation: Boy: "Lady, Can you give me the job of cutting your lawn? Woman: (at the other end of the phone line) "I already have someone to cut my lawn." Boy: "Lady, I will cut your lawn for half the price than the person who cuts your lawn now." Woman: I'm very satisfied with the person who is presently cutting my lawn. Boy: (with more perseverance) "Lady, I'll even sweep the floor & the stairs of your house for free. Woman: No, thank you. With a smile on his face, the little boy end call with thank you. The Store-owner, who was listening to all this, walked over to the boy. Store Owner: "Son...I like your attitude; I like that positive spirit & would like to offer you a job." Boy: "No thanks, Store Owner: But you were really pleading for one. Boy: No Sir, I was just checking my performance at the job I already have. I am the one who is working for that lady I was talking to!"
 
Jimmy Riccardi
Jimmy Riccardi i love people who try so hard to come up with these "clever" facebook statuses, seeking attention from the peanut gallery of facebook. youre not funny, youre corny. if youre seeking attention, just ask for a hug....
 
Nathan Worona
Nathan Worona Pro-tip: Turn your dishwasher into a snowplow this Christmas by giving her a shovel.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment