Thursday, December 15, 2011

what up in that place to besucks i just got to burqueand my sis getz tossd for a warrant from f townsucka movezhate the copzjust sittin herethinkin bout the bedtoo

Merlin Larvingo
Merlin Larvingo what up in that place to be??sucks i just got to burque..and my sis getz tossd for a warrant from f town..sucka movez...hate the copz.....just sittin here..thinkin bout the bed...too bad i just passd home and straight here....
 
Dancer Prodigy
Dancer Prodigy This is a Q????????? For di ladies what do you want from a man ???????? Please truthful ......
 
Michael Williams
Michael Williams Single or not, Put This As Your Status And See What Color People Inbox You (it's all a secret) Camo : I want a relationship Purple : I miss you Orange : I really like you Pink : I love you ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... Blue : your sexy Red : I miss how we were Yellow : I wanna kiss you Green : your hot Rainbow : my everything Grey : I like you but I'm shy Brown : I hate youSee MoreSee More
 
Cody Sellers
Cody Sellers I HAVE A BIG PENIS.... er scratch that.... NOSE AND IM PROUD
 
Gail Moran
Gail Moran My baby daughter(Shelly) is graduating from Texas Woman's University on Friday. I am one proud Mama. It has been a long hard trail, but she if finally finishing college. God has taken care of her all along the way-why am I surprised??? God is good all the time and this is a wonderful blessing. Look out world-here she comes
 
Heather Fernandez
Heather Fernandez Old enough to be married, old enough to make babies, old enough to support a family; NEVER too old to scream with excitement when I find a Nerf water gun in my bed!
 
Sergio Estela
Sergio Estela The best curve on a womans body is her smile#GentlemanSwagg
 
Ango Patrick Baxil
Ango Patrick Baxil She wants 2 visit me, spend a week, dress in skimpiez n evn tempt me, yet no touchn. Dis condition hard o.
 
Ashley Shephard
Ashley Shephard My final paper is done. No more college for a good month. Im so ready!!
 
Leandre Sweet-t Moore
Leandre Sweet-t Moore WHEN I FORGOT SOMETHING VERY IMPORTANT (JESUS) HAD ALREADY TAKEN CARE OF IT FOR ME,I WAS IN TEARS ALL I CUD DO IS JUST PRAISE MY ON TIME GOD HE MAKES AWAY OUT OF NO WAY THANK YOU JESUS FOR SUCH A BEAUTIFUL BLESSING!! #BLESSEDBYTHABEST#
 
Rishpreet Singh
Rishpreet Singh You are rare like a diamond, beautiful like a goddess and pure like an angel. I can't tell you how blessed I am to have a mother like you. haappppy birthday mom ..... truly love u :)
 
Claude Novack
Claude Novack Holy Cheboygan, start building the ark! White Christmas- hah, maybe a Grady White Chirstmas!!!
 
Cameal Maxey
Cameal Maxey my baby boy as a stomach bug poor thing!!!!!!!
 
Norma Bohner
Norma Bohner im getting off going to bed see everyone in the morning have a good night
 
Linda Carroll
Linda Carroll RIP PaPa C :( Linda Lee Flea Loves You Forever & Always!! You Were A Really Good Man That Loved My Mama With All Your Heart & A Awesome StepFather.... I Know You Will Be Waiting For Me In Heaven :(
 
Gina Kozup
Gina Kozup If anyone knows of a cheap car truck or van for sale please let me know. I need one a.s.a.p
 
Lelon Morgan
Lelon Morgan Goodnight to all you wonderful people out their, ya"ll have a great finals day tomorrow !!:) #GoodLuck&HMU
 
Kendall Rosalita Graham
Kendall Rosalita Graham #LMSHYTSS IF U,CONSIDER YO SELF AN 1.)DRILLER OR A 2.)HITTA #drillanois<3 =)
 
Delaney' Agecoutay
Delaney' Agecoutay Fuck full from a mean dinner haha
 
Dhatt Thicky'Thick Niique
Dhatt Thicky'Thick Niique I'm not a perfect person.but I damn sure know im not a bad one. I try my best with every thing when it comes to friends I try my best with that. If I just stop talking to you. Its not you at all. People same to forget that people still go though shit. Sometimes I need sometime to myself. In I know i can ask for that.. But really what im saying my life is to short for me to be worrying about little shit..when there much more bigger shit around me... *just trying to living my life to the fullest. #MISSINGMYBABAYNINO <3
 
Jordan Sky Davis
Jordan Sky Davis - I can drink whiskey like it's going out of style, and you can wait for me to change but you'll be waitin' for quite a while.
 
Diane Boyles Harris
Diane Boyles Harris I like this one alot (but it can be a challenge sometimes).
Freedom is not letting your yesterday affect your today.
 
Airicka Gotmyeyeontheprize Steadiilovinyuhaters
Airicka Gotmyeyeontheprize Steadiilovinyuhaters Jus got off da phone wit the KING still don't feel gud but hearin his voice made me feel a hell a of a lot better sippin on dis tea bouta smoke dis loud and get readii for work in the am
 
Rachel Vanscoy
Rachel Vanscoy http://www.godvine.com/David-Phelps-Sings-a-Very-Beautiful-Version-of-O-Holy-Night-895.html
www.godvine.com
You will NEVER forget this one. It's the most passionate, incredible version of this song we've ever heard. Beautiful - check it out!
 
Living Waters ChristianMinistries
Living Waters ChristianMinistries DIVINE INTERVENTION Psalms 118:1-8; Exodus 13:17-22; Num. 22:18-34; Dan. 6:18-23; Rom. 7:17-25 God will sometime intervene in our life for our own good. God can only guide you only if you are willing to follow Him. He has a way to make sure you're following Him because He will put your enemies behind you. Sometimes we can be blind to God's directions because we have already make our mind's up and in our hearts we want to do what we want to do. When we walk in the natural we walk opposite of God, walking in the spiritual we walk in opposite of the world, but walking carnally we straddle the fence wanting the best of both world but it's impossible to do so. God's intervention in our life is to guide, keep, protect, and deliver us from not only ourselves but also to keep us in His will and to save us when the enemy comes against His childrens. Even when you are going through wondering why you have to take the long route or why everything is coming against you and God hasn't brought you through is because you are not ready to fight and He doesn't want you to turn and go back to where you came from. When you are in the firery furnace He will deliver you, or when they put you in the dungeons with the lions He will close the mouth of the lion. So no matter what your situation or whatever you are going through even when you can't trace God, continue to trust Him because He said He will never leave nor forsake you. Keep trusting in the Lord, He got you.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment