Thursday, December 15, 2011

Just finished the book I was reading OMG what a cliff hanger Cant wait to start the next one BTW I know I sound like a geek but idc I

Heather Buntin
Heather Buntin Just finished the book I was reading. OMG what a cliff hanger! Cant wait to start the next one! BTW I know I sound like a geek but idc I <3 my books!!
 
Chaka Couther
Chaka Couther SLEEPIN W THE ENEMY... SO I FUCCC DA WORLD!! #NIGHT-CAP LIVE~LOVE~LIFE
 
Eddie Olsen
Eddie Olsen Dear Donald Trump, I know you are real and have the funds, screw Santa Claus. I love your hair. I will be happy with cash. Eddie
 
Lorenz Fernandez
Lorenz Fernandez if neone on fb got a tumblr follow me i ll follow back
 
Eric Poet Ford
Eric Poet Ford "I KEEP WORDS IN MI HEAD N SPEAK THOUGHTS THREW MI MOUTH"
 
Steph Montanaa
Steph Montanaa - I Wonder If I'm Getten Anythinq For Christmas This Year !
 
Lisa Posillico-Filipe
Lisa Posillico-Filipe Everyone has six names. 1. Your real name: Lisa Marie Filipe 2. Your detective name (favorite color and favorite animal): Blue Pig 3. Your soap opera name (middle name and street you live on): Marie Savanna 4. Your Star Trek name (first 3 letters of last name, first 2 of middle name, first 2 of first, last 3 of last): Filmaliipe (sounds hott) 5. Superhero name (Color of your shirt and first item to your right): White Speaker 6. Goth name (black and name of one of your pets): Black Smokey **I think I will be going by Filmaliipe from now on!!
 
Candy Carr
Candy Carr Jammin AC/DC on the way home. Feeling pretty good sice I have FIVE CLASS DAYS LEFT. Back. In. Black.
 
Sara Brueggeman
Sara Brueggeman i had a really good day today :) :) :)
 
Lourdes Ortega
Lourdes Ortega It's been a long day time to go upstairs and put my lil man to sleepy time hope he doesnt give me a hard time Im trying to take the bottle away but its hard when daddy and his nana keep buying him the bottl my mom just ot him a christmas one too funny. So im thinking wha should I put on his bottle so he wont want it no more? Good nite everyone God Bless us all.
 
Roxy Isabel Wolf
Roxy Isabel Wolf wolfy... Wolfy :') i love you
 
Viddy David Chaima
Viddy David Chaima God I thank You for this wonderful day. May You guide me in everythn I do throught the course of this day. Amen
 
Iesay Ldrmusic
Iesay Ldrmusic La vida del artista es complicada... Nadie la entiende. Now i understand Hector el father
 
Lis Rider
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=281838481847047&set=a.197623456935217.48627.197623210268575&type=1&theater http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1pFXgdADEU&feature=colike THE INTENTION OF THIS VIDEO WAS ONE TO RAISE THE AWARENESS AS TO NOT JUDGE PEOPLE IN BLACK/LEATHER UNDER A HELMET OR BEHIND A MASK ON A MOTORCYCLE - DID YOU FEEL THIS WHEN COMING TO THE CONCLUSION OF THIS VIDEO? I AM ALSO GOING TO BE FILMING ANOTHER VIDEO ASAP! I didn't do any practice runs...I jus opened and filmed.......and posted it......didn't take time to think about it, was at 4 in the morning, and I was thinking, what else can I do......to help save lives and to get people to not judge and to NOT > THINK it's ok to kill if someone is a BIKER!!!
 
Natalie Wright
Natalie Wright home wit my hubby n daughter just relaxin 2morrow appt to see hows my belly doin hope i could get another sono
 
Ryan William Bailey
Ryan William Bailey I remember why I stopped doing before bed showers. Now I'm awake
 
Joetta Denman
Joetta Denman Having bee watching "American Horror Story" for a couple weeks now. This show makes no sense at all, but of course I keep watching. Was gonna change the channel but Stinky the Turtle is totally engrossed in it..... Well I think he is, but you can never tell. His creepy little head is turned toward the T.V. so I will leave it on for him. Maybe he can explain it to me later!
 
Frank Brank
Frank Brank I ain't never been a country folks before got um in mu fam but not
 
Judy Rios
Judy Rios CASTLEVILLE FRIENDS I HAVE A QUESTION - HOW DO YOU GET THAT "BLANKETY-BLANK HAPPINESS METER"!! HAPPINESS I'M NOT GETTING =(
 
David Smith
David Smith I might be ready to start dating. Hmmmmm
 
Paul Mute
Paul Mute Tonight is the night I would be getting in a shit ton of trouble if I didn't have my daughter. Thank God for Lux Mushroom for keeping me safe unintentionally
 
Mason Parks
Mason Parks I Am Nobody, Nobody Is Perfect, Therefore Im Perfect
 
Jiten Bhatt
Jiten Bhatt taken half day at office so i don't have to rush around too much.. Need to get a hair cut, Final afro practice, work xmas dinner.. Then will head to the deen :)
 
Leonor Torres
Leonor Torres 30 more mins.........Back till MONDAY....UNLESS I win the Lotto!
 
Felica Smith
Felica Smith For everyone who is on my friends list. I enjoy hearing about you and your family the good news, bad news and support during the dark times. I love the pictures and links. I am happy to count you as my friend, and so many are like family. Thank you so much for being a part of my life, whether or not we talk regularly, you are still in my thoughts. Let's see who actually pays attention... If you like this copy this as your status for just a minute. It shows who actually appreciates family and friendship. During this time of The Christmas and other Holidays - be thankful for everyone in your life. :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment