Thursday, December 15, 2011

My lover my lover my lover and my lover : I miss and love you bby Some guys these days Pshh oh well i'll find

Yo Gucci Bayy
Yo Gucci Bayy My lover , my lover , my lover , and my lover :) .. # I miss and love you bby !
 
Kimberly Terracina
Kimberly Terracina Some guys these days! Pshh oh well i'll find the right one soon or later!! Watchin tv/movies til i crash! G night fb! Miss n love u poppa n granny!! Wish yall were here! Ik yall are lookin down on me!! My guardian angels always n forever! ;)
 
Chris Braman
Chris Braman Might be selling my cross bow for the right price if anybody is interested I got it for 700 and I'm thinking about selling it for 350 I will have pics of it soon msg me if your interested
 
Amber Curwick
Amber Curwick Can't fall asleep, which means when I gotta be up by 5 to be at work I'm.going to be flipping tired. This is just lovely......
 
Runada Stuart
Runada Stuart Where I Wanna Be_Donell Jones
 
To Nya
To Nya i cant stand childish ass boys who swear they grown..........u might be grown in age but definitely not the mind
 
Joey Too Thurl
Joey Too Thurl theres alot of bullshit goin that i dont care about i refuse to fight family over some shit thats needs to be talked about as a family instead everybody want to be acting like lil ass kids thinking fighting goin to change shit but if you want me to fight get me a bitch off the street its NOTHING
 
Becky Mote
Becky Mote "I fall asleep counting my blessings" : )
 
Dolan Freihofer
Dolan Freihofer http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lb9q1ScC4cg- I don't like country, but this one stuck with me
www.youtube.com
Music video by Jason Aldean performing Dirt Road Anthem. (C) 2011 Broken Bow Records
 
Savya Manisha
Savya Manisha Mobile r irritating daily charging weekly recharging annoying beeps always disturbing bt stil i love my mobile bcoz..
 
Tiffany Nolen
Tiffany Nolen So proud of myself I have officially started my Insanity workout process. I am going to try my best to stay motivated until I achieve my goal!!!
 
Olivia Reader
Olivia Reader I went skydiven, i went rocky mountain climbing, i went two point seven seconds on a bull name Fumanch, and i loved deeper and i spoke sweeter and i gave forgiveness i'd been denyin. And he said i hopr you get the chance to live like you were dyin- Tim McGraw <3
 
Kendra Renee Scales
Kendra Renee Scales "Letters To God" Was a good movie! I cried. Love You Kyra Grace.
 
Jamie Fleenor
Jamie Fleenor I love this bar;) best job ever! just sayin
 
Jesus Andrade
Jesus Andrade What I Read About You Jesus ^.^ You Care , Your Not One Of Those Douche Bag Guys That Say Bad Words Andd Smoke , And Drink ' You Practically Want To Have A Feauture . Your One Of Those Calmed Down Guys . Not No Bad Guy . You Keep Things Simple Andd Once You Meet A Girl You Know How To Treat Her , Unlike Some Guys I Know Tell Mhee If They Can Take My Virginity . But I Know Your None Of That . Andd Your One Of Those Guys Who Enjoy Life . Lives It To The Fullest (: - Janet Lara ^.^ <3
 
Madii HudsOn
Madii HudsOn I miss the old days. /; Wish they could come back. :'c
 
Carl Jordan
Carl Jordan omg someone remind me why I got married
 
Stephen JT Palermo
Stephen JT Palermo maybe i need a fb wife or hubby.. blah
 
Bernadith Eroy
Bernadith Eroy To all my dear classmates and friends in mabini bohol... Thank you very for accepting my request... Letting to know more about your future life is my great happiness. MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAVE A BLESSFUL YEAR TO COME..... I miss you all.
 
Holly John
Holly John Thanks to our CIRVFD and all other volunteer firefighters who came to my brother n sister in law's home to put out their house fire... Nya weh' to everyone who expressed their concern and support to Scott n Diane. I promise to relay all your messages to them. They are safe n sound but still in disbelief.
 
J Michelle Wideman
J Michelle Wideman Been singing sad songs all day today why me I ask myself this everyday
 
Jennifer Corsnitz
Jennifer Corsnitz If you have taken a minute to read this... The Angels have seen you struggling with something. The Angels say its over. A blessing is coming your way. If you believe in Angels send this message on, please don't ignore it, The Angels are going to fix two things in your favor. If you believe in Angels… re-post. I just did...♥ I believe in Angels♥..
 
Ashley Blanton
Ashley Blanton Student's Christmas crafts/present done. Giving the boys a quick shower then its bedtime for the whole family. Only 5 days left and then some nice enjoyable time with family and my baby boys who it feels like I never get to spend time with anymore!!!!
 
Dhyra Nieves
Dhyra Nieves i hate when people act all cool with you but you leave the place they start drama or they talk shyt like what the fuck
 
Dashawn L. Neale
Dashawn L. Neale Have a wonderful dream and inbox me when you wake up and I figured out where we can spend our weekend #:P
 

No comments:

Post a Comment