Thursday, December 15, 2011

Everytime I think about you I get chills Everytime I'm with you I get nervousEverytime we talk my heart stopsI love getting these weird feelings when im with you because

Cindy Sanchez
Cindy Sanchez Everytime I think about you I get chills. Everytime I'm with you I get nervous.Everytime we talk my heart stops.I love getting these weird feelings when im with you because I love you<3
 
April Shipp
April Shipp I really dont care for people who try to play games n b smarter than me n dont no im one of sharpest knives n da kitchen i play slow so people can leave april alone n just let let april chill wit april
 
Ryan Hamar
Ryan Hamar >come home, immediately lie down >Fall asleep, have 3 -4 hour nap >Wake up >Feel like the hungover rock star that partied a little too hard last night. That was my evening; That's that I did today.
 
Johnathan Gadsden
Johnathan Gadsden My head hurts ready to explod dnt knw wat she wants no mre shes nt talkn to me complete sht down is what im bout to go in. I Dk what do you wana do?
 
Gary Gates
Gary Gates 50 degrees at 5:00 am tomorrow. I smell long run!
 
Valentia Richerson
Valentia Richerson So I just finished watching The Color Purple and I never realized that celie and shug had got freaky I guess they had lesbians back then#hellynawww
 
Lily Fong Fong
Lily Fong Fong I'm not perfect like you...I'm stupid not clever like you....I'm not good like you....I'm not actor like you ....I just normal person that have mistake n a lot of sins~
 
Sharde Mshazeleyes Armstead
Sharde Mshazeleyes Armstead Damn shit is crazy out here.. I keep D-ROC in my prayers.. Goodnight Loves!
 
Samantha Grabowski
Samantha Grabowski Omg I need to vent to someone, yell, scream or something
 
Joe Hughes
Joe Hughes dawn patrol north shore...check......eat plate lunch..check....dive with dolphins...check...get buzzed..check! what did i forget?
 
Aiesha Porter
Aiesha Porter Shoutout to my lil sis Angel she got a 4.0 in college even when u were sick sooo proud.I wish i was you.
 
Tammye B. Lewis
Tammye B. Lewis Hi Lord. We are getting older, Things are getting bad here. People are losing love and respect for others. No jobs. Gas, food & utility cost are too high. There's flooding, earthquakes and wild fires. I know some have taken you out of our schools, government & even Christmas, but Lord I'm asking you to come back & re-bless America. We really need you! There are more of us who want you here than those who don't! Amen ♥ If you agree repost!!!!!!!!!!.. If God is also welcome in your House repost this please!..
 
Jarrett Ashe
Jarrett Ashe She ask me do I love my girl,I said do a Bear shit in the woods..ctfu (singing)Ain't no Lady like the 1 I got,kno 1 can fuck me better! ! Gm fb
 
Megan Rider
Megan Rider I went to Kayleigh's christmas band concert tonight and she did a wonderful job playing her sax. I'm so proud of her shes truning into a beautiful young lady.
 
Joyce Karmun
Joyce Karmun I dont like conan and jay leno show! Conans hair reminds me of the movie theres something about mary!!!
 
Terri Castillo
Terri Castillo yes! Loving my new tattoo... Amazing guy did it and yes i have a new adopted son. I will post pics later. We are just getting started.. But you will be amazed at the art in it.
 
LulButt Mona
LulButt Mona Im Done For Tonight Cause I Swear Hes A LilAssBoyy Thats Not Worth My Timee GoodNite Bookers #SameOleShyt But A Diffrent Day
 
Kelz DaBeast
Kelz DaBeast DYS YA BOY KELZ CHECKING IN,....YOU CAN CALL ME "DUMB" "STUPID" SAY ANYTHING ABOUT WHATS GOING ON WITH MY LIFE BUT I BET THIS IMMA BE DOING BETTER THEN YOU.#BELEE DAT #GOD'S SON
 
Raul Rios
Raul Rios cool just sall some kind of comet in the sky it was pretty tight i was waiting for it to explode or something
 
Harry Harrison
Harry Harrison If you asked me how im doing, I would say im doing just fine. I would lie and that your not on my mind.
 
Takeisha Caswell
Takeisha Caswell giving it all to the ALMIGHTY HIMSELF I KNOW THT HE IS ABLE...LUVIN MY GOD
 
Laura Lara
Laura Lara When I was lil I wanted to be a Nun... Never told anyone. Lol
 
Jeremiah Naindell Brown
 
Kiara Readyformyson Ellis
Kiara Readyformyson Ellis I TRUST NO-ONE. I STAND ALONE. I DO FOR MYSELF, TAKE CARE OF MYSELF AND MY SON.
 
Tonya Werner
Tonya Werner Does anyone know of a parents of bipolar children support group I could join here in OKC?How do parents like me deal with this? i'm exhausted! My heart is broken, I can't seem to get this parenting thing right with my son who is bi-polar. If only i could get so help. Just pray that some kind of miracle will happen this Christmas.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment