Thursday, December 15, 2011

LMS You Can Be My [] B A B Y ; ♥ [] Boo : [] Flirting Buddy ;3 [] Friend [ ; [] BrotherSister [: [] You Tell Me o; [] I

Sełena Gømez
Sełena Gømez LMS !! You Can Be My? [] B A B Y ; ♥ [] Boo (: ... ... ... [] Flirting Buddy ;3 [] Friend [ ; [] Brother/Sister [: [] You Tell Me ? o; [] I Don't Know Yet, :) [] Wifey/Hubby ♥ ;D -If You Snuck In My Room I'd ; [] Fight. (; [] Tickle You. ;p [] Tap That. ♥ [ ; [] Let You Stay The Night. c: [] Cuddle. (x [] Chill. ;] [] Nothing. -___- [] Kick You Out! O.o -If You Kissed Me I'd ; [] Kiss You Back , ♥ ! [] Be Surprised.. o: [] Slap You. D:< -If u asked me out ; [] Yess ♥ ! [] Maybe [; [] No -.- [] iDkk. ? -You Should; [] Marry Me on Fb ! ♥ [] Text me ;3 [] Inbox Me (: [] Make This As Status So I Can Like It ? ;p [] Call Me.! < 3 (: [] Be Mine... ♥
 
Dalton Wezyk
Dalton Wezyk tip of the day :if both sets of lights are red,that means one of the turnin green ----sage think u need to read this lmao
 
Dana Watts Terry
Dana Watts Terry Dear Facebook..if u have to brag to others about helping someone less fortunate than yourself, then u didn't do it for them..You did it for yourself- so e'ryone can say what a wonderful person you are. Ego 101
 
Tonya Timpe
Tonya Timpe i HATE it wen people txt u wen they get in a fight and txt u wat tht u think they should say 2 tht person.......and its like if u want 2 say somthin then say wat u want 2 say not wat someone else thinks u should say !$#@^&*^&@#!$>?<$#@!&^**()(*&^*
 
Michael Kane
Michael Kane She says kiss me like u miss me. Fuck me like u hate me. And when u fucking someine else fuck her like she ain't me. Damn those words are scary. Those words are scary virgin mary.
 
Veronica Martinez Nunez
Veronica Martinez Nunez I hate sluttie bitches and u know who u r just leave my cuzen and I will fine him a better gir then u now it hurt huh keep crying girl u have lost him forever and he don't want anything dill with u sluttie bitch
 
Srinivas Sri
Srinivas Sri When u miss someone, the person is definitely special 4 u. But if the person is so special, why 2 miss them...? just "Stay-in-touch" as i do..!! Gud mrg
 
Marchand Colvin
Marchand Colvin Now u got krazy, krazy wit the books
 
ChynnaLee Ily Nai'eer White
ChynnaLee Ily Nai'eer White Im cuttin ppl off so if I dnt talk to u dat mean u got cut off u prolli was a non factor any way !
 
Tyeisha Simmons
Tyeisha Simmons "How u get so thick"....me : i eat i eat real good ......lol idk
 
David Tester
David Tester Who said u can't have nothing because u come from nothing I will have something if u want it Go Get It don't cry get up LOL
 
Joey Loza
Joey Loza Best thing about tonight is that we are not fighting ....could it be that we have been this way before...i know that u dont think that i am trying, i Know u wearing thinned out to the core...
 
Mekala Kala Muniandy
Mekala Kala Muniandy F-->first R-->relation I-->in the E-->earth that N-->never D-->dies I am proud to have u all as my friend.

Likes

Mekala Kala Muniandy
 
DP Nagpal
DP Nagpal Surj chrrya chanan hoya,mitt gya kup hanera,"DP SHAYAR"sjda krda hoya subha sawera. GOOD MORNING DOSTO LV U,T CARE,
 
FlOreciita Muñoz González
FlOreciita Muñoz González Beralip Lazaro Lopez... miss u girl! :) por otro lado me alegra saber q el horario sta mejor! no olvides q te kiero mucho y q aki tenes una amiga con kien contar vaap! (: pd... hay te dormis tempranito hahahaha
 
Hannah Johnson
Hannah Johnson If u hate Me, Then stay away... If u Love me then Stay close. (;
 
Jayzia Bryant
Jayzia Bryant Q : DAM LA BBY WEN U GN FUK WIT AH REAL NIGHA LYK ME A : Uhmmm NEVERRRR Bih ! im Takennn & im HAPPY Weaa im At !!!!!
 
Carter Baldwin
Carter Baldwin if u inspire me to keep moving forward.. then u r my friend or more ;)
 
Danielle Rager
Danielle Rager I agree miss salyers I also think we need a once an every few weeks girls nite just dinner n kids n maybe u can bring the boy over sumtime b is off and they can chat about history or whatever lol
 
Diamond Concited Asx Loc
Diamond Concited Asx Loc watch who u hurt, cuz all thiings may be sweet & turn messy at the same time! !!
 
Phinda Tsabedze
Phinda Tsabedze Whn da world is turning frm u,hv 2 turn bck on it.morning swaziland
 
Crista McKendrick
Crista McKendrick well had my surgery done made it halfway home stayin in gunnison tonight tooo much pain to drive need to lay down now lets just see how long it takes to get prego hopefully not to long lol i love u babe n cant wait to see u tomorrow miss u my my kiddos to i love u n miss u guys to :'(
 
Joe Martin
Joe Martin If u would ever date like my status
 
Sabari Nathan
Sabari Nathan Like ur life. So tat u can live ur life lovely. Like it. Live it.
 
Jake Kirkland
Jake Kirkland lms if u think i wuld win a fight
 

No comments:

Post a Comment