Thursday, December 15, 2011

On Saturday December 31st Is When I Graduate No More FaceBook For MeI'll Be Thinking Of All Of My FBFFI Love You AllAnd Will Truly Miss Y'allIm SoO Sick

Detta BootstoAsses Harris
Detta BootstoAsses Harris On Saturday December 31st Is When I Graduate... No More FaceBook For Me...I'll Be Thinking Of All Of My FBF&F...I Love You All...And Will Truly Miss Y'all...Im SoO Sick Of This Place(FB)...(Drama Free)... If You Will Like For Us To Keep In Touch... InBox Me #s...Gotta Keep It Moving!!!!! And Have A Safe And Blessed Happy New Year!! #Something Bigger & Better!!
 
Dontae Martin
Dontae Martin I was having a bad day, until i started watching music videos gotta love it.
 
RinaAriana Kawaii
RinaAriana Kawaii Gosh my voice total is not like last time.... I want my voice back....!
 
Willie Hill
Willie Hill I hate girls that say they don't like wannabe rappers Cause when we get mad y'all gon be mad af cause we don't want u anymore
 
Crystian Beenmade Solis
Crystian Beenmade Solis NiQQAh$z ON $OMENEW $Hit , NiQQAh$z i$z COMPUtER tHUG$z - hU$ALAh :D
 
Jame'el MailGriffin Jackson
Jame'el MailGriffin Jackson Y u dnt fwm no mo? on da real u tried me like a fuk nigga u lucky i got a job now nd thats my wrd
 
Anderson Arthur Makazhu
www.youtube.com
Live@JapanSplash Love and hate can never be friends Oh no, oh no Here I come with love and not hatred surely goodness and mercy shall follow I all the days o...
 
Tyler Wade
Tyler Wade comment and tell me me wat color braces i should get
 
Tiffany Bell
Tiffany Bell - I find it so funny, when females fight over dick that was never there's in the 1st place.. HOE get a life! Ahhhhaaa
 
Josselyn CaramelKisses Kelly
Josselyn CaramelKisses Kelly Oh my goodness... Enjoying dinner with Joycelyn...I just made the most MOUTH-WATERING vegetarian tacos EVER!!! #Its a beautiful Wednesday Night!
 
Deante Globlehitsquad Horton Sr.
Deante Globlehitsquad Horton Sr. Tired of all dis stressin i done fucked away my blessins! #GOD I NEED YO TOUCH
 
Bale Petkovski
Bale Petkovski http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iIcgwGvy8Aw&feature=related
www.youtube.com
http://www.estradaplus.com/ http://www.justin.tv/intvau Estraden sajt
 
Tijoy M Koshy
Tijoy M Koshy Thoughts on Today's Verse... Our praise should not only please God, it should also produce joy and gladness in the streets among the poor! Why? Because praise invites us to not only applaud God for what he does, but to also join him in partnership as he does it. God's generosity, which evokes our praise, should stir our generosity, which in turn blesses others and leads them to praise God! My Prayer... Holy God, Almighty and majestic King, you are worthy of all honor and praise. You have done wonderful and mighty things. You have poured out your blessings upon me. You have kept your promises and provided me with the way of salvation. Please empower and strengthen me as I commit myself to bless, serve, and encourage others for your glory. In Jesus' name. Amen.
 
Josh Leggett
Josh Leggett I turn my music up, shut the world outside. I feel my heart start beating to my favorite song.
 
Mavis Dobson
"And a Man sat alone, drenched deep in sadness. And all the animals drew near to him and said, "We do not like to see you so sad. Ask us for whatever you wish and you shall have it." The Man said, "I want to have good sight." The vulture replied, "You shall have mine." The Man said, "I want to be strong." The jaguar said, "You shall be strong like me." Then the Man said, "I long to know the secrets of the earth." The serpent replied, "I will show them to you." And so it went with all the animals. And when the Man had all the gifts that they could give, he left. Then the owl said to the other animals, "Now the Man knows much, he'll be able to do many things. Suddenly I am afraid." The deer said, "The Man has all that he needs. Now his sadness will stop." But the owl replied, "No. I saw a hole in the Man, deep like a hunger he will never fill. It is what makes him sad and what makes him want. He will go on taking and taking, until one day the World will say, 'I am no more and I have nothing left to give." ~ Apacalypto Native American Indian Wisdom With Love Alyson xxx
 
Michael Pereyra
Michael Pereyra I gots Jury Duty morrow. :( Oh Well
 
Sean Curran
Sean Curran i cant do this anymore. you gotta go
 
Steve Guzman Jr.
Steve Guzman Jr. Dammit! Hope I didn't ruin it!
 
Jennifer Wesson
Jennifer Wesson I dont want anybody to get the wrong idea about me. I dont have nothing to hide. I want the world to see...
 
Luis Andrade
Luis Andrade Fuck It , I Guesss Tbh ;D L M S -_-
 
Eddie Nevarez
Eddie Nevarez It's a big media lie like the so called "finale" of FRIENDS. I know the gang is still out there NBC. SHOW ME WHAT THEY'RE DOING
 
Chris December'sDream Clark
Chris December'sDream Clark Goin to The Mall 2maro got some shoppin to do, daaamn got that Good Love and i can spoil ya #TreatYaGirlBetter
 
Madison Jade Belcher
Madison Jade Belcher ALL GUYS NEED TO READ THIS♥. When she pulls away, pull her back. When you see her start crying, just hold her and don't say a word, when you see her walking, sneak up and hug her waist from behind. -When she's scared, protect her. When she steals your favorite hoodie, let her wear it. When she says that she loves you, she really does mean it. When she grabs at your hands, hold hers and play with her fingers. When she tells you a secret, keep it safe and untold. When she looks at you in your eyes, don't look away until she does. When she re-posts this bulletin, she wants you to read it. ♥ When she's mad, hug her tight and don't let go. When she says she's, okay don't believe it. Call her at 12:00am on her birthday to tell her you love her. Treat her like she's all that matters to you. Watch her favorite movie with her even if you think it's stupid. Don't talk about other girls around her. Kiss her in the pouring rain. When she runs up to you crying, the first thing you say is: "Whose butt am I kicking, baby?" Guys: re-post this if you will do this. Girls: re-post this if you would love a guy who does this♥
 
Jennifer Stengler
Jennifer Stengler mmm...Eggnog latte...'tis the season :) - and I made it myself!
 
Hanh Le
Hanh Le oooh tim tebow....i like.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment