Thursday, December 15, 2011

Goddamn I like playing music Even if I lost a sock earlier in the day Pretty good ass day at work handled my bizmakin that moneynow chillin w my baby

Brant Grieshaber
Brant Grieshaber Goddamn I like playing music. Even if I lost a sock earlier in the day.
 
Dan Magnan
Dan Magnan Pretty good ass day at work ...handled my biz...makin that money....now chillin w my baby while she's out of commision.....and I didn't even have to use my ak....I got say it was a good day
 
Johnetta Fucq'a Babydaddy
Johnetta Fucq'a Babydaddy <3 In order to understand the ending, first you gotta start from the very beginning Of my story, I know it ain't all fame and glory But I lived it And with all the things that happened, I should be so hateful and unhappy But that ain't got a damn thing to do with you, so I ain't gotta put that weight on you And I can't understand how a man could look at his woman and wanna throw hands And I can't understand why they wanna wish death upon me, I'm still struggling And I can't understand why so many mommas gotta raise a man on their own Cause where I'm from this ain't the way God intended it to be done Why do they always got me under attack "WHERE THEY DO DAT AT"Look at the sky asking God why so much pain on me How you gon take my love and don't give none back"WHERE THEY DO DAT AT"Lord knows, I did some things that I wasn't supposed to be doing But I had to, to keep on living What's yo excuse, I mean really Cause you wanna ride through the hood on twenty-fours Good woman at home but ya chasin video hoes Talkin bout how real you are, but ain't no real man Like my granddad n nem See you the kind of man that can look at his woman and wanna throw hands,This might be to real for ya But I still wanted you to know We ain't doin what we was put here for And I ain't sayin I'm perfect But what ya'll doin people don't deserve So girl grab your hand Girl look at your man If you understand what I'm saying <3 *fearless tearz*
 
Carl Koons
Carl Koons Chillen wit da wifey.... I really hope dat i dont get stood up real rap
 
YNotse Lohkz
YNotse Lohkz AAHAH SHE LETS ME STASH MY WEED UP ON HER BOOBIES!!! ( . Y . ) "THATS WHAT I CALL LOVE'!
 
Tweak Ʊ Sunni
Tweak Ʊ Sunni At times i be like i really need love in my life den again i be like fuck love i dont need it jus open up ya legs an let me put sumthin between it ; )
 
Julie Turvey Scott
Julie Turvey Scott A gift of grace today. Very busy/stressful day at work. Went to CostCo to get two items, and to just walk around inside where it's warm (it's 25' right now; probably 30' earlier when I was out). A guy was demo-ing Human Touch massage recliners. I sat in this $3000 chair and got a wonderful back massage for maybe 10 minutes. Ahhhh. I really needed that! Thank you, Lord!
 
Shawn White
Shawn White Today I found out what's worse than heartbreak, loving someone and watching in sorrow as they move on in less time then you thought possible. Idk what I can say any longer... I have lost the heart I held so dear to me...
 
Tj Swafford
Tj Swafford OK Internet...I got mine without slipping a disc and thank you for your effort, it was fantastic. I hope you enjoyed it as well and there's some cab fare on the coffee table for you as you clothes up and leave. We need to do this again - soon. *air kiss*/*air kiss* Night.
 
Chima Ndudi
Chima Ndudi God of suddenly,uunto your everlasting arm i commit all my expectation this year.Just 16days to go.I know you will do it in Jesus name.
 
Jaime Velasquez
Jaime Velasquez I got a good bachata song....;)
 
Arika Mook Jones
Arika Mook Jones Jus watched antwon fisher wit my Tay Tay.. I love dat movie. Its somethin I love about Derek Luke n dat gorgeous smile!
 
Liannette Samantha Cabrera
Liannette Samantha Cabrera Layin down watchin movies , BD jus fell asleep bout to too :p hope I qo home tmrw!!
 
Meghan Hoskins
Meghan Hoskins I wish I could concentrate :/
 
Lynn Logan
Lynn Logan Copy this if your DAD is in heaven for Christmas. If roses grow in heaven Lord, then pick a bunch for me, place them in my DAD's arms and tell him they're from me. Tell him that I love and miss him, and when he turns to smile, place a kiss upon his cheek and hold him for a while ♥ ♥ Love and Miss you DADDY!!! ♥ ♥
 
Ked Stay Ready Cray
Ked Stay Ready Cray xn sxme xtha shit right nxw i xnly fuck with real niggas fxr the fake niggas fuck yall gx eat a dick fxr all i care nigga if it was up tx me i wxuld have been gxt yall xut the picture real talk.....xn my g shit right nxw and the realist nigga i nx is ki ki the dxn frxm the rx.......
 
Amanda Elizabeth Davis
Amanda Elizabeth Davis I need to get out of hillsboro!! #full.of.lames.
 
Dylan Harris
Dylan Harris Hoe suck my dick cause I laugh when they shopppin
 
Rebekah Gentry
Rebekah Gentry 1st To Like -Gets My Password (ONLY If I Trust You!) . 2nd To Like -Gets To Choose my profile pic . 3rd To Like -Gets to poke my for a week! . 4th To Like-Can Ask Me Any Question . 5th To Like -I'll Put Anything You say As My status . 6th To Like -will start a poke war >:) . 7th To Like-I'll tell you a secret . 8th To Like -When You See Me ill give you a hive five . 9th To Like-I'll Post Something Sweet ON Your Wall! . If Your Brave Enough Repost As Your Status . comment what number you were♥ (:
 
Deanna Bartoszek
Deanna Bartoszek i think anytime i ever need a quick pick me up, i look at Dixie Jones' facebook. <3 awe.
 
Rock Out Dev
Rock Out Dev Lol jams this week aye it goin to pop ctfuu who am i taken lol
 
Theresa Notte
Theresa Notte I also would like to know why the Frosty Mini Horse in Winter Wonderland is takeing so long to harvest? Please help. Thank you (any One)
 
Mary Kendall
Mary Kendall Well i wud like to unload a minute if u all dont mind! I just dont understand, i think i am a great wife, a fairly decent mom, not real sure abt that, but i try yet i cant figure out why i feel so unappreciated, i guess im havin a bad evening, but Im Sick of being the one that fixes for others an i jus need to know , arent u suppose to get back good at some point? Well trust me i believe i need to catch up....still waiting on my turn! We all have issues abt something but i think we All have lost some of wat FAMILY,LOVE AND CONSIDERATION is really all abt...Im jus saying! Thank u for ur time!
 
Martha Zelaya
Martha Zelaya I'm too excited for tomorrow, when I shouldn't.
 
Mary Trent
Mary Trent Update on Momaw Worley she is having open heart surgery so plz keep her and her family in your prayers..I am worried about my baby gurl she is so close to her..So plz again keep praying..It breaks my heart seeing my baby gurl like this & knowing I cant do nothing but comfort her right now..Love u Brittany Trent...Momma is always here baby..
 

No comments:

Post a Comment