Thursday, December 15, 2011

I want an edible arrangement : What I need is foresight I am absolutely drained tonightughthink its time for bed Had a very nice time tonight at the Hartville Kitchen

Katrina Stewart
Katrina Stewart I want an edible arrangement :)
 
Ren Liwag
Ren Liwag What I need is foresight.
 
Melissa Morton
Melissa Morton I am absolutely drained tonight....ugh....think its time for bed
 
Sandra Stotler
Sandra Stotler Had a very nice time tonight at the Hartville Kitchen employee banquet with my friend that I don't get to see enough, Jenny Sommers! Thanks for the good time, my friend! (And for requesting the pumpernickle rolls. That was slick!)
 
Victoria Batte
Victoria Batte Home from class... Binary numbers are a bitch i swear. But the more i do them the easier it gets to me.
 
Frank Crawford
Frank Crawford I like to play guitar, jam out, play the blues, go watch movies. I love movies.
 
Skillz Dagod
Skillz Dagod Free my lil brotha littles....and u ratting ass niggas yall kno who yall are.. i aint even gotta say nothin yall kno wassup
 
Traci Robertson
Traci Robertson Heading to Christmas Tree Lane...and I forgot to charge my phone :/
 
Resaish Raul
Resaish Raul My math tutor is an AKA............I kept it real with her, good woman!
 
Erik Seven Castillo
Erik Seven Castillo so i pretty much just watched Finding Nemo lol my favorite character is still that turtle lol
 
Cameron Eversole
Cameron Eversole Bitches always on my jock. Tellin me I need to courtesy flush and shit.
 
Deborah K Porter Harrison
Deborah K Porter Harrison Ordered Iphone 4s for customer on wednesday he got it today!!!! Come see me you pay in advance I order for ya..
 
Ethan McKown
Ethan McKown I've been working on the longest song I've ever written both in terms of amount of lyrics and length of the song in general. I'm excited to get this one out there for everyone to hear, it's a journey of a tune. Also, musicians and non-musicians, let me know if you would like to add something to one of my songs, or even this new song, I would love to see what you have in mind! You can find a few of my rough demos here on my SoundCloud page. There seems to be a few favorites already, what's yours?
 
Jacqueline Reeves
Jacqueline Reeves Father God in heaven, I thank you for another day & night, I thank for traveling grace & mercy & for my health & strength. As I lay down tonight, I pray You cover me & all of my family, friends & loved ones as we sleep, keeping us safe from all hurt, harm & danger saturating us with your precious blood and Lord all of who I know and love going to and from their distinations,please grant them traveling grace . I ask you to cover the homeless tonight giving them a safe warm place to sleep, food to eat and a roof over their head and Lord forgive us of things we have done, said or thought that is not in your will. Create in us a clean heart and renew in us a right spirit. Lord I love You and I thank you for everything, and if you never do anything else, you've already done enough and most of all, I thank You for my Salvation cause without You I am nothing. This prayer I pray in Jesus name, Amen. GN fbf
 
Steven Angel Gonzalez
Steven Angel Gonzalez I know what I want for christmas : her ;)
 
Amber Garman
Amber Garman I so cant wait till friday...
 
Bafanas Lubisi
Bafanas Lubisi wow whts a day? i thank u Lord for keeping me until icelebrate dis day again .i really see with God everything is possble.HAPPY BIRTH/BORNED DAY NGCESHE
 
Papanyana La Costa
Papanyana La Costa plz enjoy ur bonas i knw tht u r getting them 2day modimo o a lerata
 
Scott Dime Time Nadeau
Scott Dime Time Nadeau my sister Natasha Gabrielle Nadeau has this as her ring tone all i have to say is WTF!!!!http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QH2-TGUlwu4
www.youtube.com
for PJ. gif by prguitarman http://www.prguitarman.com/index.php?id=348 song by daniwell-P/Momone Momo UTAU http://momolabo.lolipop.jp/nyancatsong/Nyan/ ***us...
 
Adam Thomas
Adam Thomas CALLING ALL WOMEN: A staggering 82.4% of WOMEN in the US who make $100,000+ do it in direct sales. More millionaires are made in direct sales THAN ANY OTHER business & most millionaires are made on the ground floor of new 5 year old plus companies. I have the business opportunity, with the ground floor timing, and proven product - if you have above average work ethic, passion, and persistence....then msg me! All you have to do is decide that you're ready...
 
Hannah Kathryn Mollett
Hannah Kathryn Mollett Chemistry final in the morning... I'm so nervous!! Hoping I do good!!
 
Jackie Lee
Jackie Lee Drama makes me want to bang my head on a concrete wall... But I don't want to look like a unicorn so I won't do it :)
 
Robert Lee Hays
Robert Lee Hays how can life get any easier when you gotta have family but if they do not like your decisions about my love life how am i supposed to be happy when i make other people mad
 
Kyle Jones
Kyle Jones Just when I thought it was going to really good everything just falls apart
 
Blanca Gonzalez
Blanca Gonzalez I need to figure out my rights from my wrongs!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment